Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 13 Old

9.6K 330 59
By animefreak00910

Thanerah continued to cover her face with her hands as the ferocious battle continued, until she heard a voice that seemed to be standing beside her, “Man, Hidan hasn’t gone this serious since 90 years ago.”

She turned her eyes to the side to see that it was no other but Tukatsu who was smirking at the battle with Reiku standing by his side with a small smirk on his face with his arms crossed.

“Jashin, how I missed this...” said Reiku.

Thanerah stared at them as if they have gone insane “Aren’t you going to stop them or not?! They’re killing each other!!”

They both laughed at her.

Reiku asked “You’re still pretty new of Jashinism, are you? Have you sacrificed someone yet to our beloved Lord?”

Thanerah just stayed quiet but it answered Reiku’s question.

“I take that as a no.”

Suddenly Hidan was thrown into a group of trees by Bansu, Hidan’s impact have made the trees fallen. “You’ve gotten soft, Hidan” teased Bansu.

Hidan growled at him then pushed himself to charge towards Bansu, “You still don’t know how to keep your fucking mouth shut, do you?!” He tackled Bansu with their dragons fighting in the air, sending each other some fire attacks, sometimes clawing each other out.

 Suddenly Bansu managed to get Hidan in a tight headlock on the ground. Hidan gritted his teeth in frustration as he glared at Bansu from the corner of his eyes. “Y-You’re still as stubborn as ever, Hidan.”

Hidan just continued to glare at him and struggle under his grasp.

“I’m begging you, Hidan. Come back to Hanatul or else Jashinists will go in extinction!”

Hidan just continued to glare at him.

“Do you want to die?”

“Sometimes.”

Bansu nodded towards Thanerah “And what about her?! Does she want to die as well?!”   

Hidan immediately stopped struggling, glanced at Thanerah who covered her face with her hands once again in fear “T-Thanerah...”

Bansu smirked a bit in victory, now that he had caught Hidan in the corner; he tightened his headlock around Hidan “So what is it going to be? Come home? Or die here with her?” he asked.

Hidan growled at the back of his throat and groaned “F-Fuck...” then he sighed a bit and said “F-Fine”

Bansu released Hidan and sighed in relief as his Krystol went back to normal, the dragons above stopped their battle while they were scratched up and was bleeding a bit. Bansu’s dark blue cyborg dragon turned into ashes then light before travelling back to its crystal. Hidan’s dragon did the same thing as his Krystol went back to normal.

“W-When do I have to be there?” asked Hidan as he rubbed his wounds from last night.

Bansu shrugged his shoulders and replied “As soon as possible I guess, the High Priest is worried about you.”

Hidan’s face grimaced and said “I’m not seeing him.”

Bansu sighed heavily as Hidan stood up from the ground while dusting himself off. “Come on, Hidan. I’m sure you and him had bad days but that was centuries ago”

“Yeah but I won’t fucking forgive him of what he had done.”

“People change.”

“In my eyes he fucking didn’t.”

Bansu sighed heavily and said “Well, you know the way.” He walked towards a different direction as if nothing happened “I’ll see you there.” and then he was gone.

Hidan sighed heavily “Even for an old man, he can still fucking fight.” He stood up from the ground and turned his head to see the three. “Should you two get going?” demanded Hidan, Tukatsu and Reiku flinched and they were gone in a dash.

Hidan sighed heavily then walked to Thanerah who pulled her hands away from her face, she felt relieved when she saw Hidan was all right. Thanerah yawned since she is tired and she had trouble keeping her eyes opened “Tired?” asked Hidan with a small smile on his face, Thanerah nodded as she yawned again and rubbed her eyes; Hidan hate to admit it that it was cute.

Hidan quickly grabbed his scythe that was stabbed on the ground before the battle and he put it on his beck before he kneeled down before Thanerah on one knee “Come on” he wrapped his arms around her, intending to carry her bridle-style, Thanerah saw it coming so she quickly but lazily wrapped her arms around his neck as she buried her face in his neck.

Hidan stood up with Thanerah sleeping in his arms and he turned to the direction back to the Rain Village.

--

Thanerah fluttered her eyes open from her slumber, yawned loudly while rubbing her eyes but she rest her head back on the pillow with her eyes closed to continue to sleep but mumbled “What time is it...?” she also didn’t expect a reply from behind which was very close to her ear, “8 in the morning.”

She murmured to her mysterious talker and try to go back to sleep, until suddenly she realized that someone  was holding her body from around her waist so she shot her eyes open and quickly turned her head around to see Hidan who was watching her sleeping through the entire night ever since they came back from the meeting.

“H-Hidan?!” yelped Thanerah in surprise, but he only groaned a bit as he closed his eyes.

“Thanerah, not so fucking loud.”

Thanerah quickly shut her mouth so she started to apologize to him softly as possible “I’m so sorry, Hidan!”

Hidan just groaned again “Thanerah, keep the fucking noise down. I’m still trying to sleep.” He lied.

Thanerah immediately stopped, arched a brow then asked him “You didn’t sleep when we came back?”

Hidan only shook his head with his eyes closed but his arms never left from her waist which made Thanerah to blush.

“...would you like me to make you some Honey milk?” asked Thanerah politely with a soft smile.

Hidan shook his head and mumbled as he tightened his hold around her “No...just stay here with me for a while...”

Thanerah blushed even more but replied “O-Okay...” she relaxed in Hidan’s arms as he sighed a bit and buried his face in Thanerah’s hair to inhale her sweet natural scent of jasmine and honey.

“...so...sweet...” mumbled Hidan as he was falling into slumber, Thanerah’s heart was racing in her chest then she closed her eyes since she had nothing else to do but to sleep and she had a small smile on her face.

--                                                                                                                                                                                                      

“-nerah? Thanerah?” a faint voice called out to her from her slumber, she started to open her eyes to see an orange lollipop-like mask AKA Tobi.

“What is it, Tobi...?” asked Thanerah as she closed her eyes.

“Tobi was just wondering why Thanerah and Hidan didn’t come out from their bedroom” suddenly Hidan grumbled to Tobi who was sleeping right behind Thanerah with his arms still wrapped around her waist underneath the covers of course.

“Get out of my room before I shove my fucking stake up in your ass; we’re trying to fucking sleep here” he grumbled.

Tobi titled his head to the side “Why?”

Hidan groaned and grumbled again “We couldn’t sleep last night, ok? Now get out of here fucker.” answered Hidan, Tobi was going to ask again before Hidan shot his eyes open to give Tobi a death glare “NOW!” Tobi yelped and quickly dashed out of the room.

Hidan sighed heavily in relief, closed his eyes back as he inhaled deeply but when he breathe out it tickled the back of Thanerah’s neck a little and it made her to giggle a bit. Then Thanerah asked Hidan “So...you’re a General, huh?”

Hidan flinched a bit and nervously said “Um...can we not talk about that here?”

Thanerah smirked a bit and said “I bet you charm your way through the ladies with that.”

Hidan smirked a bit then asked her “Does it charm you?”

Thanerah thought about it for a moment before she shrugged her shoulders “Maybe.”

Hidan poked Thanerah’s side which made her to jolt a bit, she opened her eyes to see Hidan hovering over her a bit with a playful grin “Come on, Thanerah. That’s not the answer, tell me the truth” he pleaded with a bit of playfulness in his voice.

Thanerah shook her head and spit her tongue to him “Nope.” Suddenly she laughed hysterically when Hidan started to tickle her on her sides where she is sensitive the most.

“Come on tell me! I’ll stop if you do!”

“N-No!!! Ahahahahahahaha!!!”

Suddenly the door was opened by Kakuzu and Hidan and Thanerah immediately froze in their position.

“...what are you guys doing?” asked Kakuzu with an arched brow but a small smirk behind his black mask.

Thanerah and Hidan had no idea what to say, they glanced at each other before glancing back to Kakuzu and said in unison “...nothing”.

Kakuzu looked between Thanerah and Hidan and said sarcastically “Sure...” then he closed the door but before he did he said to the two “Try not to be so loud, it may give the others the wrong idea.”

Thanerah immediately blushed but Hidan shouted from annoyance “Get the fuck out of my room, old man!!!”

Everything went awkwardly quiet until Thanerah looked at Hidan to see that he was still wearing his Akatsuki cloak, hiding his injuries. Thanerah asked Hidan “Hidan, what’s an Ukrah?” 

Hidan looked back down at Thanerah while he was hover her with his hands that were beside her face to support his weight but he answered “Ukrah are monsters that are similar to the Urahto. Its full name is Ukrah Urahto”

Thanerah made an ‘o’ expression before she noticed that he was still hovering over her, she blushed furiously and asked him, “C-Can you get off me, Hidan?”

Hidan noticed this as well, blushed and get off to sit on his side of the bed. When he did so he winced in pain from his healing injuries “Fuck...” he growled under his breath. Thanerah immediately sat up and opened his cloak to take a look of his bandages that were getting stain by his blood.

“We need to change your bandages now”

 Thanerah got out of bed, walked to the toilet to take out some new bandages from the first aid kid, returned to the bed and helped Hidan to sit up as he removed his cloak so Thanerah could remove it. Hidan watched as she does and he winced in pain when she touched it lightly “Hey, watch it.” growled Hidan.

Thanerah immediately pulled her hands back and said “Sorry.”

Thanerah unrolled the new bandages and wrapped it around Hidan’s torso as he watched. Thanerah then asked Hidan “So, how long do you and Bansu know each other?”

“...”

Thanerah’s face drop “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to”

“...we’ve been partners before years ago before I became a General. We didn’t get along at first and we argued most of the time”

“Like Kakuzu and you.”

Hidan chuckled a bit and nodded “Yeah, then years later we’ve grown to understand each other.”

Thanerah asked him “How long have you and Bansu been Jashinists?”

Hidan huffed a bit and mumbled “My memory isn’t that good, it has been centuries...”

Thanerah blinked in shock then asked Hidan “How old are you?”

Hidan started to blush and replied “I’m 23.”

Thanerah narrowed her eyes to him since she knew that he was lying “Hidan…” she growled at him and he sighed heavily before he confessed.

“I’m...514 years-old”

Thanerah went quiet until he jaw dropped with her eyes widen like a plate, “You’re so old! Older than Kakuzu!” exclaimed Thanerah in surprise.

Hidan glared at Thanerah and warned her “If you tell anyone about this, I will certainly kill you”

Thanerah flinched from Hidan’s sudden growl and immediately nodded.

Hidan sighed heavily and relaxed against the headboard of his bed “Let’s see...I’ve been a Jashinist 200 years longer than Bansu so he should be...”

Thanerah arched a brow and asked “Excuse me, should you be younger than him? Because he looked pretty old with his old man hairstyle even though he looks awfully young.”

Hidan started to blush softly from embarrassment and answered her question “We stopped aging from 20 to 30, but the hair continues until it turns white or silver”

Thanerah glanced at Hidan’s silver/white hair and then she grinned.

Hidan arched a brow at Thanerah’s sudden grinning and said “Don’t you ask m-!!” he was cut off by her when she asked.

“What was your hair colour before your hair...aged?”

Hidan sighed in frustration but grumpily answered “I used to be a brunette.”

Thanerah tried to imagine Hidan with brown hair, to be honest it didn’t look half bad on him, but it just makes him look older and ordinary. “You don’t look half bad with brown hair but it makes you look older and plain ordinary”

Hidan murmured to her and closed his eyes to relax as he rested his head on the headboard.

She tap her arms after she crossed her arms and rested them on her bend knees, she was tapping to pass the bored-ness because Hidan wasn’t talking to her anymore. Thanerah glanced at Hidan to see him meditating his thoughts while using breathing practices by inhaling through the nose and exhale through the mouth.

Thanerah scoffed a bit and thought *That is so like an old man* She smirked softly *After all, he is an old man. If Kakuzu knew of this, he would be making fun of Hidan for years.*

Suddenly Hidan said to her “If you’re thinking of what Kakuzu react would if he knew of my real age, stop it now.”

Thanerah flinched in surprise when he seemed to be reading her mind.

Thanerah sighed heavily and then she glanced at the bed to see the stained bandages *I should clean this up* thought Thanerah before she started to collect them, she threw them to the dust bin and grabbed the rolled up bandages to put it back in the first aid kit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.2K 14
Cover by IzayaKibaRyujiFREAK. I am the first Jashinist - daughter of Jashin himself. When I join the Akatsuki in order to meet my father's second f...
154K 5.1K 19
I don't own Naruto nor some of the photos! This is about a girl named Ayano she doesn't like to trust people. She always has a hoodie and mask on to...
91.3K 2.7K 28
Y/n senju the granddaughter of Tobirama. But what happens when everyone she loves dies and joins the akatsuki and meet Obito. Will she find out who h...
1.9M 65.7K 72
Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secret she must hide from everyone including...