Young and Reckless (Hetalia F...

By KEEN1423

Young and Reckless, who does that describe? America? Reckless maybe but not as young as he used to be. Englan... More

CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH14
CH15
CH16
CH17
CH19
CH20
CH21
CH22
CH23
CH24
CH25
CH.26
Ch.27
-9/11 Respect-
Ch.28
CH.29
Ch.31
Notice!!
Ch.35
Ch.36
Authors Note ... again ...

Young and Reckless

3.5K 84 8
By KEEN1423

Young and Reckless, who does that describe? America? Reckless maybe but not as young as he used to be. England? Heck no, he is a grouchy old man....At least in Americas eyes that is. But, that will all change.

One day, after a big meeting, England decides it would be best to just practice his magic and drink tea to relax. But, with one wrong word, England's worlds gets flip upside down. Especially when he wakes up the next day and none of his clothes fits.....

What makes matters worse, America just happens to be staying in the area.....Read about how one little mistake can lead to something so much more fascinating. Because no one would suspect England to be the 'Young and Reckless' one.......Did you?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not own any Hetalia character, I only own my pairings and settings......SO yup, please read. You'll love it.....I hope, :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
984 16 24
A new country is introduced to everyone in a meeting. A country that knows more than they think she does. On her adventure, she discovers things abou...
7.8K 216 17
THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN ABANDONED. I'm only making this public again so my previous readers can enjoy it. I'm sorry to say that it will not have a conc...
82K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...