Bunny || Yoonseok

By felixei

"Why are you here?" "Well, let's just say I didn't know about the no bunnies allowed policy" A story of two... More

πŸ‡ Introduction πŸ‡
πŸ‡ Playlist πŸ‡
1. πŸ‡ Detention πŸ‡
2. πŸ‡ Bunny CafΓ© πŸ‡
3. πŸ‡ Orphanage πŸ‡
NOT AN UPDATE.
4. πŸ‡ Festival Preperation πŸ‡
5. πŸ‡ Ice Cream πŸ‡
6. πŸ‡ Christmas πŸ‡
Fandom Name?
7. πŸ‡ Festival πŸ‡
8. πŸ‡ Park Jimin πŸ‡
9. πŸ‡ Yoongi and Jimin πŸ‡
No. I'm not dead.
10. πŸ‡ Hoseok and Jhope πŸ‡
11. πŸ‡ I'll Listen πŸ‡
12. πŸ‡ I'll Come Back πŸ‡
Explaination?
13. πŸ‡ Under The Rain πŸ‡
14. πŸ‡ Memories [VKOOK] πŸ‡
15. πŸ‡ Waiting πŸ‡
-NO NAME-
16. πŸ‡ Let's start again. πŸ‡
17. πŸ‡ Part Time Jobs Suck. πŸ‡
18. πŸ‡ Well, it's not that bad πŸ‡
》Not An Update Butγ€Š
19. πŸ‡ Black and White πŸ‡
20. πŸ‡ Underwater πŸ‡
21. πŸ‡ Submerged πŸ‡
// I AM? //
22. πŸ‡ Valentines πŸ‡
23. πŸ‡ Fuck you. πŸ‡
24. πŸ‡ Pains and Plans πŸ‡
>> Something?? <<
25. πŸ‡ Lipstick Love πŸ‡
26. πŸ‡Therefore. πŸ‡
ANNOUNCEMENT
28. πŸ‡The Boy That Cried Wolf πŸ‡
29. πŸ‡ Finally. πŸ‡
30. πŸ‡ Friendly Neighbour πŸ‡
Plz don't kill me.
31. πŸ‡ Surprise Motherfucker πŸ‡
32. πŸ‡Advils and Suga πŸ‡
β± Ι†Γ˜? Ι†Γ˜? β‚¦Γ˜? Γ˜β‚­β‚³ΙŽ.
33. πŸ‡ Don't Sleep On Your Book πŸ‡
34. πŸ‡ For We Are 7 πŸ‡
35. πŸ‡ For We Will Be 7 πŸ‡
An Apology Letter.
36. πŸ‡ Sorry. πŸ‡
37. πŸ‡ Jimin? πŸ‡
38. πŸ‡ Bunnies. Holy Jhope's πŸ‡
Hi.
FINALÉ 1
Finale 2
HELLO??

27. πŸ‡ Well Fuck πŸ‡

1.6K 123 104
By felixei

-That Same Day-
-10:10pm-

"What would you want to know?" Mr.Jung asked as he put his fork down. "Everything. Just, everything." He breathed out and Hoseok sighed as he sat near Yoongi by the couch later on.

Mr.Jung put the dishes in the sink and came up to Yoongi, sitting on the other couch as he scrolled through his files.

"What do you know about Jihoon?"
"That he killed himself 5 years ago."

Mr.Jung's widened his eyes for a while but soon sighed and shook his head. "Attempted suicide by self-harm. He woke up after a few days."

Hoseok held Yoongi's hand in his and Yoongi was all but not confused right now. Everything was a question mark. "Can you just, explain it to me..?"

Mr.Jung nodded and he grabbed a file nearby on the table. "Jihoon had attempted to take away his life on 28th of January 2012." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"That was before I became an orphan."
"Right, but he also did try to kill himself again. He was suicidal, very, so they had to put him under observation and that was on...February 18th 2012" Yoongi sighed at that.

His uncle and aunt just didn't want him to come over and be a burden since Jihoon was in a state like that.

Everything was just too much and Mr.Jung half smiled sympathically at Hoseok.

"Then..how did he die..? Was it suicide again? Years later so they wouldn't suspect it?"
"And that's exactly why this is a murder case." Yoongi's eyes widened at those words and Hoseok's grip tightened on his hand.

"Dad, what....w-what do you mean by murder?"
"Everyone keeps thinking, it's this suicide attempt? since he already tried to take away his own life twice" He paused and then shook his head, "All this time he attempted to kill himself by self harming and that was back in 2012. Your cousin died on the 3rd of August 2015." He got up and started to pace around the room.

"He did not self harm but instead he shot himself in the head or maybe by what is going on now he was shot." Yoongi frowned in confusion and Mr.Jung took the folder in his arm.

"Just lately the gun Jihoon used had only his fingerprints on it when checked but now, it's gone just like it was never there."
"Are you trying to say that someone must've taken it??" Yoongi asked and Mr.Jung nodded.

"Right. He shot himself and, everyone, even your aunt and uncle, thought it was a gun shot he fired himself. But, your uncle doesn't even own a fucking gun in the first place."
"Dad."
"Sorry I mean, own a damn gun in the first place" He corrected when he noticed Sohyee sitting by the kitchen counter.

"Then, the gun..?"
"Taken away by someone we certainly don't know, CCTV cameras show nothing, they were cut off and so we don't know this man and also why this person decided to bring this up again two years later."

Yoongi sighed and pulled Hoseok's hand to his cheek, "His phone? Any luck with that?" Mr.Jung clicked his fingers and flipped through the file.

"His old phone was no where to be found since 2012 and when we did find it, it was burnt. In his own room, and burning a phone in your own room, especially like his when we had checked, can denfintely burn him down also."

"So his phone was also burnt by the murderer?"
"Maybe. Also, when we searched through his new phone there was one message exchanged with this unknown corrupted number. Usually that would be a suspect but, the last message exchanged was to another unknown number after his death." 

"Wow, this is all just..."
"Confusing?"
"Horrifying?"
"RAINBOWS!!"

The three turned their head towards Sohyee who screamed in joy after completing her drawing on the kitchen counter. Mr.Jung sighed, "Excuse me while I put Sohyee to sleep."

Sohyee's whining faded away in a few minutes and Yoongi grabbed the file. "Yoongi wha-"
"This number." Yoongi stopped Hoseok and pointed to an unknown number.

Hoseok squinted his eyes at it and blinked a few times, "Huh? It seems familiar to me too..." Hoseok trailed off and Yoongi pulled out his phone.

He sighed when none of his contact numbers matched the unknown number. "Maybe if I check-"
"What are you boys doing?"

They both flinched as Mr.Jung raised his eyebrows while walking towards them. They kept the file down and Mr.Jung sighed. "Yah! My files a-"
"I know this number."

Mr.Jung looked up with his eyes blown wide in surprise. Hoseok nodded too and pulled out his phone to search for it, "I do too Dad but, I don't have it on my phone.."

"This number couldn't be tracked by the police but a bunch of 17 year olds knows whos it is. Wow." He shrugged and Yoongi got up. "Its getting late for me, I think I still have my old phone so, I'll check that one and get back to you or Hoseok."

Mr.Jung nodded and Hoseok walked Yoongi to the front door, "Goodnight Yoongi-ah." Mr.Jung said, "You know you can't tell any-" "I got it. Promise." Yoongi nodded and Mr.Jung smiled.

"Bye babe." Hoseok kissed Yoongi and Yoongi smiled into it, "We'll figure this out. Somehow." Hoseok assured and Yoongi ran his thumb against his cheek, "I hope so bunny. Night, I love you" He walked away and Hoseok smiled. "I love you too!"

-The Orphanage-
-11:11pm-

"Hyukkie~"
"Hyungie~"

Yoongi smirked fondly as Sanghyuk sang back. He laid on his tummy, reading a book while his legs swung  back and forth above.

"Isn't it bedtime for you??" Yoongi asked and Sanghyuk pouted, "We have no school tomorrow~" He whined and Yoongi laughed. "Don't lie to hyung~" He huffed as he lifted Sanghyuk in his arms and hugged him tight to his chest before falling on his bed.

"Hyung~" He laughed and Yoongi brushed his bangs away from his forehead, "Have you seen my old phone?" He asked and Sanghyuk pouted in confusion.

"You know, my phone which I had when I was 14 but someone dropped it down the st-"
"HYUUNNGG!! YOU PROMISEEED!!" He whined and Yoongi laughed as he patted Sanghyuk's hair.

"Where is it?"
"Yeonnie had it, we were playing house and we couldn't find a toy phone so we used yours" He grinned and Yoongi flicked his forehead.

"Brat." Sanghyuk grunted as Yoongi slowly laid him down and tucked him under the covers. He put his book away and turned on the night light.

"Goodnight..." He whispered and kissed his forehead, "Hyung..." Sanghyuk whispered softly and Yoongi hummed.

"We'll...find a family for all the three of us..right? Me, you and Heeyeon?" He asked looking under his bangs. Yoongi let out a shaky breath and nodded softly. "Yeah..." He smiled down at him, "We will." Sanghyuk smiled and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Love you hyungie...~"
"I love you too Hyukkie."

Yoongi grabbed the phone from Heeyeon's room and kissed her on the forehead before leaving.

The phone was cracked and in a complete mess but there was probarbly nothing he could do to fix it up now.

He turned it on and sighed in relief when a stupid 12-year-old picture of him and Hoseok lit up on the lock screen, disoriented and shaky but still vivid in his mind.

"Geez." He whined fondly as he opened up his phone easily since he was too lazy to put a password before.

He pulled out his present phone and called Hoseok.

"Yoonass~"

"Stop calling me that and what's the number of the unknown again?"

"Um, one second."

Yoongi sighed as he scrolled through his old phone, the cracked screen tingling under his fingertips some of the screen glass sratching his skin as he rubbed it from nervousness.

Hoseok told him the number and Yoongi stopped at one contact. His eyes widening as he remembered the number Hoseok had told him.

He pressed his hand against the screen harshly and a tiny drop of blood seeped through the cracks as he read the disoriented name over and over again.

"--gi, Yoongi?? Babe??"

"H-Hoseok..."

"What's wrong..? Who is it?"

Yoongis grip tightened on his phone as he clenched his teeth in anger and frustration.

"Its...Jimin's number."

-Chapter 27-
🐇

----------
TUN TUN TUUUNNNN Oops? What's going on? Is Jimin back to being an asshole? Is Jimin actually in trouble? WHAT- wHERE IS THIS PLOT GOING SUNSHINEEEE plz dont leave me the views have been dropping lmao Im nervous.

-Chicken Noodle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 70 21
Min Yoongi is not like other boys. He has something different, something that has since he was born. He is blind. It made his life difficult, but he...
10.4K 346 29
You meet them all in your middle school, all 7 of them, they're all 12 and 13. As time progresses will you fall for one of them? Will they fall for y...
173K 9.4K 36
An 18 years old boy met the 13 years old bunny boy in front of his house. He thought the 13 years old boy looks like an innocent bunny not until year...
299K 12.5K 20
New student at Bighit school, Jeon Jungkook, one thing to know about him, he's a bunny hybrid. Bunny hybrid - innocent, clingy, protective, sweet, s...