Chapter 19- A rude awakening.

Ok you guys are absolutely amazing!! I can not believe the responses Im getting on this story! I had to yank a few teeth and make some threats and do someones dishes in order to get comp usage! Hope you like it!

On with the show!

Chapter 19 -  A rude awakening

****Eva POV****

My eyes fluttered open slowly when the light tickled face. I smiled as I looked through the cave opening, it was so peaceful here. I must have fallen asleep here. I started to stretch when I realized I was trapped under an iron grip. I started to panic when the arm around my waist flexed.
"Doll if you don't calm down your hearts gonna blow up and there's no fix to that" Luke's gruff voice filled the silence.
Memories flooded my mind from last night an I began to relax. Now I remembered why I fell asleep here. I rolled to face Luke and smiled.
"Morning doll" he whispered against my ear.
"Morning" I whispered back

I sighed and reached over for my cell phone. I unlocked it and looked at the time and groaned. 7:30. Damn I needed to get back and get breakfast started. Everyone would start getting up soon.
"Luke we need to get back." I said starting to sit up but her pulled me back, groaning lowly in protest. I snickered and sighed. "Come on sleepy head." I whispered trying again.
"Do we have too? I was ridiculously comfy and I really don't want to move." he gripped
I smiled he was right about the ridiculously comfy part but it made no difference at the moment.
 "Yes now come on" I said shaking him. He didn't budge.
 "Uh uh" he mumbled righting his grip on me. I sighed again. Though he had a good idea I knew it wouldn't be a wise to stay here. If I didn't make breakfast there would be chaos and Not the kind I like. I had things to do today and if they didn't get done I would not be a happy camper. I shook him again.
"I'll make it worth your while.." I bribed. This got his attention. He rolled to face me a bit more
"Oh really?" he smirked opening his eyes to look at me.
"How?" he questioned.
"2 words..." I said, he raised an eye brow. "French toast!" I said drawing out the words a little.
He smiled sleepily and I knew I won. "Oh your good!! Evil but good!" he said releasing his hold on me.
"I know but you love me anyway." I smirked sitting up. I felt him freeze for a moment but quickly recover. He stretched out and sat up shaking his head.
"French toast is an evil bribe, but if that's all I get I'll take it. " I smiled and slid into his lap and put my arms around his neck.
 "Well hello!" he snickered. "Good morning to you too."
"French toast is not all you get." I smiled. He raised an eyebrow at me. I pulled him closer to me and pressed my lips to his softly. His arm snaked around my back and held me in place. He pressed further into the kiss and I was almost lost in it again. I was only meaning fir this kiss to be soft and sweet but if I didn't stop it would no doubt go further. I pulled away and smiled. My wolf howled at me for more and even though I wanted to listen I couldn't.
"I'd rather take than than the french toast" He whispered against my lips, leaning in for another kiss. I pecked his lips lightly.
"If that's the case then you don't get any French toast." I smirked and hopped up.
"Don't be like that, come on now, let's be reasonable here." he responded lifting up to his feet. I couldn't help but play with him a little.
"About what, there is no middle ground it's one or the other." I smiled. I could see the twinkle in his eyes and I could see he knew I was playing with him.
 "You know I know when I'm being baited here and I can't honestly say I know what the right answer here is but if I would venture to guess, it would have to be, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that , please for the love of all that's holy let me have some of your delicious French toast." He begged goiving me his puppy dog eyes.
I snickered. "If you behave I might." I shot back at him.
 "You wouldn't really do that to me would you?" He asked. I looked him dead in the eye and raised and eyebrow.
"You tell me?" putting on my serious face. I saw a flash of worry in his eyes.