Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 14 Heartless

8.9K 321 144
By animefreak00910

Days later, Hidan was sitting on the edge of his bed while Thanerah was sleeping on the other side of the bed; he allowed her and it was three in the morning. He looked down at his torso that was still covered in bandages and thought *It should be healed by now.*

He started to unwrapped the bandages and it revealed his now healed chest. He sighed in small relief as he felt the area on his chest where the injuries use to be. *No more pain...* thought Hidan, even though everyone thought he loves the pain but to be honest he hates it, but he doesn’t want anyone to know that since it got him into the Akatsuki in the first place as a crazy masochist whose belief is within Jashinism.

Nobody knows his true self, except one. Hidan glanced at the woman who is sleeping in his bed, Thanerah was breathing softly with her mouth slightly open with her eyes close while she was in deep slumber. He didn’t like to admit it loudly but she was fairly beautiful, even though she doesn’t see herself that way; just a simple girl who joined Jashinism.

He noticed that she had begun to shiver so he grabbed the edge of the covers of the bed and brought it more over her body and tucked her in. She stopped shivering and let out a small relief sigh. He continued to watch her sleep before he got out of bed and walked to his bathroom to take a cold shower.

--

Thanerah woke up when she felt the sun on her face; she opened her eyes but had to close them back because the sun blinded her for a brief moment. She groaned deeply and opened her eyes again, her vision went clear on an instant but then suddenly saw Hidan lying next to her while looking at her.

Her eyes widened and she pushed her black hair away from her face. She greeted him with a nervous smile, “G-Good morning, Hidan.”

Hidan just continued to look at her before he replied “Morning.” Then he turned around under the covers so his back was facing her.

Thanerah arched a brow at Hidan *what’s his problem?* she sat up from her bed. Thanerah shrugged her shoulders and started to do her morning routine while Hidan just lay in bed. When Thanerah was done she return to the bed and Hidan hadn’t move an inch “...is something on your mind?” asked Thanerah but Hidan just grunted at her. Thanerah sighed heavily and ask again “Is there...someone on your mind?”

“...”

“Is there?”

“...it’s none of your fucking business” he replied coldly.

Thanerah clicked her tongue softly *typical...* thought Thanerah. Her stomach suddenly growled from hunger, she blushed from embarrassment and hugged her stomach to try to block the sound from Hidan as her stomach continued to growl uncontrollably. Suddenly she heard Hidan’s cold voice “If you’re so fucking hungry, go to the fucking kitchen already”

Thanerah growled at him and asked him while shouting a bit “What’s your problem, Hidan?! What did I do?! I didn’t do anything!!”

Hidan glared at Thanerah over his shoulder “You’re my problem,” and he looked away from her “Now get out.”

Thanerah was shocked of Hidan’s sudden cold towards her and her vision started to become blurry from upcoming tears, “You know I was beginning to think that you may actually have a heart but I was wrong! Kakuzu was right, you are heartless!!”

Hidan’s eyes widened and he sat up quickly to shout at Thanerah but she already slammed the door close behind her with a loud bang with small tears running down from her eyes.

Hidan sighed in frustration and rubbed his head with his hands, messing with his hairstyle a bit but he didn’t care *you don’t understand...you’re in my mind...but I can’t have you...*

--

Thanerah got outside the Akatsuki base and run down the streets of the Rain Village while her tears were mixed with the rain, even though it’s in the morning. *Kakuzu was right, I should have listened to him!* thought

Thanerah, she ran and ran until her legs couldn’t take it anymore and collapsed on the ground. She realized that she was in the forest near the Rain Village but she didn’t care, one last tear escaped from her eyes and then she closed them *Hidan really is...* an image of Hidan appeared in her mind in the darkness but he soon fade away *...heartless* she cursed under her breath *And I am such an idiot to think that I-that I-!* she couldn’t finish her sentence and hit the ground with her fist in frustration.

Thanerah opened her eyes to see everyone horizontal, she groaned deeply and slowly sat up and wiped her tears off her eyes “That damn jerk...” suddenly she heard a dark chuckle from the side so Thanerah look to see nothing but a forest. “Huh, I must be imagining things...” mumbled Thanerah as she slowly stood up and dust her-self off.

Suddenly a big brown snake was wrapped around tightly on Thanerah’s body and she tried to struggle free but the snake hissed at her to threaten to bite her face off. “Wha-what is this?!” she heard the same dark chuckle and soon a shadow emerged from a tree before her. She gasped softly when she saw a tall man with incredibly pale skin, long black hair with snake-like eyes.

“My, you’re a long way from the Akatsuki, my dear” said the snake-man before he licked his lips with his incredibly long tongue; Thanerah shivered from the sight of him then mumbled when she recognized him.

“You’re Orochimaru, one of the Three Sannins.”

Orochimaru chuckled darkly and said “That is correct. Tell me; what is your name, my dear? Because I’ve been keeping an eye on you lately” he licked his lips again “And you’ve shown impressive powers.”

Thanerah’s eyes widened *h-he was watching me?!*

He chuckled to himself and said “And I didn’t expect Hidan to be so...independent.” He smirked widely at her “Where is he by the way? Isn’t he your guard?”

Thanerah narrowed her eyes to him and growled “I don’t need him to be my guard, I can protect myself. Especially from people like you!!” shouted Thanerah with her blood boiling under her skin.

Orochimaru chuckled darkly in amusement and said “My, you’re a feisty one I seem,”

He suddenly walked towards her and with every step he took, Thanerah struggled greatly but she couldn’t escape from the snake’s grasp until Orochimaru was in front of her. He reached a hand out to caress Thanerah’s cheek and she froze from his cold touch.

“, but I’ll break you soon enough.” He suddenly used his tongue to lick on Thanerah’s free cheek and she shivered before she glared at Orochimaru and spit at him.

Orochimaru flinched when she spat at him, he took his tongue back to his back and look to see Thanerah giving him a death glare. Orochimaru had an annoying smirk on his face as he wiped the saliva off his cheek where it landed.

“You’re brave, I’ll give you that, but you’re also a fool.”

Thanerah just continued to glare at him until Orochimaru suddenly slapped her across the face, hard, hard enough for Thanerah to go unconscious.

Hidan couldn’t rid of the guilty feeling in his heart ever since Thanerah ran out of his room that morning. Hidan was still lying on his bed but he was lying completely on his back so he could look up at the ceiling.

*What should I say? Argh, I not good at this kind of fucking things* Hidan angrily though before he rubbed the bridge of his nose, then he finally stood up and got out of bed. *I’ll just find her and...apologize to her. Argh, this is going to be the death of me* thought Hidan with a groan since he hates giving out apologies.

Hidan walked out of his room and went to the kitchen where Thanerah would be having her breakfast finish *I hope no one’s there. Or else they’ll make fun of me for getting soft* when he got to the kitchen he only saw Kisame, Itachi and Pein sitting in the kitchen table while eating their breakfast.

Hidan cleared his throat and said to them “Hey fuckers!” the three of them stopped eating their breakfast and the three of them turned their heads towards the masochist.

“What?” Pein asked annoyingly with a newspaper in his hand and his other hand occupied by a cup of hot coffee.

Hidan glared at Pein a bit before he asked “Have any of you seen, Thanerah?” the three of them glanced at each other before they shook their heads. Hidan arched a brow *strange, she was starving, she should have had her breakfast* thought Hidan while he scratched the back of his head.

“Why are you asking us? Don’t you share the same room together?”

“Therefore the same bed” said Itachi.

Hidan blushed a bit but answered “Yeah but we,” he sighed in a bit of frustration, making the three Akatsuki members to arch a brow at him “we had a fight this morning and just ran out of the room.”

 Kisame asked Hidan “You had a fight? About what?” asked Kisame

Hidan replied with a hard glare, “It’s none of your fucking business, Kisame. So none of you have seen Thanerah?”

Again, the three shook their head.

Hidan sighed heavily and cursed under his breath as he walked out of the kitchen but not before he grabbed a fresh apple nearby as his breakfast. Hidan bite onto his apple and thought *where could she be?* then he looked at the dungeon door *Maybe in her old cell...*

Hidan got to Thanerah’s old cell and opened it, expecting to find Thanerah sitting at the corner while crying “Thanerah...” but he trailed off when he found the room to be empty. “Huh? She’s not in here?” then his eyes widened “Don’t tell me...” he quickly turned around as he dropped his half-eaten apple to the floor.

When Hidan got to the surface he immediately went to his bedroom to get his Akatsuki cloak, Krystol and scythe. Hidan immediately rushed to the kitchen and when he saw Pein drinking his coffee calmly while Kisame and Itachi were having a small conversation, until Hidan immediately asked Pein “Sir, I want to ask your permission to let me go find Thanerah!”

Pein immediately shot his eyes open like white plates and spit his coffee out on Itachi and Kisame surprisingly and they both froze, not being bothered that they were covered in Pein’s coffee. The three of them stared at Hidan with pure shock while Hidan was staring at them solemnly.

“Wh-What did you say?” asked Kisame while he was dripping wet of coffee.

Hidan narrowed his eyes at them and growled “You heard me. I want the permission to go after Thanerah.”

Their jaws suddenly dropped “T-There you go again! You said a sentence,” Kisame grasped his head “without any swearing!!”

Hidan glared at Kisame and said “I don’t give a damn about that right now!”

Itachi said “And you’re...requesting for a mission? You hate doing missions!!”

Hidan groaned and asked Pein directly “Which will it be, sir? Yes or no?!”

Pein arched a brow and asked “You couldn’t find her anywhere?”

Hidan shook his head, “I think she went outside. I need to find her and fast. Now do I have your permission or not?!”

Pein sighed heavily and nodded “Very well. You have my permission.”

Hidan didn’t hesitate to rush out of the door.

When he was gone Kisame said “That was...surprisingly”

Pein and Itachi nodded with agreement before Itachi and Kisame glared at Pein for spitting his coffee at them. Pein waved the empty mug, which says ‘number 1 master mind’, and said to them “I was surprised.”

Itachi and Kisame dropped their faces and Itachi said “But was it really necessary to spit at us with your coffee?”

 “Yeah, I just took a shower! Now I’ll have to take it again!” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 15.3K 27
Meet Misaki Minami, a 12 year old girl from the Country of the wave, orphaned at the age of 5 and then taken under the care of a S-ranked criminal, a...
224 7 15
June was a long time believer in her god, sacrificing everyday, pray. But she met someone who had the same love for the same god as her. They were co...
154K 5.1K 19
I don't own Naruto nor some of the photos! This is about a girl named Ayano she doesn't like to trust people. She always has a hoodie and mask on to...
83.1K 2.1K 16
Katsu was saved by the Fourth Hokage of Konoha and his wife. Minato found blah outside of Konoha on the way back from having some time outside with K...