Hiding from Mr. Alpha, Ha Goo...

By twitchylove

Don't get me wrong I love my brother and his friends, but it would be nice to make some friends of my own oth... More

Hiding from Mr. Alpha, Ha Good Luck
Chapter 2- Safe Haven
Chapter 3- Secrets
Chapter 4- What are you doing?
Chapter 5- I told you so..
Chapter 6- One hell of a headache
Chapter 7- Man, Oh, Man.
Chapter 8- Surprises
Chapter 9- Time crunch
Chapter 10- She's kidding right?
Chapter 11- Bro time
Chapter 12- Game on!
Chapter 13- She's gone...Like really gone!
Chapter 14- If it's war you want...Its war you shall get!
Chapter 15- You lookin for lil old me?
A/N
Chapter 16- To make you feel my love.
Chapter 17- Your part of the family now
Chapter 18 - Promises
Chapter 19- A rude awakening.
Chapter 20- Monkey see, Monkey do!
Chapter 21- He's a monkey, not a kid.
Chapter 22- Challenge accepted
Chapter 23 - What? Im a sucker for Legs!
Chapter 24- A flashy new Tattoo?
Chapter 25- Looks like your time is up
Chapter 26- Who's the crazy lady?
Chapter 27- What did I tell you about hanky panky?
Chapter 28- Friends in high places
Chapter 29 - The kind of trouble I live for
Chapter 30- Impossible
Chapter 31 - Sexy but Simple
Chapter 32- Down and Dirty.
Chapter 33- The Paintroom
Chapter 34- YOLO
Chapter 35- It's out of our hands.
Chapter 36- Admission is the first step
Chapter 37- Cheater
Chapter 38- Lessons
Chapter 39- A girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.
Chapter 40- Our loyalties lie with our true Alpha's
Chapter 41- Payback
Chapter 42- Driving ME insane?
Chapter 43- With cream you say?
Chapter 44- Unexpected night.
Chapter 45- Your the one calling the shots now, right?
Chapter 46- Riddles and Announcements.
Chapter 47- The hunt for my Luna.
A/n

Epilog - Hunting for my Luna- *title subject to change*

33.1K 1K 97
By twitchylove

Hello everyone. Here is a sneak peak to the upcoming 'Hunting from my Luna.' (HFML) the sequel to Hiding from Mr. Alpha. (HFMA) To get this book you will have to go to my profile and add it. This is the last update going up for HFMA for a while. I hope you all enjoy and stick around for the crazy adventures yet to come. Also I have a new story all together up called 30 days left to live. If you like HFMA then you may very well enjoy this crazy adventure seeking, off the wall love inspired story. Well enough from me. On with the story...

Luke's POV- 

Almost 2 months, two friggin months since I have had any kind of contact with Eva. My mate was hidden from me. Now I know what you're thinking, 'What about your bond?' Trust me I have tried and tried. There's practically nothing I haven't tried. Something is blocking out connection. Though every now and then late at night I will feel a stray emotion that isn't mine rush through me but just as fast as it comes its gone. I don't even have time to try to reach out to her to let her know I was still there. It was killing me not knowing how she is, how the pup is, if Faith was holding up...plus a thousand more questions. But right now as I lay in my bed begging my wolf to stop howling so I could rest, even for an hour. There was only one thing I wanted to make sure she knew. That I was coming for her. I know when she said those words she didn't mean them but damn did it feel like she did. But she has faith in me to find her and bring her home, and that's just what I was going to do. I had to continue the search in 17 hours and I knew I needed rest. I had returned from a false tip only 12 hours before. Long enough for me and the guys to shower, eat, get a few hours sleep and head out again. For those lucky few who had their mates knew not to take them for granted in a time like this. Most of them may not be coming with us but they were enough to give them some much needed faith and courage. Nate was in no better shape than I was. Faith may be unmarked but that was still his mate and she was in danger and he knew it. We were both moody, and easily angered. Eva would probably get pretty pissy with us if she knew how we were handling the situation. 

 Though I know its not over yet, far from actually. I still had the book and which meant that I still had the upper hand here, I hoped anyway. That book was the only hope I had to getting Eva back. 

I've spent many hours flipping through that damned thing for some type of answers. I've kept it locked up tight in my office safe so no one got any wild ideas. (Namely Nate, as I said before he's not himself, and I can understand perfectly well why.) 

As I was almost asleep I heard a strangled whisper and a sharp tingle against my mate bond. I didn't move because this was something that I was getting used too. I call back to her every time only to have some diamond hard wall slammed in place before I can get through to her. The tug is usually enough to cause my wolfs howling to kick back up and I can kiss any chance of sleep out the window. 

But tonight was different, as I lay there seconds after the first whisper came a clear voice. 'Damn it someone answer me.' Eva called. Her voice sounded almost dead. 

'Eva!' I called back quickly not worrying about speaking out loud. Knowing it only made my voice louder for her. 'Luke thank the goddess. Listen, we are on the coast. I can smell sea water. We are sheltered by some sort of magic shield hiding us from you. I've scented you in the air many times. They are using something similar to my spray to hide all of our scents only its stronger. They are comming for the book in 3 days. You have to strike first.' She rushed out. I sighed in relief as I listened to her voice. But then I realized that I wasnt only listening to her voice now. There was a mix of panicked voices now crowding my head. 

'Eva, are you OK?'

'Luna, Its so good to hear your voice' 

'Eva, you OK? How's faith?'

'Sis, Where are you?' 

The voices all demanded her at once.

I heard her loud yell. 

'QUIET!'  

The chatter ended quickly and she sighed.'I need to speak with My mate if you don't mind. I don't have very long and there are a few things your alpha needs to know.'

There was a chorus of 'Yes Luna' followed by silence. But it was easy to tell no one tuned out because she was using the pack link rather than our mate link. But before I could ask she went on. 'Luke, listen I know your upset with me and I am so sorry I had to do things this way. Our mate bond has been dulled by the use of wolfs bane. They have altered it to focus on a mating bond so that it can confuse our wolves but they didn't think about the bond with my pack being as strong. I'm so sorry, I've been trying. Faith is well for now, She's slowly breaking though. Some how she has kept them off of her long enough to kill a few. No one will go near her cell but two young girls who feed us. But that's besides the point. Faith is the pure one not me. I was taken because I was your mate, She was taken because of her blood line. I've heard them talking, They aren't allowed violate her, but apparently that doesn't apply to beatings.' She paused as we heard a deep threatening growl that we had grown to learn was Nate's wolf pushing his control. It only lasted a second before Nate's strained voice followed. 'Sorry Alpha's' 

'Nate, she's strong. She fights even though I tell her to submit before they kill her. She won't let go. She waits for you to find her. The same as I wait for Luke. I have never seen such a sight as her. She holds more power than we are aware of. Even now as she sleeps she calls out to you. I can feel it.'  Eva told him. 

I bolted straight up in bed as her word sank in and I couldnt stop the words before they were out.

'And what of you Eva? And the pups?' I asked her. 

I heard her sigh. 'I am as well as I can be and so are they. The goddess and your mother protect them.'  She whispered.

'And who protects you?' I questioned fiercely. 

'I do, until you can my love.' She said as her voice trailed off. 

'Eva? Baby?'  I called for her loudly. 

'You have 3 days Luke. I will always love you, and only you.'  She called before her voice was gone and there was nothing left to be said but my trialing words of love to her. 

I didnt stop the tears as they fell praying she heard me. 

It was only a few minutes later when there was a knock at my door. I glanced at my clock and looked at the time. 5:13 in the morning. I guess 4 hours of rest was all we were going to get. I whipped my eyes and corrected myself as an Alpha, the way the one's beyond that door were going to need me to be. I quickly made my way to the door and opened it as I looked out. Nate, The twins, Megan, Trisha, Kevin, Cammie  Richard and my father all at my door. I let out a deep sigh and opened the door wider pacing my my desk. I sat down in my office chair and waited for them all to pile in. Once everyone was settled, either perched on my bed stiffly, or leaning against a wall close to their mate  or in the few other chairs in the room. 

After taking in their somber faces and their emotions I let out another deep sigh. 

"Am I assuming this unprompted early morning meeting will have something to do with your Luna?" 

I questioned softly not really wanted to startle them with my voice raising. They have put up with my mood for the last 2 months and right now I needed them to know I was still Luke their friend and child. 

"We need to know what you want us to do Alpha." Kevin stated.

I looked at him dead in the eyes as an evil Eva worthy grin spread across my face. My wolf was pushing out his anger through my control and I know by the fear that flashed through his eyes he saw it. 

"That is a loaded question Beta and you know it."

Nate glanced at me and I could see the same fight in his eyes as I held in mine. I opened my mind to him and within seconds a similar grin spread on his face as I looked around the room. 

"Alpha, we have 2 days to find them or they will come to us. We need to protect the pack and we need to get our Luna back. We ask you not to leave us out of your plan and let us fight for them. So I ask again What do you need us to do Alpha?" Kevin asked again. His wolf in full control, his eyes were an inky black. 

I stood up and faced him fully as I opened my link to the entire pack for the first time in 2 months. I squared my sholders back and locked my eyes with his knowing he wasnt going to challenge me. " Prepare for war. I want my Luna home, and no one will stop me." I told him as I pushed the thought out to every adult pack member through the pack link. 

There was a moment of silence as I felt the link tug with pride and determination. As I stood there I saw everyone in the room nodded as I heard the pack link chime in with a chorus of 'Yes Alpha.' 

and suddenly everyone snapped in to action and I felt my pride rise in my chest as everyone started to move. Their own missions in mind but I quickly stepped in giving orders. 

"Kevin, Nate, I need you both to gather the enforcers and get them in my office. Dad, Richard, I need you to inform the elders of my decision, Ladies, I need you to organize the woman and get the shelters stocked and ready, I dont want to risk this fight breaking our land but if it happens we need to be ready. Twins, I need you to gather up everyone who is willing to fight and get them on the training grounds. I will meet you there in 2 hours. I will be in my office in 20 minutes and I expect to not be kept waiting. Its time to stop playing games with these assholes. Let the hunt begin." I let my Alpha tone lace my words heavily as they all scrambled out of the room and I made my way to the shower I knew I needed. 

By this time tomorrow I prayed we would have them home. I just hoped that the goddess listened to my pleas. 

Well its finally started y'all! I hope to have more up soon. But it will not be here. Hunting for my Luna will be up soon now that you have had a small taste. Who would you like to hear from. What POV do you think you would want to hear from most? What do you think will happen? And as always Vote, comment, Share, and have a cupcake. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217 0 4
*now available on all retailers* Amber How do you politely refuse when the only guy to star in any of your dirty fantasies has just offered to put yo...
931 47 31
"Do not find love. Let love find you" -------------- "What did he do this time, princess?" Grayson purrs in my ear. He actually purrs. Pushing him b...
770K 11.8K 19
he pushed me up against the wall "how can you reject me? how can you ignore the sparks?" i growled and glared at him "move.now.luke" he growled back...
151K 6.4K 72
I never would wish anyone to lose their mate by rejection nor death. I never would wish this on my greatest enemy or my best friend. I never would wi...