Suicidal Love::Hidan

By animefreak00910

A woman named Thanerah Kross, an ordinary woman, meets Hidan from the Akatsuki by being a sacrifice for Lord... More

Chapter 1 Thanerah Kross
Chapter 2 Bomb
Chapter 3 Urahto
Chapter 4 Full Moon
Chapter 5 Train
Chapter 6 Guardian
Chapter 7 Cross my Heart
Chapter 9 Thinking About You
Chapter 10 Ice Cream
Chapter 11 Dance
Chapter 12 Brotherhood
Chapter 13 Old
Chapter 14 Heartless
Chapter 15 Hero
Chapter 16 Boom!
Chapter 17 Cold
Chapter 18 Mistake
Chapter 19 Marriage
Chapter 20 Suffer no More
Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine
Chapter 22 Coming
Chapter 23 Cookie
Chapter 24 Grave
Chapter 25 Free At Last
Chapter 26 Poor Hidan
Chapter 27 Ship
Chapter 28 Gate
Chapter 29 Concern
Chapter 30 Welcome Back!
Chapter 31 Code
Chapter 32 Forgiven
Chapter 33 Mails
Chapter 34 Breath
Chapter 35 Doctor Raze
Chapter 36 Whip
Chapter 37 Gift
Chapter 38 Crazy
Chapter 39 Mission
Chapter 40 Found
Chapter 41 No Idea
Chapter 42 Back
Chapter 43 Burns
Chapter 44 Weird Dreams
Chapter 45 Massage
Chapter 46 Shower
Chapter 47 Dinner
Chapter 48 Movie
Chapter 49 Pregnant?
Chapter 50 Shot
Chapter 51 Guns
Chapter 52 Loud
Chapter 53 Business
Chapter 54 Laundry
Chapter 55 Chess
Chapter 56 Chase
Chapter 57 Torture
Chapter 58 Cells
Chapter 59 Deal
Chapter 60 Plan
Chapter 61 Nobody
Chapter 62 Home
Chapter 63 Punishment
Chapter 64 Falling
Chapter 65 Brother
Chapter 66 Dango
Chapter 67 Lunch
Chapter 68 Say It Already!
Chapter 69 Family
Chapter 70 Take Me
Chapter 71 Knight
Chapter 72 Assailant
Chapter 73 Lost
Chapter 74 Kushoo
Chapter 75 Disturbance
Chapter 76 Sweet
Chapter 77 Tower
Chapter 78 Father and Son
Chapter 79 Impossible!
Chapter 80 The Fire
Chapter 81 Twang!
Chapter 82 Uncle!
Chapter 83 Invitation
Chapter 84 Connections
Chapter 85 Package
Chapter 86 Strawberries
Chapter 87 Break In
Chapter 88 Teaser!
Chapter 89 Casino
Chapter 90 Crashers
Chapter 91 Croissant
Chapter 92 Preparations
Chapter 93 Properly
Chapter 94 Rise and Shine
Chapter 95 Their Wedding
Chapter 96 Insane!
Chapter 97 Despair's Den
Chapter 98 Glad
Chapter 99 Worthless
Chapter 100 Drink

Chapter 8 Crystallization

10.1K 341 13
By animefreak00910

Thanerah suddenly woke up when she felt a rough shake on her shoulder; she quickly opened her eyes to see that it was Hidan, already wearing his usual clothes. “Wha-!”

“Get ready, we’re going”

Thanerah arched a brow so she asked “Does Leader know that we’re not there anymore?” she was following Hidan to a mountain where a Urahto would usually live.

Hidan shook his head to Thanerah and said “I’m sure he doesn’t give a fuck of where I am, plant-boy will inform him anyway”

“Plant-boy?” Hidan arched a bow at Thanerah but then remembered “Right, you haven’t met that fucker Zetsu” so Thanerah asked “What does he look like?”

“It’s very easy to spot him, he’s like this huge ass fucking plant that eats humans” answered Hidan and Thanerah immediately grimace. “I see you met him before.”

“Y-Yeah, he tried to eat me once...” she shivered by the memory of it which made Hidan to grin a bit. “Hey, how far are we?”

“A few hours ahead, nearly two days”

Thanerah groaned loudly. “Is there a faster way to get there?” Hidan smirked then suddenly sweep Thanerah off her feet so he was carrying her bridle-style “H-Hidan!! What are you doing!?” she yelped in surprise. Hidan smirked and started to dash which made Thanerah to yelp again.

“You asked how to get there faster, and this is the fucking solution!”

Hidan stopped when they were near the mountain, he finally slow down to a halt and suddenly dropped Thanerah on the ground “Ow!!” yelped Thanerah when her bum hit the ground. She glared up at Hidan as she rubbed her sore bum “A bit of warning would have been nice!!”

Hidan didn’t seem to be bothered by Thanerah and just look at the mountain. “It’s been a while since I’ve been here...” he mumbled under his breath. Thanerah arched a brow and turned to look at the mountain, she gasped when she saw that it wasn’t just a mountain, it was also a mountain of lava.

“You got to be kidding me, Hidan. Please tell me that the Urahto doesn’t live there!” said Thanerah, hoping that Hidan was just joking with her but when she saw him not giving her a smirking or any funny expression she knew that he was serious.

“Urahto usually like warm places, such as this.” said Hidan with his arms crossing on his chest. Thanerah pushed herself off the ground and dust herself off the dirt.

“Any tips?” asked Thanerah.

“Yep, just don’t die,” Thanerah glared at him and sarcastically said to him.

“Wow that is so helpful.”

Hidan glared at her from the corner of his eyes and said to her, “Just remember what I taught you. We’re running out of time as it is” he said as he grasped his shoulder where the mark is and it’s already near its last state.

Thanerah nodded then she said to Hidan, “Lead the way.”

--

Thanerah and Hidan got to the entrance of the Urahto’s lava lair, when they got to the cave entrance she could already see smoke coming out from it with many bones in shapes and sizes nearly everywhere, laying around the cave entrance. “This Urahto doesn’t like to leave any leftovers” said Thanerah as she looked at the barely meat bones. Hidan just murmured to her then he kneeled down on the ground to collect a few Jashin pendants that were lying around as well with a few bones.

“I think its favourite is Jashinists” mumbled Hidan then dropped the Jashin pendants to the ground “That’s fucking unfortunate for us.” he said as he stood up.

Thanerah sighed heavily then said “Let’s get this over with”

“Hmm.”

They both entered the Urahto’s lair.

Thanerah panted heavily because it was getting hotter and hotter whenever she walked deeper into the lair, she was already sweating so much but she wasn’t the only one. Hidan was a bit better than her but none the less, was panting a bit and was sweating as much as Thanerah.

Then Hidan said “Now Thanerah, we need to stay close together because Urahto’s have a way of...” when he turned his head to look he saw no sign of Thanerah anyway “...hallucinating people...” then he cursed under his breath “Fuck!” then he quickly started to search for Thanerah.

Thanerah was walking down a small cave while following two beautiful glowing butterflies and for some reason, Thanerah couldn’t stop following it hence leaving Hidan. She continued to follow the beautiful butterflies and suddenly came across a cold beautiful green area that has a river and up ahead was a waterfall with a grassy edge, with the small field nearly covered in beautiful flowers.

Thanerah felt relieved and continued to follow the glowing butterflies, they flew over the edge and so Thanerah stopped on the edge of the field, she looked down and saw a beautiful lake that seemed for inviting to jump in.

Hidan run quickly as fast as possible to find Thanerah then he spotted some foot-prints leading through a small cave. “Fuck it, Thanerah!” he grumbled angrily under his breath and dashed down the small cave. Then he found a small cave and his guts were telling him to go through it. *Fuck!!* Hidan mentally shouted then dashed down the small cave. When he got to the end of the cave he saw that it was a dead end but there was an opening, with a large river of lava, flowing below him. He looked around and immediately saw Thanerah, standing on an edge of a tall cliff while looking at the lava and she seemed to be hypnotized.

Then Hidan shouted to her “Thanerah!! Don’t move!! Stay right where you are!!!” Thanerah didn’t seemed to hear him and then Hidan saw something moving underneath the flowing lava, then a head appeared out of the lava, like an octopus head but has a mouth with many sharp teeth with tiny red glowing eyes and has tentacles around its head. It growled towards Thanerah with its eyes glowing bright red, Thanerah moved her feet forward, intending to drop down from the edge of the cliff while the Urahto had its mouth open widely to embrace Thanerah as its snack.

“Fuck!!!” shouted Hidan in sheer panic then he quickly put on his Krystol on the back of his right hand, he kept his Krystol safely in his robes just in case of emergencies, like this one! He quickly summoned Zalithor before Thanerah finally dropped towards the Urahto’s opening mouth.

“Thanerah!!” screamed Hidan.

--

The view that Thanerah was seeing was clear inviting water until it all suddenly disappeared, and she suddenly came to see an open mouth with many sharp teeth. “Oh my God!!!” screamed Thanerah until she was suddenly caught by something fast and she was flown away on a cyborg grey dragon with her rescuer from the monster who snapped its mouth closed when it thought it had Thanerah.

Suddenly she heard Hidan’s angry voice “What the fuck were you thinking, Thanerah!! I told you to stay fucking close to me!!” shouted Hidan when he grabbed her shoulders. Thanerah shook her head a bit because she felt a bit dizzy.

“I-I’m sorry, Hidan. I don’t know what happened...”

“That’s what I was trying to fucking warn you, Thanerah! An Urahto has a fucking special ability to hallucinate its victim to be easy snack to them!”

Thanerah asked “And why weren’t you affected by the hallucination!?”

“Because you’re an easier target than I am!!”

They heard a high pitch roar behind so they both look to see the Urahto emerging from the river of lava to the surface, and climbed on the face of the cliff to the top while it was still dripping with lava. It roared again towards Thanerah and Hidan, silently challenging them.

Hidan looked at Thanerah and asked “Thanerah...I can’t help you with this. You’ll have to fight it on your own.”

Thanerah gulped and started to say “I-I don’t think I can do thi-!!”

Hidan cupped her face so she can look at him in the eye “You can do this. Just remember what I taught you and concentrate”

Thanerah looked into Hidan’s eyes before nodding as she gulped.

Hidan sighed and let go of her face then said to her “Remember, aim at the head or the heart. That’s its vital points; if you hit either of those you’ll have a chance of winning.”

Thanerah nodded then looked at the Urahto that was pacing back and forth, waiting for her. Hidan turned Zalithor so they flying over the Urahto and Thanerah jumped off and landed on the ground, hard. She cringed when she landed on the ground and thought *Ow, I’m going to be sore in the morning* the Urahto growled at her and started to go around her in circles like a hunter teasing its prey *...If I’ll ever meet the morning* thought Thanerah as she felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest, despite the sweating and the incredible heat.

The Urahto finally stopped then before long it roared at her, making her to tremble a bit *I am not afraid, I am not afraid...* thought Thanerah. Then suddenly the Urahto charged towards Thanerah and pounce but Thanerah rolled to the side, avoiding the Urahto’s attacks. It growled at her and used its tentacles to reach her but thanks to Hidan’s training she avoided those as well but then it managed to catch Thanerah’s foot, wrapping themselves around her ankle *Oh no!!* The Urahto...chuckled darkly before it twirl Thanerah around and force her to hit hard on a wall.

Her impact cracked the wall and she groaned from the pain of her back but soon she was pulled out of the cliff and was banged against the floor. Then Thanerah pulled out a kunai from her pocket and stabbed the tentacle that got a hold of her ankle, the Urahto screeched in pain and instantly released her with a wound after Thanerah pulled the kunai out.

She groaned in pain and she quickly stood up from the ground and went into fighting stance against the Urahto.

Above Hidan was watching the battle and was mostly worried about Thanerah “Come on, Thanerah...”

Back to the ground Thanerah blocked the Urahto’s attacks and then she started to charge towards it, diverting from its tentacles then jumped high in the air and prepared to stab the Urahto in the head. But the Urahto saw it coming and quickly wrapped its tentacles around Thanerah’s waist, holding her up in the air. Thanerah tried to stab the tentacles again but it wrapped themselves around her wrist, holding her tightly then it started to bring her closer to its mouth.

Thanerah cursed under her breath then she pleaded in her mind *S-Syvolah...help!!* Then suddenly Thanerah’s summoning diagram appeared behind her and soon the Urahto was attacked by Syvolah who dashed out from the portal diagram. The Urahto released Thanerah and she dropped to the ground while it was fighting against Syvolah viciously.

Then Syvolah breath in deeply and released white flames to the Urahto who screeched in pain *Now Thanerah!!* screamed Syvolah in Thanerah’s head. Thanerah quickly grabbed the kunai and charged to the Urahto, who is distracted by the white flames that stopped, then she jumped high in the air with the kunai prepared to stab in the head, and this time nothing is going to stop her.

She stabbed the Urahto’s head deeply with the kunai, spilling out dark purple blood, the Urahto quickly wrapped its tentacles around Thanerah to try to get her off it but Thanerah kept a tight grip on it. Soon the tentacles around Thanerah loosened and the Urahto trembled a bit before it suddenly dropped to the ground, dead.

Thanerah panted heavily and pulled the kunai off the Urahto’s lifeless head. Suddenly glowing crystals started to glow out of Thanerah’s skin and it slowly surrounded her “What the...?” she mumbled.

Suddenly Hidan landed beside her with a smirk on his face “Congratulations...” then he brought a hand to brush a piece of hair away from her face and put it behind her ear “...you’re a true Jashinist now” Thanerah could see that small glowing crystals were floating out of him as well.

“Hidan...” mumbled Thanerah then suddenly they both glowed brightly and soon the lava turned into crystal and the heat disappeared in an instant. The bright light disappeared and where Hidan and Thanerah stood were replaced by crystallized Hidan and Thanerah, in a deep slumber as light snow started to befall on them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 26.1K 63
A mission to infiltrate the Akatsuki, what do you expect? Be their most treasured friend? Well yeah that actually happened to Haruno Sakura. But she...
224 7 15
June was a long time believer in her god, sacrificing everyday, pray. But she met someone who had the same love for the same god as her. They were co...
470K 15.3K 27
Meet Misaki Minami, a 12 year old girl from the Country of the wave, orphaned at the age of 5 and then taken under the care of a S-ranked criminal, a...
11K 495 27
what if our lord jashin was not what we thought him to be. god of death and war jashin is both feared and worshipped. but what if jashin has been amo...