Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 8 Crystallization
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 9 Thinking About You

11K 355 113
By animefreak00910

Hours later Thanerah and Hidan were still in their crystallization state while slowly they were being covered by snow. Then Thanerah started to glow, and soon her crystal skin started to melt away until it all disappeared. Thanerah gasped when she finally awake from her crystal slumber.

Then she gasped softly when she saw that everything was nothing but crystal with light snow falling from the ceiling. Thanerah hold her hands out and watched as little snow landed on her hand and it automatically melted. Then she noticed Hidan who is still in his crystal slumber. “Hidan...” mumbled Thanerah, then she looked at her Krystol to see that it was just covering the back of her hand, she used her free hand to grab it and it had easily got out.

Thanerah examined her Krystol then suddenly the Krystal started to turn itself smaller and smaller but it wrapped itself around her wrist like a watch. Thanerah looked at her brand on her shoulder to see that it was gone as well.  Suddenly Hidan started to glow and his crystal skin started to melt as well, when it was gone Hidan let out a deep sigh.

He reopened his eyes and flexed his muscles “Man that was a nice fucking nap” then he looked around to find the new scenario “...hmf” then he looked at Thanerah to see her holding her hands out while looking at the sky where the ceiling was dropping mysterious light snow, some of it landed on her hands but automatically melted away.

Then Hidan shouted at her to snap her out of her thoughts “Bitch! We’re going now! Stop fucking day-dreaming like some fucking idiot!!” shouted Hidan, Thanerah snapped out of her thoughts and glared at Hidan but didn’t say anything. “Now, let’s head back to the Hidden Rain Village. I’m fucking tired” he said as he turned to a direction

Thanerah shouted “But we just slept!!”

“But I’m still fucking tired, bitch!! Stop complaining!! You following or not!!?” shouted Hidan.

Thanerah sighed heavily and run after him.

--

A few days later everything seemed to be quite normal, Pein had assign Thanerah to be on Hidan and Kakuzu’s team as an Akatsuki member, yes Pein has accepted her since she has now became a full Jashinist but is still learning. Everything was normal in the Akatsuki base; Thanerah was reading some magazine with Kisame who was watching some Discovery channel in the TV, talking about sharks and all, until all of a sudden they heard a loud scream from Hidan’s room.

“Oh my fucking Jashin!!!!”

Tobi appeared and he hid low right before Thanerah and Kisame’s feet. “Tobi, what the hell did you do now?” asked Kisame with a hint of small annoyance in his voice with his eyes not leaving the TV screen of some random shark swimming around.

Tobi laughed a bit nervously before Thanerah and Kisame turned their heads when they heard Hidan’s door being banged opened and an angry Hidan, who was only wearing a towel, run down the hallway to the living room with rage in his eyes, because his hair was different; it was bright PINK.

“Tobi!!! Where the fuck are you!!? I’m going to slice you up when I get my fucking hands on you!!” shouted Hidan in pure anger while he was dripping wet from his shower.

Thanerah was drooling a bit when she was looking at Hidan’s masculine torso and thought *He’s pretty hot for a masochist bastard...* thought Thanerah.

Kisame saw her state then quickly hit her at the back of her head “Wake the hell up, kid!!”

“Ow!!” yelped Thanerah in pain.

She glared at Kisame while rubbing the back of her head where Kisame hit her. “What was that for, Kisame?” asked Thanerah but Kisame just glared at her before watching back the TV but then he was disturbed again by Hidan.

“Hey fuckers!! Have you seen that fucking Tobi!?” asked Hidan.

Thanerah and Kisame glanced at the hiding Tobi who was praying to them silently. Then Thanerah and Kisame said to Hidan in unison “No.”

Hidan growled under his breath and stomped down the hallway while grumbling many curse words under his breath.

Thanerah and Kisame look back to the scared Tobi to see that he was sighing in relief “Phew, that was close.” Suddenly Hidan appeared behind Tobi in a cloud of smoke.

“Oh really, fucker?” growled Hidan.

Tobi froze from his spot and slowly turn his head to look at the angry Hidan who cracked his knuckles. Tobi laughed nervously at Hidan and said “Heheheh...T-Tobi has...” then he suddenly ran down towards the small hallway as he screamed “AAAAAAAAAAhhhh!!!!!”

“Come back here, fucker!!!” shouted Hidan as he chased after Tobi. Let’s just say that the kitchen was a complete catastrophe; it gave Kakuzu a heart-attack when he saw the chaos.

--

“Ow...” whined Tobi while Thanerah was healing the beat up Tobi.

“Sorry, Tobi. You shouldn’t have tricked on Hidan; you know how he is when he loses his temper” said Thanerah as she puts a pack of ice on top of Tobi’s head.

“Y-Yeah...Tobi knows now...now Tobi is really scared of Hidan...” whimpered Tobi.

Thanerah quickly hugged him since she knew that he’ll become a big cry baby soon “Aw, poor Tobi,” cooed Thanerah and Tobi hugged her back.

Then suddenly Hidan came into the room with his hair back to normal then he called out to Thanerah “Thanerah, I need to talk to you in private” said Hidan.

Thanerah turned to look at Hidan and asked “What? Now?” she asked

Hidan growled at her and said “It wasn’t a suggestion, Thanerah. Bring you lazy ass over here” then he grabbed hold of his scythe that is nearly strapped on his back 24/7 “Or would you like me to give you a fucking beating like Tobi?”

Thanerah and Tobi flinched, and then Tobi started to whine like a cry-baby “Tobi doesn’t want Thanerah to be hurt!!!Whaaaaaah!!!”

Thanerah glared at Hidan who was a bit shocked of Tobi’s sudden bawling but looked very annoyed with an anime vein popping on his head. Then Thanerah pulled away from Tobi and said to him “Tobi, I think I heard Deidara calling out for you,” and in a blink of an eye Tobi was on his way towards Deidara’s room.

“Deidara-sempei!!!!” squealed Tobi

Deidara screamed in anger, “What the fuck are you doing here, un!!!??!” then boom came from Deidara’s room.

Hidan walked to Thanerah and grabbed her wrist softly and lead her to his bedroom. Thanerah always had butterflies in her stomach whenever Hidan touches her, she blushed a bit as she followed or being dragged by him to his bedroom.*I wonder what he wants to talk about* thought Thanerah as Hidan opened his bedroom door and entered it with Thanerah. She closed the door behind her and Hidan released her wrist.

“Ok Hidan, what do you want to talk to me about?” Hidan didn’t say as he got to his drawer of his desk, pulled something out and hidden it behind his back as he walked back to Thanerah. “Hidan, what are you up to?” asked Thanerah.

When Hidan reached her he smirked a bit “I’ve gotten through a lot of trouble for making you this” then he pulled out a Jashin pendant, similar to his but it was quite different.

“Oh my...” mumbled Thanerah as she accepted the pendant. It’s in the same shape as Hidan’s pendant but it had some special details on it and it had a small red diamond at the top point of the triangle. “Hidan...” Thanerah was quite speechless, she turned her head to look at him and see him grinning.

“So, do you fucking like it or not?” suddenly Thanerah hugged him tightly around his torso, he stumbled back a bit from the sudden surprise but overall he was shocked.

“Thank you, Hidan...” Hidan blushed a bit and hesitantly hugged her back, and to be honest it felt nice.

After a minute or two it was getting a bit awkward since Hidan had barely hugged anyone before. “Um...are you okay, Thanerah?”

Thanerah snapped out of her little world and she quickly pulled away from Hidan with a nervous smile with her cheeks turning pink “I-I’m sorry...I didn’t know what came over me” excused Thanerah while she scratched the back of her head.

 Hidan smirked a bit then asked Thanerah “Have you decided what weapon you want?”

Thanerah nodded and said “I don’t mind a sword”

“A katanna?”

“I would prefer something besides that”

Hidan sighed heavily and scratched the back of his head in deep thought. Then he said to her, “Get ready, we’re going out.”

--

Hidan and Thanerah walked out of the Akatsuki tower and walked down the streets of the Hidden Rain Village, and of course it was raining but Thanerah and Hidan were wearing their Akatsuki cloak and hat to keep them dry. Hidan brought Thanerah to a weapon shop and they were secretly relieved when they got out of the rain “Welcome, welcome!! How can I help you?” asked a kind old man who had a beard with big round glasses.

Thanerah smiled at the old man and said, “We’re just looking for a sword.”

The old man beamed and said “Ah, you came right on time, ma’am. I’ve got new swords just imported this morning.” He whispered to her “Would you like to see it?”

Thanerah nodded with delight, “Definitely.”

Then the old man walked around the counter then walked towards the back door that was deep in the shop, Thanerah followed him with Hidan following behind with a boring expression on his face. The old man opened the door after unlocking it and Thanerah gasped when she saw the room full of beautiful weapons that are in many shapes and sizes. The old man smiled at the happy Thanerah and said “Pick what you like, ma’am” Thanerah was already looking through the weapons with stars in her eyes.

The old man chuckled at the eager Thanerah then said to Hidan “Your girl-friend loves weapons, doesn’t she?”

Thanerah immediately stopped and Hidan was kind of shock but smirk and said “Oh yeah, but she loves me more” the old man chuckled. Thanerah stared wide-eyed Hidan who was smirking deviously at her. “Right, babe?” he asked, still in his silly game but when Hidan called her ‘babe’ her face immediately went flush.

“Um...” then she found something that interested her most that is right behind Hidan.

When Thanerah didn’t say anything Hidan arched a brow and asked “What?”

Thanerah didn’t say anything and just walked past Hidan to the weapon that is in a glass case on the wall. “Found something interesting, ma’am?” asked the old man.

Thanerah nodded then pointed at the sword in the glass case and asked “Can I try it?”

He nodded then grabbed a ladder to take the sword down. After that he placed the glass case on a counter and opened it, he took the sword out and then he said before handing the sword to Thanerah “Now be very careful with this, ma’am. This is very delicate.” Thanerah nodded and examined the sword a bit.

She squealed in delight then looked at Hidan, “No.” He immediately said.

Thanerah’s smile dropped so she asked “Why not?”

Hidan tapped the bookcase on the price tag “Look.”

Thanerah looked and immediately got her jaw dropped “2000, 000 yen!!!??” The old man nodded with a nervous smile and Thanerah carefully but quickly passed the sword back to the old man.

“Then never mind,” the old man shook his head and passed the sword back to Thanerah.

“If this sword makes you smile like that every day, then I’ll be happy to give it to you, for free.”

Thanerah and Hidan’s jaw dropped in disbelief but Thanerah asked him happily with stars glowing in her eyes “Really!!?” the old man nodded with a big grin on his face. Soon he was being hugged by a very happy Thanerah “Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!” she squealed.

After that Hidan and Thanerah walked out of the weapon shop with the new sword strapped on Thanerah’s back, thanks to the shop owner. “I can’t fucking believe that he just gave you a sword for free because of your fucking smile,” said Hidan.

Thanerah just grinned at him then she asked him “Hey, want to eat something?” he arched a brow at her with a smirk coming up on his face, Thanerah re-thought of what she said and it immediately realized that the question she asked may give Hidan the wrong idea so she quickly said “As friends!!”

Hidan smirk dropped a bit and said “We were never friends”

Thanerah’s face dropped a bit “Partner, friend or whatever! Let’s just eat together, Hidan! I’m starving!!”

Hidan mumbled “Isn’t that my line?”

Thanerah looked straight into Hidan’s eyes “Seriously? You want to or not?”

Hidan sighed heavily and scratched the side of his face while looking away “Fine” he grumbled, he sounded like that eating lunch with Thanerah is the worst thing in the world, Thanerah glared at him but at the same time happy that he accepted her proposal.

“Know any good restaurants to eat?” asked Thanerah.

Hidan thought about it and looked around the village before he said to her “I guess I know a good place to eat”

Suddenly Thanerah saluted him like a marine soldier “Then lead the way”

Hidan chuckled a bit before he started to walk towards a direction with Thanerah walking beside him.

--

Thanerah and Hidan sat in a table in a small restaurant that had a few people in it but it was ok. Thanerah and Hidan were given two menus by the waiter before he walked away to his duty, Thanerah scanned the titles of the food *Hmm...they sound good* thought Thanerah, then she glanced up at Hidan to see that he was looking at the customers while tapping his finger on the table “Aren’t you going to pick something to eat, Hidan?” asked Thanerah.

Hidan glanced at her before he glanced back at the customers “I already know what I want, just pick a damn food already. I can’t wait all day.” Thanerah sighed heavily and immediately picked a small meal and a drink.

The waiter came and received Thanerah and Hidan’s orders. Thanerah tapped her finger on the table after the waiter left then she asked Hidan “What are you thinking, Hidan?”

Hidan snapped out of his thoughts and look back to Thanerah “W-What?”

“What are you thinking right now?” she repeated her question with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

Hidan arched a brow at her and asked “Why are you asking me this?”

She shrugged her shoulders and simply said “I just want to know”

Hidan groaned a bit at the back of his throat and answered solemnly “Nothing”

Thanerah immediately knew that he was lying, “Liar.”

Hidan glared at Thanerah and growled “I’m not lying.”

“Then tell me what you’re thinking.”

“I’m fucking serious! It’s nothing!”

“Come on, Hidan. Tell me!”

“Fuck off! It’s none of your business!”

“Please!!”

“No!”

Everyone in the small restaurant was staring at them as they continued to argue until the waiter came with their meals, Thanerah and Hidan quickly shut their mouths when the waiter came. After he left Hidan growled at her “Thanerah, just drop it. It’s nothing” then he grabbed his green tea to drink but he thought *I was thinking of you* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.5K 18
One night when Hidan was sacrificing he got a message from Lord Jashin telling him to find another Jashinist. He surprised when he finds out that it...
571K 26.1K 63
A mission to infiltrate the Akatsuki, what do you expect? Be their most treasured friend? Well yeah that actually happened to Haruno Sakura. But she...
78.2K 3.7K 39
The Akatsuki receive news that there is an imposter, pretending to be a member of their organization and head out to find out what is going on. Both...
470K 15.3K 27
Meet Misaki Minami, a 12 year old girl from the Country of the wave, orphaned at the age of 5 and then taken under the care of a S-ranked criminal, a...