Manan FF :Destined

Par Thelittlemuser

#8 in the fanfiction (highest rank) It is such a cliché when a guy and girl meet ,they both fell in love wit... Plus

character sketch
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
New Cover
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E l V E 【A】
T W E L V E 【B】
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F E T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y ~ O N E
T W E N T Y ~ T W O
omg!!!!
T W E N T Y ~ T H R E E
T W E N T Y ~ F O U R
T W E N T Y ~ F I V E
T W E N T Y ~ S I X
T W E N T Y ~ S E V E N 【2】
T W E N T Y ~ E I G H T
announcement!!!
T W E N T Y ~ N I N E
hello😂😂😂
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y ~ O N E
T H I R T Y ~ T W O
T H I R T Y ~ T H R E E
promo
T H I R T Y ~ F O U R
i m back!!!!
T H I R T Y ~ F I V E
T H I R T Y ~ S I X
T H I R T Y ~ S E V E N
T H I R T Y ~ E I G H T
T H I R T Y ~ N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y ~ T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
update!
F O R T Y~ F O U R
PROMO:
F O R T Y ~ F I V E
birthday birthday !!!
F O R T Y ~ S I X
ALERT!!
hi!
note:

T W E N T Y ~ S E V E N 【1】

6.2K 360 11
Par Thelittlemuser

It was 2am in the night where nandini was still struggling to sleep.
Something was going on in her mind.
She kept stairing at the ceiling for few hours and was murmuring random things.

Nandini started talking to herself..
" Kya hora nandini ye tujhe "
" No no. You can't fell in love again yaad haina phele kya hua tha"
She was resisting to accept the fact that she is already in love with someone. That someone was none other than angry bird manik malhotra.

Finally her thoughts came to some rest and she slept.

The way she was resisting her feelings ,she was only feeding them to be in extreeme, she was pushing him away his thoughts away but unintentionally she was asking him to stay.

The next day was the day for participants, day where all their hardwork will be coming to use.

The show was supposed to happen in night but all the participants were required to come in the morning for making adjustments and setting.

Manik and cabir decided to reach by 8 in the evening.

Princi called alya and nandini in his office.he was looking like some nuclear bomb has hit his head.he was pacing in the room.

Out of curiosity nandini asks" sir is everything fine? You dont seem to be..."
Before she could complete her sentence.

Principal said" vo actually you guys have to do me a favour, the group that was supposed to decorate audi will not be able . And right now , only girls i know who are talented in it are you both"

Alya and nandini started looking to each other.

Alya was confused " but sir what about our practice."

Principal being generous " i ll put your performance in the last so you guys get enough time to rehearse"

Being obedient students they both nodded in positive and head towards audi.

Alya texted everyone to come to audi.

After few minutes, everyone was gathered in the auditorium.alya explained them everything.

Dhruv and aryaman started taking care of music system and consoles where as mukti alya and nandini were taking care of decoration.

Nandini got bulk of papers from store room . She started drawing and cutting random things out of it.

Alya was busy with stage set up whereas mukti being a tall one was decorating the outside of the audi with lights.

It was 3 in the noon when the work came to an end.

Everyone was feeling relieved and went out to grab something to eat.

~*~*~*~

Scene: Khurana's House

Soha aryaman and abhimanyu were sipping cup of tes together.

Abhimanyu asked " so what's the further plan?"

Soha replied " these are the papers which have to been signed by the great Mr malhotra and then everything is in our control"
She gave an evil.

Abhimanyu was confused regarding the papers she was talking about.
" What are these paper about?"

" You ll get to know soon" she got up and called someone from outside.

A peon comes in.

" So meet guys hamari game ka iklauta charmer" soha introduced him.

" Chandu tumhe apna kaam pata haina ?"

He nodded took papers from her and left.

Both the guys were giving weird expression.

So soha tried to clearify their doubts.

" Okay guys, ye malhotra company ka peon hai jisko mene kharid lia tha. He ll be my slave now " they both gave them a proud look like she has achieved some noble prize.

~*~*~*~

Finally the night arrived.

Princi goes to check the condition of all the preparation.

Main entrance

Decorations

Walls

Stage

He was surprise by the decorations and made his way to their jam room.

~*~*~*~

Scene: Jam Room

Everyone was chitchatting as they were tired of practices

Principal enters the room with an angry face.

Principal asked angrily " nandini alya i asked you to look after decorations what happened to that"

Nandini and alya were shocked to see princi in such mood.

Alya started stammering due to fear " si.. sir .. hum.humneee kardia hai... Yo.. you can check it "

Princi replied " check kar ke araha hu"

Nandini and alya were looking at each other with " whats happening with him look"

Principal " my most creative students have made me so proud today... The audi looks so beautiful ... I think you guys should start some event management company in the future"

Nandini and alya huffed in relief

Nandini said" sir you literally scared us"

They all started laughing. Soon princi went back to his duties and group started getting ready for the performance.

~*~*~*~

The clock striked 8 and the guest started coming and taking places.

Manik and cabir were present too with soha beside manik and navya beside cabir.

Chacha,chachi mr and mrs malhotra were present.Whereas, from alya side there was none.this disheartened her but she kept her fainted smile alive throughtout. She receives a text
" I am here for your performance princess"

She had a big smile on her face after reading that text like she has got something she was wanting and started jumping around. She noticed that everyone is stairing at her so she stopped and thanked lord for making it possible.

The host comes up holding a mic it was none other than...

Srishti verma, the most wanted and hot girl of the space

(Krystle dsouza playing the role srishti verma)

Krystle hosting the show...
" Helloooooooo people, how are you all "
" So mumbai's most awaited fest is here, i call principal on the stage with respective guests to declare the fest open"

Principal goes on the stage and says " i declare the 49th musical gala of the space open"

The show begins with dance performance to welcome guests.

Krstyle comes on the stage to call the participants one by one.

~*~*~*~

Scene: back stage

All were ready for their performance.

Spotboy: fab 5 you guys are next so take your positions.

All of them stood next to stage behind the curtains.

Nandini's phone beeps. She received a text from manik.

" All the best , don't get nervous you ll rock"

A pleasant smile appeared on her face.

Krystle annouces the entry of new fab 5 which were welcomed by huge round of applaudes. The light were off and stage was surrounded with darkness.

The sound system hears a sweet melodious voice.
" Hello guys we the new fab 5 are here to present a song before you"

The dim lights get on and falls on each one of them.

Their attires for the day

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

122K 11.1K 44
Sequel of MUSE TO MY MUSIC! Journey of manik and nandini fighting against all the odds to come back together as one with more intensity and love R...
121K 7.2K 10
Different short stories on Manik and Nandini and how they became MaNan!
510K 29.2K 43
Are Manik & Nandini destined to be together? Will their love shine for Infinity? Inspired from the hit youth show Kaise Yeh Yaariaan. This is a story...
572K 38.6K 46
A story of Manan after treasure hunt where dhruv drops Bomb on Manik by choosing between fab 5 or Nandini... It will be Short story! Peep into it...