Gangleader's Girl ✔

By WinxClubBloom93

||Highest Rank: #11 in Humor|| She is innocent, bubbly, kind and sweet. She always helps others even if it be... More

Gangleader's Girl
Characters - I
Characters - II
Chapter 1: Crashing
Chapter 2: The Dinner
Chapter 3: Is That You?
Chapter 4: Locked
Chapter 5: Dylan
Chapter 6: Angel in Danger?
Chapter 7: Holy Mother of Chocolates
Chapter 8: Nutella and Cherry
Chapter 10: Best Friend
Chapter 11: You Too
Chapter 12: Your Girl
Chapter 13: Sleepover
Chapter 14: Daydream
Chapter 15: Party & Drunken Idiots
Chapter 16: Life at Stake
Chapter 17: My Hero Is Here
Chapter 18: Safe Haven Or Divergent?
Chapter 19: Kyle & His (Dumb) Pick Up Lines
Chapter 20: Quinn Daggers
Chapter 21: Looking For Narnia
Chapter 22: The Dinner & Realization
Chapter 23: The Fair & Jealousy
Chapter 24: Found & Lost
Chapter 25: Into The Trap
Chapter 26: Dreading Reality
Chapter 27: Possibility
Chapter 28: Love Confessions
Chapter 29: Tragic History
Chapter 30: Bad News
Chapter 31: Big Revelation
Chapter 32: Our Dream Wedding
Chapter 33: Emotional
Chapter 34: Angel's Home
Chapter 35: The Real Culprit
Chapter 36: Back At Track, Finally
EID GREETINGS!
New Story?
My Wattpad Life
A/N
A/N
On Hold
Sorry
Rewrite
A/n - Important
I'm Back
Hello, Assalam u Alaikum ✨

Chapter 9: Younger

22.9K 580 23
By WinxClubBloom93

Hey guys! So, I'm putting this story off hold now because I don't exactly know when my laptop is going to work and I'll be able to publish my other story. So, I'm just going to write this as of now. ;)

Chapter 9: Younger

🍒 Angela 🍒

"Mom, I know, I know. . .but I don't know. . .fine. . .NO!. . .
I'll ask him. . .Yes. . .
Yes. . .okay, I love you and dad!. . .okay. . .bye
. . .yeah. . .bye!"

I sighed, briefly after I put my phone away from my ear.

I jumped, startled as soon as I turned around.

Mason was standing in my doorway supporting his famous smirk. His hands were folded on his chest as he looked at me, intently.

"Yes?" I asked him, warily.

"What, yes?" He was playing innocent.

"What are you doing here?" I narrowed my eyes at him and his smirk widened.

"I'm here to take you." He unfolded his hand and came towards me. He was dressed comfortably in a very t-shirt and a sweatpant.

"Take me where?"

"Did you forget already?" He raised his brows once he saw my confused expression. "We have training."

Training?

Oh, that training.

"I don't want to tra--"

Suddenly, his phone went off. He picked it up without looking at the caller but soon grimaced with what was said behind it.

I stated at him but he just mouthed 'We'll go for training tomorrow' and left the room. I was confused as to what happened but I couldn't ask him. I won't be prying in his business. I'm not one of those curious girls who fight to know everything. I'll just let it be. He'll tell me whenever he wants.

I sighed but happily jumped as I don't have to train.

"YAYYY!!"

ⓂMasonⓂ

"I don't want to tra--"

My phone rang cutting of my cherry and I--wait what? My Cherry. Since, when was she my cherry? Oh my, God, my friends were right. I'm becoming soft.

I picked up the phone still looking at Cherry--don't even ask me why I call her that--and grimaced as soon as I heard what Dylan said.

"Carl has entered our territory."

***

That ba*tard!

He had the audacity to say that. Say that about Angel.

"Carl has entered our territory."

"What?! How?"

"I don't know how. They're clever. He probably had on a disguise."

"Alert my men!" I breathed heavily as I rubbed my temples, pacing around my room. "Security should be tight. Nobody should be able to enter the territory and get the men to find that fu€king ba$tard!"

"Man, stop swearing. But yes, I got the men to work." Then he sighed, like there was still something.

"What?"

''What, what?"

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Oh, uh. . .Carl. . .he called and said that he liked Kristina very much from the time they met."

"Who's Kristina?"

"I'll send you the photo. And we need to talk about some things dude."

"Meet me, here, now."

"Okay."

I hunged up then.

A few minutes later I heard my phone buzz. A photo of my Angel displayed on the MSM leaving me shell shocked.

🍒 Angela 🍒

You're best friend is calling. . .

You're best friend is calling . . .

"Wait! I'm coming." I said as my phone rang continuously. I sat down on the couch and took deep breaths wiping off the sweat on my forehead.

"Hello?" I asked, breathlessly.

"Woah, did you run a marathon?"

"Not really but yeah, sort of."

"What do you mean 'sort of'?"

"Wialyn, stop asking me questions." After a few deep breaths, my breathing finally turned normal.

"Well, I know that you're hiding something. And best friends are supposed to tell each other EVERYTHING!"

Once her voice reached octaves, I pulled the phone away from my ears. Seriously, I do not want to be deaf at this early age.

"Ok, okay. Ask anything." I stood up to get some water from the kitchen.

"So, first question. Why were you breathless? Did you make out with something?!" I'm pretty sure she hit her head as a child.

"Ew! That's disgusting and, I had training." I answered, shrugging. I took a sip of the cold water that immediately calmed my nerves.

If you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you. . .

Oops, what am I doing?

Back to Wialyn.

"Since when do you train?" She asked. Confusion was dripping with each and every word she said.

She's confuzzled!

"Since now." I got up from the couch to get something from the kitchen when I collided with a table, hard and fell down.

This is what talking to Wailyn does to me!

"Oui!" I rubbed my stomach where the table hurt and my butt where the floor collided with it.

"WAILYN--"

I stopped mid-sentence when I found something interesting.

"You were saying?" Wai asked from the other side.

"Hey, Wai, why don't we talk tomorrow in school?" I was looking intently at the picture I had found.

"O-kay..."

It was a picture of young Mason, a beautiful brunette girl and...Dylan? And KC?

What the fluff is going on? And how do they know about each other?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
So, how is it?
I would highly appreciate your feedback.

See you guys soon!

WinxClubBloom93

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 273 32
////COMPLETED///// 👀What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Its something Athena always believed throughout her childhood. She was a softie, but...
3.9M 83.7K 65
𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 is a 18-year-old single mother. She is nice, caring, a wonderful mom. She is in her first year of college with a f...
2.5M 70.5K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
312K 6K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...