Hands All Over

By Love-Ink

Sons of Anarchy fanfiction. [Juice/OC] A funeral home is not a normal place to meet a girl, but when the guys... More

Ch 1. First Sight
Ch. 2 Back Again
Ch. 3 Diapers and Zombies
Ch. 4 Learning More
Ch. 5 New Discoveries
Ch. 6 Don't Worry About It
Ch. 7 Next Time
Ch. 8 Family Ties
Ch. 9 No Jinxes
Ch. 10 Easy
Ch. 11 Truth Is...
Ch. 12 Dealing
Ch. 13 Reasons
Ch. 14 Approvals
Ch. 15 Party Time
Ch. 16 Worth the Wait
Ch. 17 Having Fun
Ch. 18 Boom
Ch. 19 When in Rome
Ch. 20 In and Out
Ch. 21 Everything's Okay
Ch. 22 Bumps in the Road
Ch. 23 Fine by Me
Ch. 24 Calm Before the Storm
Ch. 25 Mine
Ch. 26 Not Broken
Ch. 27 Taking Care
Ch. 28 Big Steps
Ch. 29 Responsibilities
Ch. 30 Idiot
Ch. 31 Time
Ch. 32 Uno
Ch. 33 Bad to Worse
Ch. 34 Home Safe
Ch. 35 Won't Give Up
Ch. 36 Moving Too Fast
Ch. 37 Staying Strong
Ch. 38 Tag-along
Ch. 39 Time Goes By
Ch. 40 Welcome Home
Ch. 41 Familia
Ch. 42 Kids
Ch. 43 My Rock
Ch. 44 In Too Deep
Ch. 45 All That Matters
Ch. 46 Helpless
Ch. 47 Fate
Ch. 48 Almost Back to Normal
Ch. 49 Silver Lining
Ch. 50 This Life
Ch. 51 Fire
Ch. 52 Swing, Swing
Ch. 53 Falling Apart
Ch. 54 Promises
Ch. 55 Gone
Ch. 56 Lost and Found
Ch. 57 Never Let You Go
Ch. 58 Feeling
Ch. 59 Figuring It Out
Ch. 60 The Aftermath
Ch. 61 Questions and Doubt
Ch. 63 Cure-all
Ch. 64 Arrangements
Ch. 65 Foolish
Ch. 66 Damaged
Ch. 67 Something Different
Ch. 68 The Ring
Ch. 69 Goof
Ch. 70 Begin Again
Ch. 71 Secrets
Ch. 72 Breaking Down
Ch. 73 Screwed
Ch. 74 Together
Ch. 75 Last Time
Ch. 76 Decisions
Ch. 77 For the Girls
Ch. 78 Blame
Ch. 79 Cold as Ice
Ch. 80 Wipe Your Eyes
Ch. 81 Space
Ch. 82 Making It Right
Ch. 83 I Got You
Ch. 84 Angels
Ch. 85 Visitors
Ch. 86 Happiness
Ch. 87 Something's Coming
Ch. 88 Whatever It Takes
Ch. 89 Don't Let Me Go
Ch. 90 Wings
Ch. 91 Bombs Drop
Ch. 92 Wake Up Call
Ch. 93 The Morning After
Ch. 94 Old Ghosts
Ch. 95 Not All Right
Ch. 96 Keeping Secrets
Ch. 97 Forever and Ever
Ch. 98 Possibilities
Ch. 99 Positive
Ch. 100 Fault
Ch. 101 If You Say So
Ch. 102 Not Deserving
Ch. 103 The Equation
Ch. 104 Whatever You Say
Ch. 105 Confrontations
Ch. 106 Ohana
Ch. 107 That's Love
Ch. 108 Starting to Fray
Ch. 109 Not Fair
Ch. 110 A Mess
Ch. 111 Forget the World
Ch. 112 A Flicker of Hope
Ch. 113 Help in Unexpected Places
Ch. 114 Crazy Girl
Ch. 115 Making Plans
Ch. 116 Old Memories
Ch. 117 End of the Road
Ch. 118 Not Real
Ch. 119 Aftershock
Ch. 120 Sisterly Love
Ch. 121 Losing Grip
Ch. 122 Where You Always Belonged
Ch. 123 No Looking Back
Ch. 124 Leaving On a Jet Plane
Ch. 125 Texas
Ch. 126 Home is Where You Are
Ch. 127 Happy
Ch. 128 Last Goodbyes
Ch. 129 Can't Wait
Epilogue: And They Lived...

Ch. 62 Sidekick

3.2K 99 11
By Love-Ink

Angela sat at the desk in the mortuary office balancing the books while Skeeter and Bones prepared for Piney's memorial. She'd brought Rigor along with her, taking him for a run before she started her desk work. The pup was currently curled in the corner in the little bed she'd bought him taking a nap. The beautiful dark wood box filled with the Piney's ashes sat on her desk, a constant reminder of how dangerous the life of a Son could be. It would be buried underneath the headstone Opie had requested in a plot by Donna rather than out with the veterans. Angela had tried to convince him to choose a spot by John Teller, but Opie had adamantly refused. She couldn't blame him. The club had killed his wife and his father, it was no surprise he didn't want Piney's final resting place to be anywhere near its founder no matter how good of friends they were.

"Hey Ang?" Bones voice called from the front hall.

"Yeah?" she replied, leaning back in her chair to wait for her nerdy apprentice to appear.

Bones poked his newly buzzed head in, his thick glasses slipping down his nose. "There's a kid out in the graveyard over by the Winston plots. I already dug the hole for today, but I haven't tarped the dirt so it looks...messy. I was going to do that now, but I didn't want to bug the poor kid. He looked upset as it was and considering its a Son's plot..."

"I got it," Angela said, pushing away from the desk. The sound of her movement woke Rigor and the puppy walked his way over to her, sitting at her ankle and looking up at her expectantly."You finish Mrs. Collins?"

He nodded enthusiastically, squatting down to pet Rigor too. "All prepped and ready for makeup. Skeeter's picking up someone at the hospital, but then he's gonna take the rest of the day off. I got a body ready for the oven which is heating up and I'm going to steal your puppy."

She laughed at his rambling, reaching down a hand to scratch Rigor behind the ears. "Everything sounds good except you stealing my puppy. That's not going to happen. Huh, Rigs?" she cooed to the dog. "C'mon, let's go see who's making Boner nervous in the cemetery."

"He doesn't make me nervous!" Bones shouted after her. "I just don't want to bother him."

Angela rolled her eyes as she stepped out of the mortuary and headed towards the cemetery letting Rigor lead the way. The young pup was full of energy which made him an excellent running partner. They'd already gone on a long run though, so Rigor was moving a little slower now, enjoying sniffing the graves as he went. "You pee on one, and I'm gonna have to stop letting you come with me," she warned him.

She saw the lone figure standing at the Winston plot and smiled sadly. Kenny Winston had grown like a weed during the short span of time she'd known him for. Now at almost thirteen, he was almost taller than she was, obviously taking after his father's size. He was wearing a nice dress shirt and slacks with some dress shoes that looked like they'd seen better days. "Hey Ken," she greeted, surprising the young boy.

He looked up at her with wide hazel eyes, the same color as his father's. "Oh. Hey Angie," he replied on an awkward nod. He looked down at Rigor and smiled, kneeling down to pet him. "He yours?"

"Rigor," she replied on a nod, letting go of the leash so that the puppy could jump all over Kenny.

"Cool," he said, chuckling as Rigor licked his face.

"Did you come for Piney's service?"

Kenny nodded. "Grandma dropped me off early," he explained, still playing with Rigor and letting the dog nip playfully at his fingers. "Ellie didn't want to come. Said she had better things to do."

Angela frowned, a little disappointed in the eldest Winston. She'd have to call her later. "Everyone grieves in their own way," she said on a sigh. "Good to see you though. Been awhile."

"Yeah. Gran doesn't bring us into town often. Just for school. Pop's been at the house, but he doesn't want us to stay with him. Said he's got a lot he has to deal with," he explained on a shrug as he straightened up. "It's all right though. Wouldn't want to bug him."

"He's been through a lot lately, Ken," she assured him. "He loves you, though. You know that, right?"

Kenny nodded, looking at his mother's headstone. "He loved her the most. Wouldn't spend time with us without her. It was nice when Ly came around and he kinda came back to us, but then she went away and he kinda did too."

"I'm sorry, Ken," she said, setting a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure it'll mean a lot to him that you came."

"If he even notices," he muttered dejectedly. He kicked at the ground, biting the inside of his cheek, contemplating. He hadn't had someone to listen to him like this in weeks. Not since Lyla left. Mary and Ellie mostly ignored him, and what little friends he had at school didn't get it. They were more interested in learning about the club then about getting to know him. "Ellie says...she says she sometimes wishes Dad had been in the truck, not Mom. Gran agrees with her."

"Do you?"

He shrugged a shoulder and looked up at her, his dark hazel eyes glassy with tears. "Not really. I just wish he was...around. I just...there's so much I want to ask and Grandpa was helping but...now he's gone too. I miss them...a lot," he choked out, tears leaking down his cheeks. "And I know that's stupid of me and I'm acting like a pussy but...I feel so alone."

Angela draped an arm around his shoulders and pulled him into her side. "You're not alone, Ken, and you're not a pussy," she assured him, holding him tighter when he hugged her back. She pushed him away to look him in the eyes. Gently she brushed a hair from his cheek and said, "You are a strong young man, Ken. You want to cry, you cry. It doesn't make me think less of you, all right? You want someone to talk to, call me. I'll answer, kiddo. I swear. Even if you just want to talk about a video game or something. And you are always welcome here...the mortuary's awfully quiet and Boner could always use someone to play Halo with. We'll map out bus schedules or I'll come get you myself, okay? You're not alone, Ken. Not if you don't want to be."

Kenny nodded, wiping at his eyes as the sound of motorcycles filled the air; the Sons arriving for the memorial. "Thanks, Angie," he said on a small, relieved smile. She nodded in response, ruffling his hair slightly as she tugged at his tie, straightening it, a curious look on her face. He frowned, letting the silky fabric run through his fingers before giving it one violent tug so it unclipped from his collar. "Gran made me wear it."

She watched him play with it, glancing over her shoulder briefly to wear the bikes were just coming into view. "You want me to take it for ya?"

"Yeah, thanks," he said, looking a little more comfortable without it. He unbuttoned another button, standing up straight and messing with his hair. He looked much older than his twelve years. "Does it look like I've been crying?"

Angela gently brushed off a few tears from his cheeks before shaking her head. "You're good, Ken," she assured him, kissing his forehead. "Remember what I said. You're not alone."

He nodded, hugging her once more. "Thanks, Angie. Love you."

She smiled, ruffling his hair. "Love you too, kiddo."

---------------

Bones threw the black tennis ball down the drive watching as Rigor chased after it. He wondered briefly where one would get a black tennis ball and decided against asking. Outlaw bikers like Angela's boyfriend probably had their own secret store where they got all their own tricked out stuff. Rigor sniffed at the ball before his attention was sidetracked and he pranced off the lot. "Shit," Bones muttered, chasing after him; Rigor was not allowed to roam the cemetery alone lest they find one of his "presents" by a headstone. "Rigs! C'mon!"

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the pack of cut-clad bikers walking towards them, his mentor among them. "Just kidding! You're good," he called after the puppy. Not that Rigor paid him any mind; he was already running clumsily around Juice's ankles awaiting love from his master.

He hadn't talked to Juice in person since he'd helped find Angela. Their paths rarely crossed to begin with, and Bones didn't have a reason to seek him out save for his own curiosity. Angela was like an older sister to him, and after apprenticing with her for a few months, he'd grown accustomed to her laidback, almost silly personality. How that fit in with a clan of outlaw bikers, he'd never understand. But Juice, Angela, and Rigs were heading towards him now while the rest of his brothers got on their bikes and headed out. Bones swallowed hard, trying to keep his hands from shaking.

"Hey. Bones, right?" Juice greeted, a friendly smile on his face as he stuck out his hand for him to shake.

Bones nodded, shaking the outstretched hand weakly before shoving his hands in his pockets. "Yeah...hi. What can I do for you fellas?" he asked, instantly. Fellas? Did he really just call this tattooed biker and his dog, fellas? He glanced at Angela who was hiding a smile behind her hand. Yeah, he really just did that.

If it bothered Juice, he didn't show it. "Just wanted to thank you for helping find my girl. Phil said you have some serious hacking skills," he said, patting him on the shoulder. "Anythin' you need, you let me know, all right?"

He nodded again. "Cool, yeah, thanks. I mean, you're welcome. I love Angie, I'd do anything for her," he stammered out. At Juice's raised eyebrow, he quickly backpedaled. "I don't love her like that...ew, no. I mean not ew 'cause she's gorgeous...not that I check her out...but...shit...I'm going to stop."

"No worries. I know my Old Lady's beautiful," Juice said confidently. He reached into his cut, fighting the urge to smile when Bones' eyes widened at the sight of his gun tucked in his holster. "Heard you were a Trekker."

Bones' looked at the little bundle Juice had handed him. Carefully, he unfolded the cloth to reveal a picture of the original Star Trek cast...signed by each and every actor. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed, looking from the framed picture to Juice. "Where the hell did you get this? This must've cost a fortune!"

Juice shrugged a shoulder. "I know a guy."

He touched the glass reverently. These people were his idols. Growing up in a low income house, his Star Trek tapes and action figures were all he had; his only escape. Holding some remnant of that greatness in his hands left him in utter awe. "This is...wow. Thank you, thank you. I mean...wow. This is...beautiful. I mean...wow."

"Keep an eye on my family, Bones," Juice said, squeezing his shoulder. "I appreciate it."

"Yeah, yeah, totally. I mean, I'da done it anyway but this...this is awesome."

Angela gave him a proud smile in return; she honestly loved Bones like a brother. Hearing her Old Man praise him made her feel like a very proud big sister. "You deserve it, Boner," she said, reaching up to muss his hair. "Now get back to work!"

"I got the van. You want me to take the pup?" Juice asked her, leaning down to scratch behind Rigor's ears. The dog looked up at him, his tongue lolling out of his mouth, tail wagging quickly.

"I think he'd be heartbroken if you didn't take him," she said glancing at the latest addition to their family.

He chuckled, kissing Rigs' head. "Daddy's little boy, huh?" he asked the puppy who licked his face in response. Standing up, he closed the distance between him and Angela, sliding his hands under her shirt to settle on the small bump of her stomach. "How's Daddy's little monkey doing?"

"Just fine," she replied, giving him a warm smile.

"And Mama?" he asked, looking at her with those big puppy dog eyes she loved.

Her heart did a flip flop as her smile widened. Pulling him in closer by the front of his cut, she put her lips to his ear. "Mama's about to take Daddy up to her old apartment to break in the new sofa."

Juice's face lit up at the idea, his hands sliding around her hips to grab her rear, drawing her in closer to him. He met her lips with his own, his tongue moving into her mouth to taste her. God, he loved this woman.

"Angie!" Bones shouted from the doorway. "Phone call!"

Angela pulled away, casting a murderous glance over her shoulder at Bones. "I'm gonna kill him," she muttered under her breath.

"You and me both, baby," Juice replied, kissing her quickly. "Go 'head. Get back to work. We'll continue this at home."

"But that's in such a long time," she whined, fake pouting.

He chuckled; her pregnancy hormones had made her horny as hell, and he was loving every minute of it. Clay may advised him to try other girls, but he was more than happy with the one he had. She left him very satisfied. "I'm gonna help Clay a bit. I'll see if I can stop by later for a quickie," he said, giving her a wink.

"I'll send Boner on an errand," she schemed, a devilish smile on her face. "See you later."

"Bye, baby," he replied, kissing her once more then slapping her ass as she walked away. He glanced at Bones just in time to see the kid give him a thumbs up before Angela shoved him inside, cursing at him as she went. He looked down at Rigor and shook his head. "Mama's crazy, Rigs."

---------------

"You ever think about how we'd be like the first to die in a zombie apocalypse?" Bones asked from his seat at Skeeter's desk across from hers. It was late and they were about to close up for the night.

Angela lifted her eyes from the book she was working on to glare at Bones. "What?"

Bones nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, think about it. We are literally surrounded by dead people. Zombies come out and we're toast."

"Boner, is this what you think about all day?"

He gave her a facial shrug in response. "Sometimes. I think we should get an ax for the workroom or like a...shot gun or something. Just in case."

"I'll see if I can work it into the budget," she answered, laughing at the idea of her skinny sidekick with a huge shot gun.

"Maybe see if you can get a flame thrower too."

Angela shook her head at him. "Yes, because those are easy to get," she drawled sarcastically.

"I don't think they work too well on zombies anyway," he said dejectedly. "You think...you think werewolves and vampires are real? Cause then maybe we should get stakes and some wolfsbane or mountain ash."

"Wolfsbane? Mountain ash?"

"For the werewolves," he clarified as if it was the most natural thing. "Keeps them away."

"Right," she said on a breath. The loud, annoying ringtone of the burner she always carried with her blared from her purse. She held up a finger to him, effectively silencing him. Her heart was already pounding. Happy had given her the burner in case of emergency. It was the only number all of the MC boys had, the only one they used to contact her. "Hello?"

"Angie? Its Tig...I need ya...need ya for a pick up," his voice was rough but eerily calm, emotionless.

She didn't know what that meant, but she knew she had to go. Whatever it was he needed, she was going to help him with. "I'm on my way, Tigger. Where are you?" she asked, digging through her purse for the keys to the van. Pulling open a drawer, she grabbed her Glock and tossed it into the bag as well. She listened for the address before snapping the phone shut and glancing at Bones. The kid was looking at her with wide eyes; obviously, he hadn't known she had a gun in her desk.

"So...you do have a gun..." he stated, his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Yeah. I'll teach you how to use it later," she said, sticking the gun in the back of her pants. She headed towards the door, gesturing for him to follow. She hated to drag him into this, but she needed some sort of back up. "C'mon. You're with me, Boner. Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.3K 112
After her best friend dies, Julia is heading home for the first time in 10 years. There she meets the newest member of SAMCRO, but has sworn to never...
848K 14.4K 147
This is just a collection of one-shots/Drabbles that revolve around SOA. Most of these were REQUESTS tailored specifically to that requester. You'll...
4.8K 331 47
Voted #1 in the 2019 SOA Fanfic Awards. Part 1 of 2 Despite the odds Juice had made it. He was given a new name, a new life, a new hell. A deal wit...
27.3K 909 32
With newlywed Juice in jail how will his wife cope with the reality of a once romantic life turned dark and potentially deadly.