Love me Psycho

By MillaSotoJ

- I'm going to corrupt your skin, taste every inch of it. - He started to get close to me. I gasped. My hear... More

Notes
Cookie_
Departure I
Vale Papi II
Terrance III
Mate IV
Delicious V
Cucciola VI
Daniels VII
Manhattan VIII
Tiramisu IX
Cannes X
Tease_
Even Better XI
Cielo XII
Nicklaus & Gil XIII
Wasabi XIV
Andiamo XV
Escape Valve XVI

PROLOGUE

19.3K 293 14
By MillaSotoJ

- I'm going to corrupt your skin, taste every inch of it. - He started to get close to me.

I gasped. My heart pounding hard each time.

- Draco... - sounded breathless.

He grunted.

- My c**k throbs when you say my name so heavenly. - He caress me with his finger tips drawing a line to my mouth.

- We shouldn't be...

- Shhhh... - He inserted his finger successfully shutting me down.

He licked his bottom lip first and then his upper one. A slow motion and my knees gave up.

He hold me by my waist and press me hard to his chest. Breathing hard.

- You're the blood on my veins. And it runs thicker each time you look at me. I'll ruin you for others. You're mine. And I'll kill whoever that tries to tear us apart.

I'm lost. And his.

〰 Copyrights violation will have big consequences, don't test me. Go and write your own f***ing mind. 〰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 3.9K 20
"You just don't understand what you do to me. I can't control myself." He kisses me harshly after I say that. His tongue pushes my lips and I try so...
1.5M 49.7K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
80.6K 1.6K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
66K 1.7K 22
I breathe heavily and he grab a full fist of my hair and pull it back and his breath fanned my neck as he started to whisper, "Do you want me, Y/n?"...