If I Fall in Love Again A fan...

By Eshrii

One of the firsts :) The story behind the cameras. The love story and how it all began. (at least, from my po... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 29

2.9K 24 5
By Eshrii

Hi po! Sana po nagugustuhan nyo po ang storya na to :) Baka po, mga every other day ko po iuupdate 'tong story na to. Salamat po! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sarah:

"Because I made him fall in love with me?"

What do you mean?

What do you think I mean? He's absolutely in love with you.

uh...ken...? What do you mean?

Ate Sarah, ur so clueless sometimes, u know?

uh...sorry?

Will you please just consider going out with him?

I was taking aback. Ken...It's not that simple.

Why?

I'm not ready.

Oh...

I felt uncomfortable. Uhm...Ken, I gotta go now.

Ok. Nice talking to you ate.

You too.

I sighed. Again, I was put into an uncomfortable  position. Even just texting, I felt uncomfortable. What am I going to do? I didn't want to be pressured to a relationship. I wasn't ready. Gerald was sweet, and from his actions, really sincere. But, I didn't want to hurt him by going into a relationship, and not being able to give him what he deserves.

I was afraid.

Gerald:

I went outside to visit George. "Hey Boy", I say, tiredly.

As I was scratching his ear, I felt a presence beside me. "Hey Kuya"

"What's up, Ken?" 

"Not much. I was talking to ate Sarah."

I looked up at him. "what on earth were you two talking about?"

"You."

"WHAATTTT?!?!??!?!"

"You" He repeated.

Grr...Why was he always talking about Sarah like it was nothing? It meant the entire world to me!

"Ken....What did you tell her?"

"Nothing. Just that you were head over heels for her."

'Thanks for the embarrassment brother." I groaned.

"Bro, I'm just trying to help you."

"Thanks, but I want to do this on my own."

"Yeah...I also asked her to go out with you."

"YOU WHAATTT!?!?!?!??!"

"Yo bro, chill alright? I asked her. But she told me, she wasn't ready."

I sighed. Fair enough. She had told me the same thing.

"You know what Ken? You need a lovelife."

He looked at me questioningly. "why?"

"SO YOU  WOULD LEAVE MINE ALONE".

.................................................................................

Sarah:

It was Thursday today. Rehearsal again with Ge. How on earth was I going to face him now? How could I look at him, and not be uncomfortable, knowing what I know? I was grateful to Ken, who told me, but it gave me the feeling of unease.

I walked into the stsudio. As usual, no one was there. I liked being early for rehearsals. It helped me to clear my mind for the prod. But today, I just couldn't relax. My mind was so overwhelmed. I wanted someone to talk to, but it seemed awkward. I couldn't confide in my friends, it was too private. I wanted to tell my parents, but i still felt ashamed over what happened last year. Gerald would be ideal, because he's the one who made me like his, but I could barely look him in the face.

I sighed, and pulled out my book, and started to read while I waited.

Gerald: 

Rehearsals again. Time to face Sarah. I entered the room, and saw her almost immediately. She was all by herself, reading a book, as if she was in her own little world. I feel the familiar stir in my heart as I approach her. "Sarah!"

She looks up, and smiles at me. But this smile is different. It is not the smile of a happy child. It is one of a person who's trying to hide.

"Hi Gege."

I sat down beside her. "So....Anong binabasa mo ngayon?"

She hold the book out for me to see. "The host by Stephanie Meyer." 

"Tungkol saan naman yan."

"saan pa, ay di pagibig."

I was silent. "Sarah...May problema ka ba?"

I notice her gulp. "Uhm...Wala naman, bakit mo ba nasabi?"

"Iba ka kasi ngayon eh."

She shrugs. "Wala. Pagod lang.

She may be an amazing actress, or a box office queen, but she wasn't fooling me.

"Tungkol ba to sa sinabi ni Ken sa yo?"

"Alam mo?" She said softly.

I nodded.

She sighs. "Buti naman. Natatakot kasi ako para sa kanya eh. Baka patayin mo eh."

I laugh. "Muntik na nga."

We laugh together, the tension leaving us for a second. 

"Uhm, Sarah...Tungkol sa mga sinasabi ni Ken sa yo...Wag mo na lang pagisipan ha?"

She looks at me sersiously. "Gerald, paano ko bang hindi iisipin? Napepressure ako eh. Wala din akong masabihan. Natatakot din akong mawala ka sa akin dahil kaibigan kita. Importante ka sa akin, pero Ge, sa mga nakikita ko, hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko. Hindi lang naman ito sa sinabi ni Ken eh. Sa notebook din na biinigay mo sa akin. Oo, sinabi ko na sa yo na kinilig ako eh, diba? Pero hindi ko alam kung anong sasagutin ko sa tanong mo. Hindi ko alam kung paano sasagutin ang tanong ng kapatid mo. Hindi ko alam..."

Tears start to fall down her face.

 I didn't know what to do, or how to respond. C'mon Ge, you're the guy, do Something! I think to myself. I wipe her tears away. All of a sudden, she hugs me. She holds me tight, and cries into my shirt. I hold her there, patting her back, as I try to think of something to say. Gerald, ang tanga mo talaga. Ikaw naman ang may kasalanan kung bakit sya umiiyak ngayon eh. I felt guilty. As I looked back, I realized all the pressure she's been through, and all I can think of was that Ken was annoying the hell out of me.

"Sarah...I'm Sorry." I say, lamely. So much for a knight and shining armour.

She pulls back. "OA ko noh?" she sniffs.

"Hindi. May tama ka naman eh. Dapat hindi ko pinilit sarili ko sa yo. Never mo naman sinabi namahal mo ako diba?"

She doesn't repsond.

"Alam mo, tama si Ken. Tanga ako. Hindi ako marunong manligaw, kaya umaalis lang ang babae sa akin." 

"Hindi naman noh." She says.

"Ikaw nga eh, napayak sa pan liligaw ko, sinasabi mo marunong ako manligaw?"

"hindi...Nabigla ako eh. Alam mo naman kung bakit diba?"

I nod my head.

"Tapos, ang kapatid mo, parang full force yata."

"Oo nga eh. Nakakainis nga minsan eh. Umbagin ko nga pag uwi."

"Wag ka naman ganyan."

"E kasi naman, parang napaka desperate ko naman kasi eh."

"Medyo."

"Sorry ulit, ha?" I put my arm over her shoulder.

She nods.

"Okay na ba tayo? Ayaw ko naman kasi mag ilangan tayo everytime."

She nods. "Okay. Ito nga pala...." Sh pulls out the notebook.

"Bakit mo binabalik sa akin to?"

She looks at me sadly. "Gerald...Hindi ko pa kasi pwedeng sagutin ang tanung mo sa akin eh."

I sigh. It hurts, but i understand. "Naiintindihan ko."

"Gerald, hindi mo desrve na mag hintay. Ayaw kitang saktan."

I take the notebook in my hands. "I'll still keep waiting though."

________________________________________________________________________

Sana po naenjoy nyo! Sorry po kung medyo sad. peace! Also, I know this is a little, well, EXTREMELY rushed. Sorry for that. REVISIONS TO COME!!!!!! (I really gotta learn how to edit....)

Continue Reading