Traffic » Zach Herron

Av kravewdw

"--I want you to share that air with m-- AH!" A sudden car honk cuts off my encore, along with my poor excus... Mer

» A/N «
» 1
» 2
» 3
» 4
» 5
» 6
» 7
» 8
» 9
» 10
» 11
» 12
» 13
» 14
» 15
» 16
» 17
» 18
» 19
» 20
» 21
» 22
» 23
» 25
» 26
» 27
» 28
» 29
» 30
» 31
» 32
» 33
» 34
» 35
» 36
» 37
» 38
» 39
» A/N «

» 24

5.3K 175 137
Av kravewdw

(GIA'S POV)

My eyes begin to adjust to the sunlight that was spilling out from my window.

I continue to hold onto Zach's arm--

Wait.

"OH MY GOD JESUS LORD, NOT IN MY GOOD CHRISTIAN SUBURBS!" I scream.

I try to move Zach's arm to get up, but Zach's arm was strongly holding me close to him that it was near impossible to move.

Suddenly, Zach's arm jerks up, and I end up rolling onto the floor, landing on my back.

Is this a daily thing now?

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I hear Zach scream as I adjust to the ground since sitting up can wait.

"YOU WERE HOLDING ME! I WAS HOLDING YOUR ARM!" I scream my answer out.

"WHO FELL ASLEEP FIRST?"

"YOU!"

We yell out our responses in sync.

"NO, YOU DID!"

Synchronized yelling is clearly our thing now.

"ZACH, I WATCHED YOUR EYES CLOSE!"

"I WAS PROBABLY BLINKING!"

"YOU WEREN'T!"

"GIA, I HEARD YOU SNORE!"

"THAT WAS PROBABLY MY STOMACH!"

"Your stomach can snore?"

"ZACH!"

"OH YEAH! YOU KNOW YOU FELL ASLEEP FIRST!"

"I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU FELL ASLEEP FIRST?"

"I KNOW YOU THAT WHAT?"

"AHA! YOU, ZACHARY DEAN HERRON, ADMIT TO THE CRIME!"

"YOU, GIANNA THALIA BRIELLE, ARE TRYING TO PIN THIS ON ME!"

"AM NOT!"

"Hold on, I have to go pee."

I watch Zach sprint out the door, and I continue to lie on the floor, honestly not knowing what is happening anymore.

Zach leaves tomorrow for tour, and I sigh as I realize that I won't be seeing him for a few months now.

That's probably why he stayed for the night.

Although, was the whole cuddling thing suppose to happen?

Nope, nope, Cupid please take your arrows and butt aiming skills elsewhere.

The fact that I'm arguing with myself over this says otherwise, but-- nope, nope, goodbye thoughts and ideas.

I finally get up in effort to focus on something other than my thoughts.

I look for my phone on the nightstand as I hear the sink being used.

Of course, my phone isn't there.

Instead of my problems disappearing, my phone disappears.

I begin to press my hands against the bed, trying to feel if its under the sheets.

"I guess you didn't hear me when I said that I have to pee, but I'm right here." Zach speaks up.

Did I actually roll my eyes this early in the morning?

"Sorry, I could've sworn that I saw you under here." I joke along as Zach begins to press his hands against my bed as well in effort to help.

"Found it!" Zach exclaims and I immediately look up at him.

He holds nothing in his hand, grinning.

I grab a pillow and throw it at him, smiling as I know what I've started.

Life tip #472.6: Zach is a pillow warrior, Mayweather is crying.

Zach throws the pillow back at me, but it's not a light throw that you view in commercials.

It's a 'I am actually trying to kill you' type of throw.

He climbs onto my bed to get closer to the scattered pillows, but I throw myself onto all of them.

I will win this war.

Zach tries to take the pillows out from under me, but I hug the pillows all at once.

"THAT'S CHEATING!" Zach exclaims, still trying to steal a pillow.

"YOU WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME THING!" I remark.

"You're right." Zach agrees, and manages to steal a pillow in a split second.

Planning to attack him, I stand up on my bed, still holding onto all the pillows-- minus one.

Suddenly, Zach tackles me, bringing us both crashing down onto my bed.

I manage to not get crushed by Zach since the pillows on top of me broke his fall, and I realize that I am now loosing.

Trying to get out from under Zach is proving to be an insanely difficult task as I am barely moving away from him.

Not to mention that I can't even see since a pillow managed to land against my face, blocking me from seeing any bit of freedom.

"SURRENDER NOW OR ELSE!" Zach exclaims, and I only continue my sad attempts of escaping.

"I WILL NOT SURRENDER!" I proclaim, and I feel Zach pin down my arms.

Well, unless I can get Zach off of me using my legs, then I'm done for.

Yeah, well, I'll try to win the next war.

I stare up at Zach as a pillow is moved out of my face, and he smirks saying, "you're not really that strong."

Before anything can happen, a familiar voice yells out, "WOAH THERE, WOAH! TALK ABOUT GETTING FRISKY!"

Jonah... I swear.

Zach immediately falls next to me, disappearing from in front me and his grip on my wrists gone.

"Jonah, it's a bit too early to be breaking into my house. I don't even want to know how." I groan, now calming down from the sudden  scare.

"Windows and tree climbing skills are pretty good partners. You two would know a 'lil something about 'good partners', too." Jonah teases, and i automatically sit up to throw a pillow at him.

"Frisky partners." Jonah continues while throwing the pillow back at me.

"The last pillow fight you were in, you ended up breaking my mom's vase." Zach reminds Jonah.

Same though?

"Good thing i never liked that vase." Jonah argues, but this results in Zach making a remark of, "it was my mom's favorite vase, though."

"L-let's not get into details here." Jonah sheepishly stutters out, looking embarrassed.

"Gia... or tigger, I hate to take your dearest... Zach-pooh-bear away, but they moved the plane to later today." Jonah explains.

Zach was about to say something, but he closes his mouth and nods.

"Gia, by any chance, do you maybe have some dry roasted peanuts?" Jonah asks, giving me an angelic smile.

"It's in your food shelf." I chuckle, still amused by the fact that Jonah and I dedicated an afternoon to making his personal 'Jonah Shelf' in my pantry.

This is all started out by me pointing out that he always ate something whenever he was at my house, so we agreed on making his own shelf full of his favorite snacks.

I offered placing the rest of the boy's 'favorite foods' on the same shelf, but well, in Jonah's words, "one shelf will barely be enough for my food, I can't share."

This resulted in Zach warning Jonah that he's going to steal some food from his shelf.

My train of thought stops as Jonah speaks up saying, "I already checked, I think I ate them when I snuck i-- I think you ran out."

"You snuck into my house to take food?" I ask, clearly expressing puzzlement.

"No one answered when I knocked!" Jonah defends himself, and I'm only left in wonder of Jonah's actions.

Yet again, I really shouldn't be surprised.

"Did you check in the corner? There was a bag." I ask, and his eyes light up.

"I'M CHECKING!" He yells as, I believe, he's going down the stairs.

"Can I keep this?" Zach asks me.

I turn to face him and he's pointing towards the Pooh onesie.

"Yeah, wear it whenever you miss me." I joke.

/

Sadly, I couldn't say bye to boys while they were at the airport since they were running late.

To be exact, Jonah's words were:

WE'RE GONNA MISS THE FLIGHT, ZACH ASKED ME TO TEXT YOU

BEJDJSN

GIA, IM SORRY

WE GOTTA RUN

Nothing more, nothing less.

I feel a bit less sad just from reading the 'BEJDJSN' part, but that's just me.

Somehow, 'BEJDJSN' screams Jonah.

I sit on my couch, scrolling through Instagram, feeling lonely since Zach would usually accompany me as we'd laugh at some memes.

Growing bored quickly, I head for the door, deciding that a walk would do good.

Or it can turn into running away from a kidnapper, but both will take up some of my time in the end.

Shutting the door behind me and holding my keys, I now realize that I have no clue where to go.

I look in both directions as a car passes.

The car begins to enter the driveway.

No, no, I swear I was joking about being kid napped, I swear.

I shouldn't have made that Mayweather joke earlier.

I try to see who it is, and the window is begins to roll down.

My mom was staring back at me and then asks, "why are you staring at me?"

/

"Why are you here so soon?" I ask as I sit across from her at the table.

"You think I'd get a different question like, I don't know, 'how was your day, mom?'" She arches an eyebrow at me while laughing.

"And you'd think that I'd actually be asking, 'how were the many days I haven't seen you'? You're barely around." I shoot back.

This is why they say 'think before you speak', whoops.

"Gia, do we truly need to discuss this again?" She asks me, a hint of annoyance lingering in her words.

"Won't benefit anyone, so I guess not."

I take a bite of my salad, feeling uncomfortable since it really has been awhile since I've seen her.

"I heard that you've been hanging out with a band boy. Zach Horton or something?" My mom asks me.

I nearly spit out my salad, trying my best to hold back my laugh.

"You have time to focus on that?" I manage to ask, now laughing since I really couldn't contain it.

"I was eating lunch with my acquaintances, well, Rosaline. You remember her, right? Her daughter, remember her, too? Well, she is going to meet Horton and his band mates, then she mentioned you knowing Horton." My mom explains, looking lost as I'm still laughing.

"Is that not his name?" She asks me.

"No, no, it is." I lie, my smile still wide but I've now calmed down.

"Okay, but I mean, do you know him?" She questions.

Do I know Zach Horton?

Don't think so.

"Yeah, he's a good friend of mine." I answer, continuing to eat.

"That's what they all say and then end up pregnant the next week." My mom scoffs.

"MOM!"

"What, it's true. Let me feel your stomach."

"No, no, leave my stomach out of this." I argue, watching her as she laughs.

Her laugh brings up a memory of when she lost me at the grocery store and found me sitting on the cereal aisle floor, eating Lucky Charms.

She didn't yell, she only laughed and placed me and the open box in the cart.

She gets up and goes to the pantry, still smiling.

"Why do we have a shelf that says 'Jo-nuts. Dot dot dot, Zach stay away from my food?'"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

471K 11.5K 200
22/08/17- 04/11/17 ❤️ 44 in fan-fiction on 30/10/17 #13 in texting on 09/06/18 Unkown Number has been added to the chat... This is obviously not an o...
58.8K 1.9K 34
Did you really think their story was over? Sequel to Secret Love Song [A Zach Herron Fanfic] #48 in Zach Herron
38.8K 865 35
𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 & 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿- {"𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭...
187K 3K 52
#17 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-4-19 🖤 #5 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-10-19 🖤 #3 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-13-19 🖤 #2 in Daniel Seavey fanfic 1-17-19 🖤 #1...