Suicidal Love::Hidan

Par animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... Plus

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 30 Welcome Back!

7.9K 231 8
Par animefreak00910

Bansu was paying the check on the bar where the owner is while Hidan and Thanerah were still sitting at the table. Thanerah played with half of her food with her spoon and Hidan arched a brow at her sudden quietness.

“Is something wrong, Thanerah?” asked Hidan.

Thanerah lifted her eyes at him before glancing back to her food. “No, nothing is wrong,” she said flatly but Hidan didn’t believe her.

He narrowed his eyes at her and nudged her shoulders softly with his elbow, “Thanerah, you’re fucking lying to me again. You know how I hate it when you lie.”

Thanerah sighed heavily and stopped playing with her food so she could look at Hidan in the eye, “I just feel...vulnerable for some reason.”

Hidan slightly sighed and said “Don’t worry, it’s natural. You’re new in this world and you’re not use to the environment yet so that is why you’re feeling so fucking weak. It takes time for your body to get use to the environment.”

Thanerah sighed heavily then Bansu returned, “Let’s go. Hanatul City is waiting for us.”

Hidan and Thanerah stood up from the table and walked out of the Inn with Bansu. When they got outside they noticed the rain have stopped, “If we hurry we might catch the next train at the nearest train station,” said Bansu while he was looking at a direction that seemed to be at the West.

--

The three quickly walked to the train station that Bansu suggested, it looked like a normal train station but with high tech. Right before the train station was nothing but a sea that has large rock formation that has a few lights on them while she could see some flying creatures flying in the air.

“Thanerah?” she snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone calling out her name and she saw that it was Hidan. “Are you okay?” he asked as Bansu was entering the open train station and sat on a nearby bench while waiting for the train to come along with a few people.

Thanerah nodded her head, “Yeah, just thinking of my new life here. That’s all.”

Hidan glanced back at Bansu before he said to Thanerah, “Look, I know it must have been hard for you to leave the world we know behind, if you want we can always go ba-!” he was cut off when Thanerah put a finger on his lips to stop him talking.

“No, it’s all right. Look I came here to be with you, to help you with this. You got me involve in this so I’m going to see this to the end.”

Hidan smiled softly and pushed Thanerah’s finger away from his lip and leaned in forward so he could peck Thanerah’s lips.

When Hidan pulled away Thanerah opened her eyes while looking at him in daze. Suddenly they heard Bansu’s voice, “Hey!! You better get here; it’s going to rain again!” Soon the rain came, Thanerah yelped but Hidan wrapped an arm around Thanerah and they both quickly rushed to the train station.

Thanerah and Hidan shared a small laugh after Hidan pulled his arm away from her, and then they glanced at Bansu who was smirking widely at them.

“Don’t bother me, continue on” said Bansu while he continue to smirk widely.

Thanerah let out a small laugh then started to walk while looking around while Hidan just narrowed his eyes while shaking his head softly at Bansu with a frown.

Thanerah looked at the sea and saw the flying creatures flying away to shelter. When she turned around she managed to catch a can of a fizzy drink at the last minute with both of her hands.

“Drink up” said Bansu as he opened his fizzy drink and gladly drank it.

Thanerah looked at the fizzy drink that is named ‘Kool’, she glanced at Hidan to see him already drinking his fizzy drink.

When he caught her staring at him he asked, “What’s wrong?”

She shook her head, “Nothing is wrong, Hidan. It’s just that I’ve never know this drink before.”

“Well, you are from the Shinobi realm so it’s no surprise,” said Bansu before he finished his drink and crushed it with his hand before he threw it to a nearby bin.

Thanerah shrugged her shoulders, opened the drink and took a sip of it. It was fizzy and sweet. Thanerah shrugged her shoulders and drank the whole thing before throwing it into the bin with a simple throw. Thanerah looked at the tracks where the train is supposed to come; she tapped her foot on the ground with her arms crossed with her patients growing thin within a minute.

Everything was quiet for a moment until Bansu asked them, “So, when’s the ceremony you two?”

Thanerah shot her head towards Bansu while Hidan slapped his hand over his eyes, “Fuck, I forgot about that...” he grumbled under his breath.

Thanerah asked Bansu “Ceremony? What ceremony?”

He arched a brow at her, “You don’t know? When Lord Jashin intertwines two Jashinists together, there has to be a ceremony to make the marriage official.”

“What about you? Are you bond with someone yet?” asked Thanerah.

Bansu shook his head, “Nope, I haven’t found the One yet.”

Thanerah arched a brow again, “You can choose whoever you wish?”

“Yes, if two are attracted to each other and Lord Jashin sees that they’re capable of each other, he’ll bind them.”

Then suddenly they heard a honking sound echoing nearby from the distant. Thanerah walked to the edge of the tracks and saw the train coming.

“Finally...” mumbled Bansu as he stood up from the bench.

Thanerah stepped back from the restriction line as the train came closer. She could see a few people getting ready to get on the train as well but there were only like 5 people.

She suddenly felt an arm wrapped around her shoulders, “Come on, honey. Time to go” said Hidan with a playful grin on his face.

Thanerah smirked softly at him with an arched brow as the train stopped, opened the doors and Hidan guide Thanerah inside with Bansu.

--

 Thanerah walked through the window in awe as the land passed by but unfortunately it was still raining heavily. She looked at her right where Hidan was sitting; he was sitting with his arms and legs crossed while his eyes were closed as if he was taking a nap. She glanced at Bansu who was playing a game in his phone, Thanerah anime sweat drop at him before glancing back at Hidan.

Thanerah yawned softly, *Argh, I’m tired as well...* thought Thanerah, then she lightly laid her head on Hidan’s shoulder, but soon he wrapped an arm around her shoulder so she fell onto his chest in surprise.

“Hidan!” screamed Thanerah in embarrassment and surprise.

She looked up and saw Hidan smirking softly even though his eyes were closed. Thanerah huffed softly but scoot closer so she could get comfortable and cuddled her face on his chest while Hidan was rubbing her arm softly with his thumb.

--

“..erah? Thanerah? Wake up!”

Thanerah fluttered her eyes open and saw purple ones. She blinked a few times until her vision is clear and saw that it was Hidan. “Wh-What?” she asked while rubbing her eyes.

Hidan smirked softly and said, “We’re here”

“We are?” asked Thanerah and Hidan nodded.

“Come on” said Hidan.

He offered a hand out to her, Thanerah accepted and he helped her up. He brought her out of the train before the doors were closed and it immediately drove away.

Thanerah looked around to see that there was nobody but them. “Where are we exactly?”

Bansu answered her, “We’re very close to Hanatul City, all we have to do is to surpass the guards.” He turned around to walked down a road where it seemed to lead to another wasteland.

--

“You got to be kidding me, right?” asked Thanerah as she glared at the two men. They were on a sharp edge of a cliff and before them was a ruined city that is surrounded by a waste land.

This is Hanatul City?! It looks like a damn ruin!!” shouted Thanerah in a slight of anger. Hidan and Bansu smirked at each other before looking back at Thanerah.

“Babe, you have to calm down. This is not exactly Hanatul City,” said Hidan.

“But we have to be careful, I could sense some Ukrahs in there,” said Bansu as they could hear some faint roaring from the ruin city.

Thanerah felt a chill went up in her spine then she said to the two, “I think I better be in wolf form.”

Hidan shook his head, “No, its better that you’re in this form. If you walk around as a wolf, you’ll certainly attract attention.”

Thanerah arched a brow, “What do you mean?”

“Well, in your fucking wolf form you’re big. And the bigger you are the more Ukrahs you attracted.”

Thanerah sighed in small annoyance and said, “Then how are we going to get in there?”

“We’ll have to get in there quietly; hopefully we’ll get to the entrance without any interference.”

--

The three entered the ruin city, it was incredibly dark like its night time, even though it’s really in the afternoon but there were heavy dark clouds roaming above the city. Thanerah could see some skeletons, ruined buildings and other things.

“What happened here?” asked Thanerah quietly to one of the men.

Hidan glanced at Thanerah from the corner of his eyes and answered, “This city used to be Hanatul but then it was attacked so the High Priest and the Elders decided to take shelter above, where it’s safe.”

“Above?” mumbled Thanerah as she looked up but see nothing but dark clouds, “There’s nothing above but clouds.”

Hidan smirked softly and said, “That’s what you think. Hanatul City had to be hidden from everyone so it would be safe.”

“And how are we suppose to get,” she pointed up “, up there?” she asked. 

Hidan and Bansu smirked before he said, “Don’t worry about that.”

Soon they got to the centre of the City where it was just a small clearing. They stopped and Thanerah glanced around but nothing happened.

“Now what?” she asked but the men went silent until suddenly a glowing diagram appeared beneath their feet and Thanerah yelped in surprise.

Soon Hidan wrapped an arm around her shoulder and said to her, “Don’t be afraid.”

Thanerah looked up at Hidan and nodded. Soon she was surrounded by a bright light until she couldn’t see Hidan, Bansu, not even her own hands.

She closed her eyes tightly until suddenly she heard “Welcome back, General.” 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.6K 92 15
She is death but not everyone knows, what will happen when her past catches up. Will she lose her love and break her heart turning her against everyt...
11K 495 27
what if our lord jashin was not what we thought him to be. god of death and war jashin is both feared and worshipped. but what if jashin has been amo...
110K 2.6K 50
This is the sequel of 'Suicidal Love'. Read that first before reading this to understand the whole thing! For countless years, they haven't heard a s...
6.3K 284 25
Hidan would do anything for his religion. But what will he do when it's not quite what he expects? Especially when they feel the same way? Will he be...