Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 33 Mails

6.8K 220 37
By animefreak00910

Thanerah was washing the dishes in the kitchen while Hidan was looking through some old mails when he was on ‘vacation’. “Fuck, never knew I had so much mail...” Hidan grumbled as he rubbed the side of his face.

Thanerah smirked softly at Hidan over her shoulder before concentrating back to the dishes. “Who do they come from?” she asked.

Hidan flipped through some opened mails and answered, “Some fucking bills, documents. You know all that bullshit.”

She had to surpass a giggle because of the way he said it like it’s the worst thing he had done. He heard her giggle, unfortunately, and growled, “What the fuck are you giggling at, Thanerah?”

She slightly flinched and immediately answered, “Nothing” innocently.

Maybe too innocently because Hidan arched a brow at her in suspicion, “Bullshit” he mumbled.

Thanerah put the last plate in the drying rack, turned off the washing basin and dried her hands with a kitchen towel. “It can’t be all that bad, can it?” she asked as she turned to face him.

Hidan let out a small scoff and rubbed the side of his forehead as if he got a migraine. Thanerah threw the kitchen towel on the kitchen counter and asked Hidan, “Would you like something to drink then?”

He only shook his head and continued to look through his old mails.

Soon he grumbled, “I hope my inbox isn’t full of shit too...”

Thanerah arched a brow before she remembered seeing a laptop on the night stand next to the couch. She immediately walked towards the night stand to collect the laptop.

Hidan saw her quick motion so he asked, “What the fuck are you doing?”

She didn’t answer him.

When she collected the black and silver laptop in her hands, Hidan asked, “What the fuck do you want to do with my laptop?”

Thanerah glanced at him; “To check my emails.”

Hidan blew his lips softly, “Whatever.” Then he went back to his mail. “It won’t work anyway,” he said.

Thanerah arched a brow “What do you mean?” she asked.

Hidan looked at her as if she had two heads, “We’re in another realm, Thanerah. So that means, we’re not in the world we know – well you know – anymore.”

Thanerah’s jaw dropped a bit, “S-So you mean, I have no account at all?! So I can’t go through my mails or chat with my friends?! Anything?!”

Hidan shook his head, “You got to start by scratch, Thanerah.”

She groaned deeply and dropped herself on the couch while being careful with the laptop. “So I have to make a new account now and meet new people?”

Hidan nodded, he was too concentrated on reading his mail.

Thanerah sighed heavily, *If only there was a warning before joining Jashinism,* thought Thanerah as she opened the laptop. She turned it on and waited patiently for the computer to boot up. Soon it appeared with a password with a picture of a water drop with Hidan’s name on it.

She turned to Hidan to tap his shoulder; he stopped reading his mail and looked at Thanerah. “What?” he asked and she pointed at the computer screen. He sighed heavily then brought the laptop on the coffee table where his mail is spread out along with his half empty cup of coffee.

After he typed into his password he turned the computer to Thanerah and returned to his mails. Thanerah thanked him and immediately create her account in his computer; afterwards she opened the internet to make a new mail account.

After that she went bored so she asked Hidan, “Would you like me to look through your mail for you?” he stopped midway of drinking his coffee as he glanced at her.

He put his coffee down and asked her, “Why the fuck would you want to do that?”

She shrugged her shoulders, “I can see that you don’t like reading mails and I’m bored here so...” she shrugged her shoulders once more.

He sighed softly and said, “Well, I guess you could do that...” he took the laptop away from her. “Hold on, I don’t want you to know my fucking password.”

Thanerah smirked softly but respected his privacy so she waited.

Later on Hidan passed the computer to Thanerah while the screen was showing an account with unread messages. When Thanerah saw how many unread messages there were her eyes shot wide open like white plates with her jaw dropped.

“300 unread messages?!!” she screamed, Hidan – who sat right next to her – cringed from the scream.

“Thanerah, voice!” he growled with his left eyebrow twitching from annoyance.

Thanerah covered her mouth then laughed nervously to Hidan, “Sorry about that.”

Hidan let out a small sarcastic low laugh before opening a new mail.

--

Thanerah was felt a bit painful in her eyes because she had been reading Hidan’s emails for an hour, and it wasn’t even half way. Thanerah took a break to rub her tired eyes; she had been reading nothing but documents, some ads and offers.

*Argh, my eyes!* she thought, when she opened them she saw a cup of coffee being offered to her.

She looked up to see that it was Hidan, “This will help” he said while he was holding his own with his other hand.

She smiled and accepted the coffee. “Thanks” she said as he sat next to her while drinking his coffee.

“No problem,” he said before drinking.

Thanerah blow the steam off her coffee to cool it down before sipping it, and then she said to him, “Who knew you had a lot of emails?”

He chuckled softly and shrugged his shoulders.

They suddenly heard a knock on their door; Hidan stood up from the couch and walked towards the door to answer. Hidan pressed the grin button that appeared on the side of the door and it soon slid open to reveal Kobra.

“Hey, I’m here to test on your wife,” said Kobra with a small wave and a grin.

“Hey Kobra” said Hidan as he leaned on the frame of the door before sipping his coffee.

Kobra arched a brow at him before looking inside; when he saw Thanerah he waved at her “Yo”

She smiled politely and waved back, “Hi” Kobra turned his head to Hidan once more, “So, are you going to allow me to take your wife or not?” he asked.

Hidan narrowed his eyes at him and Kobra immediately brought his hands up, “Not as it sounds like, Hidan!” 

He sighed softly and turned his head to Thanerah, “Get ready,” he ordered.

*Gladly!* she thought as she stood up, relief that she doesn’t have to go through the rest of his emails any longer. When Thanerah went to the bedroom to change, Hidan asked to Kobra, “Take it fucking easy on her, okay? She’s not a fighter.”

Kobra looked confused, “Are you certain, Hidan? Because I thought strong warriors are brought into the religion. She has to be strong, strong enough to join in.”

Hidan sighed softly, “You don’t think I fucking know that, Kobra?  Just take it easy on her for a while, okay?”

“You’re really worried for her, aren’t you?” Kobra asked with a teasing smirk as he crossed his buff arms.

Hidan narrowed his eyes at him, “What the fuck did you expect me to? Fucking cheer or something? She’s my wife.”

Kobra chuckled softly and patted his arm. “Okay, okay. I’ll have some mercy on her, for your sake.”

Soon Thanerah returned while wearing her clothes for fighting, “Come on, and let’s go already!” she said with a small cheer.

Hidan put his face in his hand in misery while Kobra grinned wickedly. *He’s not going to show any fucking mercy...* thought Hidan miserably as he sulked a bit.

--

Thanerah panted heavily and dropped onto her hands and knees from exhaustion. “Is that all you got?! Come on!!” demanded Kobra as he was standing at the opposite side of her with his Guardian out and his Krystol spread till half of his torso.

She glared at him before she shakily stood up from the ground with her Guardian out as well but she was covered in sweat and looked exhausted as Thanerah. *Damn, what is his weakness?* thought Thanerah angrily as she wiped the blood with the back of his hand.

Hidan was standing at the side while observing the battle but to be honest he was worried for his wife. *Come on, Thanerah. You can do fucking better than this...* prayed Hidan as he bit his thumb softly.

Just when Thanerah was going to strike Kobra said, “That’s enough for the day!”

Thanerah sighed heavily but she was really relief, Syvolah immediately dispersed back into the crystal as did Kobra’s.

He walked towards her as she panted heavily, “You’re good but not good enough” he simply said.

She growled at him, *Why you...* she thought.

“Glaring at me won’t help, you know?” said Kobra, Thanerah sighed heavily and composed herself.

Hidan soon got to their side and asked Kobra, “So, what rank is she?”

“A Mist,” answered Kobra.

Thanerah arched a brow, *A what?* she asked.

Hidan looked at Kobra as if he had gone insane, “What the fuck? Are you fucking serious?”

Kobra nodded, “I’m certain. Come on, Hidan. You’re a General, you’re suppose to know well of how the boundaries go.”

“I fucking know that but she is more than a Mist level!”

“I’m sorry, but it’s the truth. She’s not strong enough to be a Ghost.”

“Argh, what the hell are you two talking about?! I’m not a ghost!!” shouted Thanerah.

The two men were a bit surprised of her outburst then Kobra said, “You’re right, you’re not a Ghost!”

Hidan pushed Kobra away from Thanerah by putting a hand on his shoulder, “Hey, watch it.” Hidan growled as a warning.

Kobra sighed heavily, “Fine, fine. I’ll behave.”

Hidan released him, “You better.” Soon Hidan turned to Thanerah, “When he means Ghost he means a middle level Jashinist.”

Thanerah titled her head to the side, “Can you elaborate?” she asked.

Hidan rubbed the back of his neck and mumbled, “How can I fucking explain this...?” He took a deep breath and said.

“Ok, the first level is a Mist, it’s like Genin. Second level is Ghost, that’s a fucking Chuunin. Now the third is Phantom, which is a fucking Jounin.”

“For ANBU and Kage?” asked Thanerah, she knew about the ninja ranks.

“For ANBU is GRIM and as for the fucking Kage level, it’s impossible to reach that level.”

“Why?” asked Thanerah. Before Hidan could answer Kobra said, “Lord Jashin is the Kage of this religion, Thanerah.”

“Oh...” she said as she soon understood the ranks of Jashinism. Her face dropped and said, “So, I’m a Mist?”

Kobra nodded without a doubt.

Hidan sadly nodded and said “It’s not that fucking bad.”

Thanerah narrowed her eyes, “What I have to do as a Midst?”

“Um...” Hidan hesitated to answer as he scratched the side of his face, “Well, all you have to do is to do some fucking research in a fucking lab. Make sure weapons are made, the energy is working, collect some life shit.”

Thanerah’s jaw dropped, “I’m a damn researcher?! That’s so lame!!”

Hidan said, “Then you’ll have to fucking train harder!!”

“I can hear some divorce bells...” mumbled Kobra as he pretend to hear them.

Hidan and Thanerah shot their heads towards him, “Shut up!!” they shouted in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 92 15
She is death but not everyone knows, what will happen when her past catches up. Will she lose her love and break her heart turning her against everyt...
33.5K 1.2K 14
Cover by IzayaKibaRyujiFREAK. I am the first Jashinist - daughter of Jashin himself. When I join the Akatsuki in order to meet my father's second f...
91.3K 2.7K 28
Y/n senju the granddaughter of Tobirama. But what happens when everyone she loves dies and joins the akatsuki and meet Obito. Will she find out who h...
15K 762 64
(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the destructive Demon Fox is sealed inside t...