Rebirth of Fa Wei Lan : Volum...

By harui30

2 years is short... 2 years is long... Days pass like years. Years continues on for eternity... More

Chapter 1 : Young Master Bai
Chapter 2: Choose Me
Chapter 3: The Rumor
Chapter 4: Eighteen
Chapter 5: Still Remember
Chapter 6: Hot & Cold
Chapter 7: Grabbing A Tiger's Tail
Chapter 8: Teasing
Chapter 9: Medicinal Tea
Chapter 10: Did You Miss Me?
Chapter 11: The Wedding Date
Chapter 12: Lantern Festival
Chapter 13: Beauty of The West
Chapter 14: Jealousy
Chapter 15: Can't Let Go
Chapter 16: Foolish
Chapter 17: Wish
Chapter 18: Declaration
Chapter 19: No Longer Mad
Chapter 20: The First
Chapter 21: Sparrow to Phoenix
Chapter 22: Hairpin
Chapter 23: Bridal Dress
Chapter 24: Bowing to Family
Chapter 25: Blue Jade, Red Jade
Chapter 26: Wedding Night
Chapter 27: Until I'm Satisfied
Chapter 28: Family Greeting
Chapter 29: Zhou Wei Lan
Chapter 30: Sweet Addiction
Chapter 31: Wang Fei
Chapter 32: The Foreign Princess
Chapter 33: Underestimate
Chapter 34: The Contest
Chapter 35: Already Yours
Chapter 36: Glaring
Chapter 37: Not Notice
Chapter 38: For His Attention
Chapter 39: Wang's Rule
Chapter 40: Sun, Moon, Stars
Chapter 41: You're Mine
Chapter 42: Be Spoil
Chapter 43: The Chen Siblings
Chapter 44: A Wife's Duty
Chapter 45: Her Plea
Chapter 46: The Trap
Chapter 47: We Meet Again
Chapter 48: Find Her At All Cost
Chapter 49: To Live
Chapter 50: His Cage
Chapter 51: Willing to Be Blind
Chapter 52: With or Without You
Chapter 53: Replaceable, Irreplaceable
Chapter 54: Past, Present, and Future
Chapter 55: A Full Heart
Chapter 56: Only One
Chapter 58: Drugged
Chapter 59: Please Don't Kill Her
Chapter 60: Stolen Fate
Chapter 61: Returned Favor
Chapter 62: I'm Here
Chapter 63: Mercy
Chapter 64: The Truth
Chapter 65: Just Feng and Lan
Letter to Readers

Chapter 57: Cheated Fate

86K 2.4K 596
By harui30

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

                One late afternoon, Feng and I were alone in a private room of a restaurant. Sitting on a pillow beside him, he had a hand behind my head while we were kissing. I didn't know how long we've kissed and forgotten how it even started. My thoughts were gone with Feng's lips moving lazily against mine. Eyes closed, we were savoring the taste and softness of each other lips until the voice outside the door startled me. Feng immediately scowl at the interruption.

Holding my head to his chest, Feng told the person to leave and not interrupt us again. Just as Feng leaned in for my lips, the nervous voice told us that Miss Chen insisted in meeting the general. I had been stunned when he continued to say that Miss Chen is threatening to jump from the second floor if her request is denied.

"Then let her jump" Feng said without a care.

"Feng"

"What I hate most is being threatened. Lan, do not let those useless people affect you"

"But she will jump" I knew that woman will not hesitate to jump.

"Then let her" Feng scowl.

"Feng_"

"Because of your kindness, others will take advantage" Feng lifted me onto his lap. "What do you think will happen if I were to see her? Her delusion will only increase. When will it stop? Do you really want me to give in and take her as a concubine?"

"No" I held onto him.

"Then ignore her. Ignore everything and hold onto me"

"How can I ignore...?" I pressed my cheek against his chest. "If she dies, other will blame Wang Feng for being cruel..."

"This Wang Feng never cares what other thinks"

"Wei Lan knows... But Wei Lan isn't as strong as Wang Feng... Wei Lan won't be able to handle the cruel words of others"

"I will kill whoever dare throw foul words to my Wang Fei"

"Death is not the answer... violence is not the answer" I said softly.

"Then what is the answer Lan wants?"

"I'm sorry..." I don't know the answer.

                Feng lifted my chin up and pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Lan, there are times that you can be kind and time you need to be ruthless. Since Lan does not want to be cruel, Wang Feng will be cruel for you"

                He told the person behind the door to let the Chen Hua Lan in before Feng bent his head and took my lips. His tongue was inside my mouth as he kissed me passionately. Even when the door was opened and a soft gasp is heard, Feng deepened the kiss. I had push at his chest to stop the kiss but he held onto me tighter. Once he kissed me thoroughly, he let go of my lips with a soft bite.

"Hold onto me like this" He whispered into my ear before he finally sat straight.

                His hold on me was flirtatious as he leaned back and reached for the cup of wine. I didn't know how to react when I saw Chen Hua Lan's desolated expression and Chen Kang's angry on.

"Make this quick" Feng said casually after he sips on his wine. "My Wang Fei and I would like to be alone"

                It was cruel but it was Wang Feng's method.

"Wang Feng..." Hua Lan voice shook while tears fall. "Must you be so cruel to Hua Lan? All Hua Lan wanted is a small part of your heart, is it really too much to ask?"

                Wang Feng laughed – mercilessly so without a care for Chen Hua Lan tears.

"My heart does not have any room left for others" Feng buried his face into my hair, smiling as he took in my scent.

"Can Hua Lan stay by your side, even without your heart?"

                I stiffened at such desperate words. Feng, on the other hand, eyes went cold. He brought my head back to his chest, his hand over my ear. He did not want me to hear his next words.

"Because my Wang Fei, I had let you through those doors. I could have cared less if you jump off the nearest bridge"

                Chen Hua Lan would have fallen back if Chen Kang wasn't there to catch her.

"A desperate woman with no self-respect" Feng ruthlessly continued. "You want to be with this Wang Feng? You don't care if my heart has you or not? Let me make this clear, even if you are the last woman in the seven nations, I do not want you in my Wang Mansion even as a servant"

                When Chen Hua Lan ran off in tears, Chen Kang stayed behind, glaring at Wang Feng.

"Wang Feng, is my sister so revolting that you deny her like this? Because she fell in love with you – because she wanted you – since she laid her eyes on you, she completely discarded her self-worth just to be with you"

"Does this Wang Feng have to accept every woman who wants or laid eyes on me?" Feng smirked. "For your sister to discard her self-worth is her own doing. You have some nerves to put blame on others for her idiocy"

"You_"

"I advise you to have better control of your sister. Bother me or my Wang Fei again and I will have the prime minister answer himself"

                Chen Kang left without another word – anger radiating off of him. I knew clearly that Wang Feng's actions and words were for me. That should have made me happy, and yet, all I felt was guilt.

"Feng... Chen Hua Lan's feelings for you are true..."

"Why does that woman bother your heart so much?" Feng cupped my cheek, pressing his thumb firmly against my lips. "Lan, tell me what's bothering you..."

                I closed my eyes, unable to take in the depth of his dark eyes.

"Feng, Wei Lan has cheated your fate with Chen Hua Lan" I opened my eyes to look up into his. "Wei Lan stole Chen Hua Lan's fate with you. From the beginning Wang Feng shouldn't have met Wei Lan. Wang Feng should have met Chen Hua Lan and loved her."

"Lan"

"If Wei Lan chose to live with third uncle" I continued, trying so hard to make him understand. "If Wei Lan was still Zhou Wei Lan, Wang Feng would have never known Wei Lan"

"Lan"

"Wei Lan would have been Hou Rong"

                He slammed me into the floor – his body on top of me. I gasped at the sharp pain on my back while he held my wrist to the side of my head. He was furious.

"Whether it is Zhou Wei Lan or Fa Wei Lan, you belong to me. Do not speak nonsense again. Do not anger me like this again."

                I had only wanted to tell him the truth.

"Hou Rong" Feng glared at me. "Is your heart wavering? Tell me!"

                I shook my head frantically.

"Then why did you speak his name?" Feng questioned me, his eyes and tone so cold and detached.

"Feng, Wei Lan only told you the truth"

"What truth!"

"Third uncle planned from the start to give Wei Lan to Hou Rong" I rushed out. "As soon as Wei Lan's parents died, third uncle had wanted_"

                I bite my lips as I turned my head to the side. I didn't want him to see me cry but I couldn't even cover my face with his bruising grip on my wrists.

"Wei Lan didn't want to anger Wang Feng like this... Wei Lan only wanted to tell you the truth_"

                He covered my lips with his, stopping me from speaking.

"Enough" He said against my lips. "I don't want to hear anymore from these lips"

                Wang Feng took me home soon after. The night has not fallen but we were already in bed. Feng took me roughly while I lay on my stomach. My arms were held down beside me as he pounded deep inside me. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was angry. I gripped onto the sheet and took whatever he gave me. It hurts but I didn't dare make a sound. I bit down on my lips as he moved fiercer and fiercer. To stop the tears from falling, I bit down on the back of my hand.

"Lan!"

                Feng panic and pulled my bleeding hand from my mouth. Admittedly, he turned me over and pulled me up into his arms. I tried to breathe while my body and heart felt numb. When I fell unconscious, I heard him call my name.

                When I woke, it was dark. My aching hand was bandaged.

"Do you hate me...?"

                Feng was behind me, holding my back against his chest.

"To have taken you so roughly... Are you afraid?"

                I turned, wanting to touch him, but he grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"If you want me to take Chen Hua Lan as a concubine, I will do as you wish"

                Tears fell when I heard those words.

"If you want me to take other women as concubine, I will do as you wish. But no matter who I take, you are not allowed to leave Ping. If you try to run, I will break your legs." He was so calm yet his words were vicious. "If you try to escape, I'll hunt you down and break your wings. I will not be kind if you try to leave"

"Wei Lan should have kept her mouth shut. Wang Feng don't treat Wei Lan like this"

"Constantly, you have tested my affection for you. I had enough"

                Then he unwrapped himself from me and left the bed. All I could do is cry. I had no one to blame but myself. I had single-handedly destroyed Wang Feng's feelings for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.8K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...
921K 37.1K 37
The Divine Fox Beast, Jing Yi was thrown down from the Heaven Realm to the Mortal Realm full of wounds. Fu Yue Long, the Sixth prince was hunting in...
16.1K 782 24
Tattoos are permanent, difficult to erase once you've got one, just like your first-love. There's always a meaning behind each tattoo and as long as...
23.1K 680 20
Reincarnating, dying, repeat. My life revolves around those three. This has been going on for so long that my memory of my first life already became...