Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 17 Cold

8.5K 311 9
By animefreak00910

Thanerah titled her head once more to Hidan. *What is he talking about?

When Hidan saw her confused expression he answered, “We need to get to Hanatul as soon as possible, right?”

Thanerah nodded.

“Our only ride is through those mountains,” he pointed towards the two mountains and Thanerah looked.

She returned to look at Hidan and screamed mentally *Are you damn serious?!!*

Hidan answered just like he could read her mind, “Yes, I’m serious.”

Thanerah growled under her breath since she is still a wolf and doesn’t want to turn back because then she’ll be naked. She just huffed while looking away from Hidan *This is ridiculous!!*

Hidan sighed heavily and said “Look, I just want to fucking show you, that all. We need to prepare our stuff if we want to get out of here before the Akatsuki finds out that we quit unexpectedly,” explained Hidan as he crossed his arms on his chest.

She growled at him.

He sighed heavily and rubbed the bridge of his nose “That’s not a fucking answer...” he grumbled under his breath. Then he took his cloak out and threw it on her.

She tilted her head to the side at Hidan.

He answered “Turn back into a human, Thanerah! I can’t speak wolf-ish!”

Thanerah growled at him and shook her head.

Hidan arched a brow and asked “What? What’s the fucking matter now?”

Thanerah whimpered as she scratched the floor with her paw.

Hidan had no idea of what she’s trying to say, “I’m not getting anywhere with this.”

Thanerah groaned loudly before she tried to show him, she went tense with her eyes shut tightly until after 2 minutes she got tired and let out a big huff.

Hidan only titled his head to the side until it clicked in his mind “You...can’t turn back?”

Thanerah quickly nodded.

His jaw dropped in disbelief, “You’re fucking telling me that you have no control of your form?!!”

Thanerah nodded in shame.

He groaned at the back of his throat before he grabbed his cloak from Thanerah and put it back on. “This is unbelievable...” grumbled Hidan.

Thanerah only whimpered at him.

Hidan looked at the two mountains once again and said to Thanerah, “But that doesn’t matter anyway, we’re going”

Thanerah dropped her head as Hidan started to walk away towards the two mountains that he mentioned. *This will be a long time...argh, I hope I can cope through this* thought Thanerah as she followed Hidan.

Hidan and Thanerah walked for hours until the sky have darkened; Hidan stopped and said to her, “We’ll rest for the night.”

Thanerah screamed mentally *Finally!!* And she dropped herself flat on the ground while panting like a dog.

He turned his head to her when he heard a ‘thud’ sound behind him and he smirked a bit when he saw her. “Tired?”

Thanerah sent him a glare but couldn’t say anything.

“I’ll get us some firewood,” then Hidan walked into the woods, leaving Thanerah behind, alone.

Thanerah lifted her head from the ground to huff *how in the world am I like this? Why does it have to be me?!* she asked herself mentally but she knew that it will never be answered.

Thanerah waited for him to come back and everything was quite beside the sound of crickets. Thanerah’s ears kept twitching from the sound of them and thought angrily with a small growl *Argh!! Damn those crickets!! Why do they have to be so damn loud?!*

Suddenly she heard a rustling through the bushes and she became alert.

She quickly got into pouncing stance, ready to tackle the mysterious intruder. *Hidan, it better be you!!* Suddenly a white rabbit with red eyes jumped out from the bushes, Thanerah blew her lips in annoyance *just a rabbit* and her head perked up *a rabbit* then her stomach growled.

She grinned widely at the rabbit while it was chewing some grass *heheheh, unfortunately for you buddy. You’re my dinner* she was going to tackle the rabbit but suddenly a black stake pierced through the rabbit, stabbing it to the ground.

*Hey!!* Thanerah looked up to see that it was Hidan, walking back towards her with some wood in his arms.

*What was that for?! It was mine!!* Thanerah growled at Hidan.

Hidan smirked and said “You were taking too damn long.”

She sat her bum on the ground and looked away with a huff.

Hidan sighed softly before he put the wood on the ground and grabbed his black stake with the rabbit. He pulled his stake out from the rabbit before he threw it on the ground before Thanerah’s feet and she jolted a bit in surprise.

“Eat up” ordered Hidan as he was setting up the wood to make a campfire.

Thanerah growled at him.

He stopped to arch a brow at her “What? You don’t want to eat it?”

Thanerah’s stomach growled in hunger and she went silent.

He grinned in victory before he said to Thanerah “Just eat the rabbit, Thanerah. I caught my own.” He pulled out a dead brown rabbit to show it to her.

She growled softly at the back of her throat before she looked down at the dead white rabbit before her feet. Thanerah sighed mentally before she made herself comfortable on the ground with her rabbit in her...paws and she started to eat it.

Thanerah licked her paws clean after she finished her rabbit, leaving only its bones while Hidan was eating his cooked rabbit. She licked her lips since she felt slightly thirsty so she used her ears to hear any stream nearby. Her ears perked towards a direction when she did so she stood up and stretched herself.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Hidan asked with his mouth half full.

Thanerah only growled at Hidan before she walked towards the sound of the stream while Hidan watched.

When she disappeared Hidan sighed heavily “So much talking to a wolf...” before he swallowed his dinner.

Thanerah found her stream and drank the water from it *Ah, the water is so fresh and cool* thought Thanerah with a happy mental grin. Afterwards she looked up at the sky to see millions of stars with the full moon high in the sky *It’s quite beautiful tonight...* she looked at the full bright moon and she immediately went hypnotized by its beauty.

Thanerah then suddenly have the urge to get higher so she scanned the area and see a cliff not too far away. She quickly ran towards it through the woods towards the cliff, after 20 minutes she reached the cliff and went to the sharp edge while looking at the moon. Thanerah looked away from the moon and looked at the landscape before her

*I wonder if there are others like me. A werewolf* she hesitated for a moment *Well, I should give it a shot* then she howled deeply into the cold air.

Before, Hidan was just watching the fire dancing while waiting for Thanerah to come back. He had already finished his dinner. Hidan looked at the direction where Thanerah went *She’s awfully taking a long time...* suddenly he heard a loud howl echoing in the forest.

“Thanerah?” mumbled Hidan with an arched brow.

Thanerah listened carefully in the cold air after she howled; hoping that there will be a response but after a while it seemed hopeless *Guess I’m the only one*

She was going to go back to Hidan until she suddenly heard a faint howl from afar. Thanerah’s ears perked towards the direction.

*There is someone like me...*

Thanerah was going to howl again but suddenly she heard a voice behind her “Thanerah, what the fuck are you doing?”

She stopped and turned her head to see Hidan. She tried to grin nervously to him but being a wolf was nearly impossible to do so.

Hidan narrowed his eyes at her before he ordered “Come on, Thanerah. We have to get up early tomorrow.”

Thanerah groaned deeply before she obeyed and trot her way back to the camp site. Once Thanerah was gone Hidan heard a soft howl from afar, he looked at the distant where the howl came from and scoffed softly.

“Tch, typical of wolves...”

Thanerah returned to the camp site, found a spot and she made herself comfortable on the ground to sleep. Soon her ears perked up again when she heard footsteps so she opened an eye to see that it was just Hidan. She closed her eye again and cuddled her head on the ground intending to sleep. With her high senses she could hear Hidan sitting on the ground next to her and he sigh before she heard another shift.

Everything went quiet for a while but Hidan continued to shift in his position. He groaned softly and brought his Akatsuki cloak closer to him since he felt cold and incredibly uncomfortable on the ground.

*Argh, it’s too fucking cold and the grass is like fucking hard and sharp!!* He glanced at Thanerah who was soundlessly asleep.

Hidan sighed heavily and continued to try to sleep but still couldn’t. Thanerah on the other hand couldn’t take it anymore and groaned at the back of her throat. She quickly stood up and glared at Hidan who caught her stare. “Sorry, I’m fucking uncomfortable.”

Thanerah groaned once more then suddenly went around Hidan so she was behind and lie down.

“What?” Hidan asked.

Thanerah didn’t say anything and just lay her head on her crossed paws. Hidan hesitated and lie down on Thanerah’s furry body, he immediately felt comfortable and surprised by her soft fur. “Hmm, so fluffy...” he murmured, Thanerah blushed softly but tried to ignore that.

“Thanks Thanerah...” said Hidan as he closed his eyes to sleep, Thanerah glanced at him from the corner of her eyes before she closed them.

*You’re welcome...*

Thanerah was forced to wake up by a soft push and loud voice “Thanerah!! Thanerah!! Wake the fuck up!!”

She groaned and opened one eye to see no other but Hidan. *What do you want?* asked Thanerah but sadly he couldn’t hear it.

He said “It’s time to go, Thanerah. Now move your lazy ass.”

Thanerah only groaned and stood up before stretching with a loud yawn. Afterwards she saw Hidan already walking away *Wait for me!!!* screamed Thanerah mentally as she ran after Hidan.

*Holy shit!!!* screamed Thanerah when she and Hidan were walking through a thin path between the two large snowy mountains, in a snow storm. *Why?! Why do I have to go through this!?* thought Thanerah as she had to push herself through the hard snow with Hidan beside her. He had his cloak fully buttoned to keep himself warm and he was cursing underneath his breath.

*W-We need to find a cave until this fucking storm passes.* thought Hidan. He said to Thanerah “We’ll take shelter until this fucking storm is over!!”

Thanerah quickly nodded and she scanned the area to see if she could find a cave for shelter. She managed to found one and she tugged on Hidan’s cloak towards the cave.

“You found one?!” asked Hidan before he groaned and shakily sigh.

Hidan followed Thanerah to the cave she found and when they entered he sighed in relief. She shook herself to get the snow off her fur as he just took his scythe out so he could sit on the ground comfortably with his back against the cave wall while keeping himself close to try to get some warmth.

Thanerah noticed him shivering from the cold so she walked and managed to get behind him “T-Thanerah, wha-what are you doing?” asked Hidan.

But Thanerah didn’t say a word and wrapped herself around Hidan to try to keep him warm. He sighed in relief when he received the warmth from Thanerah and he buried his face in her fur.

“Thanks...” said Hidan then he reached out to scratch the back of Thanerah’s ear, soon her tail started to wag happily.

*Oh, that feels nice...* thought Thanerah happily.

Hidan smirked and chuckled to himself before he moved to another spot.

*Oooh yeah* thought Thanerah with a happy wolf face and her tail continued to wag happily as Hidan continued to pet her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 3K 35
In the darkness she finds strength. She's gained a new home, a new family to trust. She lust for blood and destruction. Wishing to see Konoha crumble...
83.1K 2.1K 16
Katsu was saved by the Fourth Hokage of Konoha and his wife. Minato found blah outside of Konoha on the way back from having some time outside with K...
151K 4.9K 22
Sasuke was her first and last love... or that's what she tought. She meets the cold-hearted S-ranked criminal that everyone fears and discovers that...
32.2K 656 10
This will be a random story about the Akatsuki pairing up with Hidan. Warning: A few chapters will have bondages involve, swearing and blood