My Shadow - Toby Turner FanFic

By AndreaBuscus

More

Chapter 1 ~The Final
Chapter 3 ~ Problematic
Chapter 4 ~ Wise
Chapter 5 ~ Worried
Chapter 6 ~ Fine
Chapter 7 ~ Interference
Chapter 8 ~ Savior
Chapter 9 ~ The Jealous Help
Chapter 10 ~ Delayed Temptation
Chapter 11 ~ Friend Zoned

Chapter 2 ~ Meeting an Actor

12 0 0
By AndreaBuscus

Lindsey’s P.O.V

The next day was the usual. My days are always the same, no emotion, no excitement, and nothing new. I always wake up and rush to school. Then Vanessa fixes my hair, we play games in Drama class, have fun in Geography class. Then talk to our best guy friend in English. After that we separate to different classes then meet again at lunch with the rest of our friends. That’s it! Every single day, the same routine! But today… is different.

“Hey person who decided to email me for something important… J Anyway, an interview you say. Hm, I might be interested but I need to know what about.  Are you a girl or a guy? Just wondering… Anyway, give me such things you’re going to be interviewing me about and I’ll get back to you with some solid answers ~Toby Turner AKA Tobuscus”

I smiled to myself and Vanessa noticed.

“Why are you so happy all of a sudden?” She peeked through the door making the sound of screaming children even worse. I hate theatre students or these anyway. She sat down next to me in the backstage area and smiled as she lied back on the big pillow Mrs. Jackson has back here.

“You know how you told me to ask YouTubers for the interview?”

“Yeah”

“Well, one accepted, his name is Toby Turner” I told her about the interview as we walked out to our next class. I then realized I had no idea what the questions I’m going to ask him are. I was freaking out.

“Here, give me your bag and you go off to ask. I’ll make sure you’re not marked late” We did our friendship handshake and ran off in two separate directions. I jumped and kicked the giant doors open and bounced over to her desk where she was staring at me oddly. “Mrs. Jackson, about the interview what are the questions?”

“You actually found someone?! I mean, that’s great! Since you found an actor I want you to follow them around experience the life of a real actor. Do tell them though. Don’t want a problem with the cops. Ask them some serious questions and explore them too. For example, what do producers look for when auditioning? Or how to stay in shape and stuff like that,”

“Hm, okay Mama Jay. I’ll have you a report by the end of the semester”

“I don’t doubt that” I smiled and ran out of the classroom. I took out my phone and quickly replied to his email.

Hello Mr. Turner, I have a little issue with our meeting. Do you mind if I take a moment of your time to talk to you in person? Maybe, we could work something out, it is very important but if you don’t have time I understand L

“Send” I put my phone away and a second later it rang. I looked at it and it was a response from him.

“Hello girl or guy whose name I do not know. I think it would be fantastic if we met up somewhere. I’m in town today running some errands maybe we could meet at a Starbucks. I’m in the mood for coffee.”

“You’re going to meet up with him?” she asked. Ding! I looked at her and felt my cheeks burning. There’s the Starbucks he wants to meet up at. I looked at the address over and over again.

“Oh, that’s just down the block” I said. She hit me.

“Can I go with you?”

“Ow, no! This is strictly professional and I don’t need you to be fan girling in the background” I scowled.

“Fine, fine… but you better go now or else you’ll never catch him” she said. I got in my car and quickly drove off to Starbucks. When I got there I grabbed my bag and went inside. I ordered a caramel Frappuccino and while I waited I decided to send Toby an email.

Where are you? I’m at Starbucks J

Send… Ding! Huh?

I jumped and turned around to see the guy I searched up yesterday. Tobuscus, he’s here. I freaked out for a second or two and lost myself for a moment.

“Uh… your coffee, miss” I looked up to see the boy behind the counter holding out my coffee. I giggled and grabbed it. He smiled. “Have a nice day”

“Thank you, you too” I said softly. He walked off. I turned around and thought of a good way to approach this. I couldn’t just walk over and I couldn’t just sit somewhere else. Oops!

I slipped and dropped my coffee. I hit my face on a wet floor sign. I sat up with tears streaming down my face and blood coming out of my nose. Toby was the only person beside an employee who actually got up to help, everyone else just stared.

“Oh, here’s some napkins. Run off to the restroom and wash up” I nodded with my vision half blurry and stood up. I waddled to the restroom. I cleaned up and when my nose finally stopped bleeding I walked out. He ran up to me. “Here’s your coffee”

“Oh no, I dropped my coffee. It spilled all over the floor” I said as I refused the beverage.

“Yeah, but the employee got you another” he said. I took it and smiled.

“Thanks for getting it for me, Mr. Turner” He gasped with a smile and I just sipped my coffee with a wink. We got to talking. I couldn’t look him in the eyes. I’m just so much a dork. I can’t talk to boys or grown men unless they’re family. We sat at a table and we just sipped on our coffee as we skimmed through our phones. I finally put my cup down and he imitated me.

“So, Mr. Turner…” He smiled and lifted one eyebrow. What did I do? I did something wrong, no!

“Please, call me Toby” he laughed and I blushed. I giggled and he awed making me fall back and hit my seat hard. I tried to play it off but I was starting to feel dizzy.

“Okay then Toby. So, you have agreed to be the topic of my report but uh…” I feel like throwing up. He picked up my head.

“You don’t look too good. I guess you hit your head harder than you thought” I giggled.

“You noticed, huh?” He nodded and laughed.

“I’ll get you some ice” He walked off and I fished my phone out of my bag. I wrote some notes. 1. Speak properly 2. Don’t hurt yourself 3. Stop being an idiot 4. Stop being nervous 5. You’re doing everything wrong 6. Keep it together! An ice pack was placed on my head. It was really cold.

“Thank you” I said softly. He laughed as he sat down.

“Keep it together, little one!” he mocked.

“Oh shush!” I said. We laughed and I put the ice down. “So, like I was trying to say. My assignment was to learn about the life of an actor. To see what they do, the process of their day. So, my teacher has told me to ask if you would let me follow you around for a couple days. Only until I have enough for my report”

“So, you’d be like my follower? Lettering things down as I go...” I nodded.

 “Yes, I need to write down what an average life for an actor is or something like that. If you don’t mind me following you around but you probably do so I’ll just-” I got up and he grabbed my hand before I took it off the table.

“Will you judge me? I do some weird things during the day” I made a disgusted face and he laughed. “Don’t worry little one. Count me in for your report I’d be happy to have you around but I have to warn you it might get a bit too crazy at times”

“I’ll brace myself then… anything to get this done. It’s only a couple days. I’ll survive” He laughed and gripped me tightly.

 “We still have to work how I get to your house and back. I have school and right after that I have to help with theatre. There’s just so much to do. After that there isn’t much time to follow you and I’m exhausted by then. This is more complicated than I thought” He let me go and I fidgeted with my fingers.

“That’s madness! We’ll work it out but you’re work starts now so I hope you have a pen and paper because I’m about to do some stupid stuff that an actor usual does when bored”

I reached into my bag and took out my notepad that I always carry around with me. My pen was underneath it.

“Ready when you’re ready” He smirked then jumped around complimenting people on their fashion style, interesting. He then changed moods and confused people making them think he’s bipolar or something, fascinating. He then got on the counter and sponsored himself really loudly. Then he ran out laughing like a maniac.

“How intriguing” I slowly walked out of Starbucks close behind him. I feel like this follow around thing is going to be more fun than I thought. He turned around to face me so I stopped in place.

“You see how you can spread happiness just like that” I nodded.

“It seems you have a way to brighten up a bunch of people’s day… just look at the crowd of screaming girls running this way behind you” He turned and his mouth dropped. “What’s wrong?”

“Run” He grabbed my arm and we sprinted down the sidewalk. I managed to type some things on my phone but I said them out loud as I typed.

“Seems that Mr. Turner doesn’t enjoy paparazzi as we speak, he is running down the block like a maniac…” I thought for a minute. “And I’m running too”

“Shut up already” he said then threw me in his car. He got in on the other side and I got out before he drove off. I got into my car calmly and all of a sudden I see many cars chasing behind his. I laughed and spoke to my phone.

“Write a note, the title will be Mr. Turner, actor or psycho maniac?” Yes, this note will be titled Mr. Turner, actor or psycho maniac? What are the contents of this note? “Toby AKA Tobuscus the YouTube sensation who is apparently very popular is having a car chase with all his fans. He truly cares about them. Oh, now he got out of his car and he’s being tackled by these two baby girls…”

I narrated and narrated his life until everyone walked off with either something signed or a picture. I parked nearby and got out to help Toby. I sat him up and he looked exhausted.

“Toby, are you alright? I need to take you home but your car…”

“I’ll come get it tomorrow or something. I just really, really want to just rest” I helped him to the car. He told me his address and when we got there I helped him inside. Once I saw this cute little puppy greet us I accidently let go of Toby and he fell to the ground. Luckily, the little pup always knows how to make him feel better.

“Hey Gryphon,” he said cheerfully as he regained his energy quickly. I took out my phone and quietly typed. I leaned on the wall.

After a long day of working and dealing with stresses such as being beat up by teenage girls, Mr. Turner likes to come home and play with his pet, Gryphon, because that always makes him feel better. No matter how bad his day was, that little pup will put a smile on his face…

I looked back at them rolling on the ground and couldn’t help but smile. I looked back at my phone.

Toby’s an outstanding individual who loves to make people smile even when he doesn’t mean to. He brightens everyone’s day no matter what he gets in return; even if it means getting attacked by many teens…

That’s enough for today I think.

“Toby, what else do you do during the day?” I asked. He got up and walked off. I followed him to a computer and beside that a laptop and all this equipment and by the T.V was an Xbox and a Wii U and all these games.

“I play video games” I awed at everything he has in just one room.

“I see… what else do you enjoy doing? Even so is this relevant to acting at all?” I asked.

“Well, you could say that. I don’t see it as so because to me acting is boring without creativity. Creativity calls for inspiration which I try to find in everything, even complaining” he said then walked off. Hm, that actually is very stimulating.

“How so?” I asked as I followed.

“Well, I’m not an average actor. I might be categorized as such but there is a big difference between being an actor and being whatever I am”

*scribble, scribble, scribble*

“Please illiterate” I asked with a smile as I looked up from my notepad.

“Well, I’m a YouTuber. I’m an entertainer, actor, writer, all sorts of stuff really. I also play instruments and such. My favorite is the piano” he said as he sat down at his keyboard. I sat next to him.

“So…” I said as I touched one key. “Do you write music only? Do you write scripts, movies, scenes? Any of the sort?” I asked.

“All of them actually. I write my own lyrics and have people to help me get music for it but… it all starts here” he said as he rested his hands over the keys.

“This is probably too much to ask but could you play something?” I asked as I looked at him. He was just staring at his hands resting on the keys. He smiled widely.

“Sure, and don’t worry it’s not much to ask” He played song after song and it sounded so beautiful. I rested my head on his shoulder and soon my eyes got weary to the sound of his fingers hitting the keys softly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 2.5K 44
Request whatever and I'll write it no matter how weird.. no piss kinks seiriously tho. #4 in Georg 1/8/2023 #10 in bill 30/6/2023 #31 in Tom 3/7/2...
2.8K 61 20
Tobuscus and PewDiePie gets chosen for the YouTube campaign,and they turned out as roommates. And when they got lost in the middle of the campaign, t...