Transformers: Allies With A T...

By GeekyGirl424

Warning: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters! About a girl with a rough past and an adoptive fa... More

~~2~~
~~~3~~~
*Short Bonus*
New Book

~1~

3K 56 10
By GeekyGirl424

Summers POV

Ugh, when is the bell gonna ring? I let out a yawn as a kid named Sam presents a history project. Even though he's practically selling it all.

The teacher yells at him and he continues to bid off some interesting looking glasses. The bell ringing cuts him off and I quickly jump up. Carly, my adoptive mother, is finally buying me a car. She is really reluctant to do it but she's getting tired of driving me around.

"Hey Summers!" I stop mid run at the sound of my name. Turning around I see Trent and scowl, "Aww, don't give me that look beautiful."

"What do you want DeMarco."

He approaches me and 'pins' me in between his arms. "Nothing, I'm just letting you know you're invited to my party at the lake." He winks suggestively at me and I look past him seeing his posse.

"Aww, that's cute." I give his cheek two hard pats before ducking under his arms and making a b-line for the exit.

I run up and hop into Carly's red Chevrolet Corvette. She scowls at my appearance, "Let's hurry up and get this over with." I roll my eyes as we drive. I swear, the only reason Carly and Jason adopted me was for the monthly paycheck. We drive into a nice car dealer and I know for a fact she wasn't stopping here to buy me a car. I continue to look ahead seemingly bored as she pulled out of their parking lot and into a rundown car dealer's lot.

The guy told me to call him Uncle Bobby B and went on about how cars choose their owners. "A mythical bond between man and machine," as he worded it.

Carly began to talk prices and I decided to look around. I saw a modified 1967 Chevrolet Camaro, with faded paint, and mentally squealed. I ran up to it sliding my fingers gently over the hood. I swore I heard the shutter of an engine. I quickly climb in, the door closing on its own; I rub the seat and then the steering wheel. "Where have you been my whole life?" The radio suddenly turned on to a random song and I cringed at the shity rap music that played. "Oh no. If you are going to be my car we are so gonna have to fix your taste in music."

I changed it to 106.1, my go-to country station, and hum along to Fishin' In The Dark by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. "You and me go fishin' in the dark!.." I nod my head and sing looking around noticing that kid that was selling his grandpa's stuff here. I roll down the window, "How much?"

"Well... considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle; with the slick wheels and custom paint job-"

"Hold up tiger, the paints faded."

"Ya, but it's custom."

"Custom faded?"

"Well, this is your first car I wouldn't expect you to understand." He looks up to Carly, "Five grand."

She shakes her head, "I'm not going above four."

Bobby bent back down, "Kid! Come on, get out the car."

"No! But you said cars pick their drivers!"

"Ya, well sometimes they pick out drivers with a cheap ass mom. Now get out the car." He then walks away to show Carly the shit car next to us.

"She's NOT my mother..." I take a peak under the wheel and an idea comes to mind, "You know I could totally hotwire this bad boy." I mumble. Carly yells at me to hurry causing me to scoff. I take in the interior and gently rub the dirt away from the steering wheel to reveal and square looking face. "You just keep getting cooler and cooler..." I feel my seat warm up as the radio turns the channel to a love song.

"And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky I'll be there
I swear like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there"

I giggle enjoying the Camaro's quirks. "Summers Golden Rain get out of that car now!" I cringe at the use of my full name.

"Why did my parents give me such a weird name?! Bee, pretend you didn't hear that." I grin at my cars name. I saw the bumblebee air freshener hanging on the rearview mirror so I knew I was gonna name this car Bumblebee. Not to mentioned he's colored like one as well.

I go to open the door but it won't budge. "Aww, come on Bee. Don't be like that!" I snicker at my own joke as I try to get the door open. "Tsk. Carly it won't open!" She comes around and tries to get it open only to fall on her ass as it swings open. I laugh and slap my knee, "Oh my god I love this car!"

Carly gets up growling at me, "Why you little-" A loud screech could be heard as all the other car windows shatter. Bee is the only one intact.

A horrified Bobby B holds up four fingers, "F-our thousand!"

~~~
The psychotic grin never left my face as I drove my new car around. Country music was blaring through the speakers as I drove to the party with Sam and his weird friend Miles.

Why are two guys I hardly know in my car? Because Sam's car broke down a few miles back. His engine blew and the carburetor was over-heating, hence the engine blowing.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, dude, Mikaela's here!" Sam broke the silence as he gawked at some sluttly dressed girl. I'm not one to judge though, she might be nice. I just don't like it when girls don't have any shame. "Just don't do anything weird alright? I'm good right?" Him and Miles got out of the car and began walking off before Sam noticed I wasn't following. "You coming Summers?"

"Oh no, I think I'll just hang back until ya'll wanna go home." He nodded and began walking off with Miles. Yawning I curled into the seat and it seemed to heat up. The heat felt nice despite it was already boiling hot outside.

"Hey hot stuff." I groaned rolling over to see Dave, Trent's side-bitch. "Why don't you come out here and take a swim?" His question seemed more like a statement; as if he was daring me to do it.

"Because I don't want aids." My car seemed to laugh at this while Dave growled. "Bu-bye." I expected him to walk away but instead he through the car door open and pulled me out. The car door slammed shut and he shoved me against it. I growled as he began making out with my neck. Kicking him in the balls he quickly let go. I shoved him down and dived into the already opened car door. The door slammed shut, the window rolled up and the doors locked; the alarms went off making Dave run. "Uh, thanks." My voice was breathless and the seatbelt snaked around my waist startling me. It tightened on me for a minute before losing back up; almost like a reassuring hug. "Ok, so my car is alive." I nod taking in the information. "Sweet. That makes you all the more awesome."

The radio acted up again before a voice sounded, "Why thank you, thank you very much." I laughed nodding.

"Is it alright if I call you Bee? Short for Bumblebee?" I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly, "I got it from the air freshener..."

The radio fuzzed to life again, "That's fine by me... beautiful."

I grinned, just as I was about to thank him Sam ran up to me, "Summers! Summers I need to borrow your car!" He kept looking back and at me again, I rolled down the window to hear him better. "Please! I know it's a lot to ask but I want to impress Mikaela."

I sigh, "Sure, let me get in the back." I grumble as I ducked into the back of my car. Sam started it up and Bee kept screwing with him while he tried to woo Mikaela. She didn't notice me the whole time, probably because I am lying down, and told Sam to pop the hood. Sam began to kick my car so I quickly backhanded him. "I will not hesitate to leave you and Mikaela stranded here if you don't stop kicking Bee."

"Shoot, sorry Summers I forgot this was your car!"

I rolled my eyes, "Just stop hurting my car and go talk to your girlfriend!" He quickly denied that she was his girlfriend before going to talk to her. "Sorry Bee, you're not hurt are you?"

"No... I'm. Fine... sweetheart." I smiled and rolled my eyes before turning back around to lie down. I felt a seatbelt slither around me and warmth envelope me before I fell asleep.

~~~

I woke up to some yelling my name. "Summers! Come on I drove home you can drive yourself home now!" I groggily sat up mumbling curse words in different languages. "Thanks for letting me borrow your car. I think it worked." I just lazily nodded mumbling something along the lines of 'ya whatever' and 'no problem.' "Well, goodnight Summers, see you at school." He then got out and walked inside.

Static from the radio started going off as I tried to wake up some, "I can... drive you home... if you'd like." I nodded and crawled into the passenger seat. Once again the protective embrace of the seatbelt wrapped around me and I felt some sort of blanket form over me. I mumbled a say of thanks to Bee as I felt the car lurch forward and into a smooth ride.

~~~

I was woken up by the honk of a horn. "Ugh, Bee! Whyyyyyyyy-uhhhhh!!!!" He just laughed at me in his unique way before I crawled out. Kissing the hood I bid Bumblebee goodnight and walked inside.

Walking into my room I stripped down and through on some loose pajama bottoms before collapsing in bed.

~Timeskip to Bee Stealing Himself~

The roar of an engine woke me up. I blindly threw on a tank top and looked out my window to see Bee pulling out. "Bee!!" I quickly ran outside to see Bee speed off, "Shit!" I Looked around and spotted my mountain bike leaning against the garage. I ran over and hopped on pedaling after Bee. "Bee! What the hell?! Come back!" In response I faintly heard Kiss This by Aaron Tippin play on the radio. "Smartass!" I saw Sam putting the garbage in his garbage can as my car sped by. "Sam! Sam get your bike!" He looked at me confused. "My car's been stolen help me!" His eyes widened before he ran over and hopped on his own bmx bike.

We peddled after it and Sam got on the phone with 911. "Ya, my friend's car has been stolen!" He kept yelling at them claiming his dad was head of the neighborhood watch and that they needed the whole squadron. "Where are you going with her car buddy? Huh? Where are you going?" I mentally laughed at his behavior. Bee crashed through a gate and crossed over the railroad tracks successfully cutting us off due to the passing by train.

Ditching my bike, I saw an open car and hoped in it running across and hopping out. Sam caught up with me a little later because he waited on the train. We were ducked behind some crates as a big robot, which so happens to be my car, stood up and projected a symbol to the sky. It was the same square face that he had on his steering wheel.

Sam took out his phone and began recording, "My name is Sam Witwicky, this is my friend Summers Rain," He pointed the camera at me. "Whoever finds this her car is alive. Okay?" He raised his phone up to record Bee, "You saw that? Since this is my last words on Earth, I just wanna say. Mom, Dad, I love you. And if you find Busty Beauties under my bed, it wasn't mine! I'm holding it for Miles."

"Sam. Sam I don't think this is necessary." He just ignores me and continues to record at I watch my car get ready to leave. "Sam..."

"No. No. Wait that... okay, that's not true. It's mine and Uncle Charles gave it to me. I'm sorry! Mojo, I love you." He finally closes his phone and looks over the crates while I just look at him with a 'really' face with a hint of 'I'm pissed off at you.' "What where'd it go?" He tried to sneak over to see if he can see him but the dogs started barking at him, breaking their chains to chase him. He screams and snatches my wrist dragging me along. We run and jump overstuff before Sam gets on top of the crates. "Summers! What are you doing they'll kill you!!"

"No they won't Sam!" I watch as they charge into the room slowing down once they saw me. I bent down and whistled for them to come here. "Hey, it's ok. I won't hurt you." They proceeded with caution before I was petting them. "Aww, your owners haven't been treating you well huh?" After a minute Bee busted through scaring the dogs away. "Bee!" I smiled as I made my way over to him.

Sam screamed, "Please don't kill us! Take the car we don't want it!" He once again started to drag me off.

"Sam! What are you doing! He won't hurt us!" Perusal Sam didn't listen and we got caught by the cops... ugh.

~~~
"Thanks again for bailing me out Mr. Witwicky."

"Ya ya, don't sweat it. And please, call me Ron." He smiled and bid his good byes before dragging Sam off.

I walked home only to be bitched at by Carly and Jason. "Where have you been?! You have chores to do and we get a phone call saying you were in jail! Again!" Carly scowls down at me while Jason rubs her arms comfortingly. When he does look at me he just shakes his head in disappointment. "Do you have any Idea how late it is?!"

"No. Carly, I don't! But I've had a long ass night and I do know it's late so I'm going to bed!" I stalked past them and up into my room. I heard a few threats on how I shouldn't walk away from them when they're talking and that I'm grounded. Rolling my eyes I tossed my shirt back off and face planted in my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 934 8
WARNING: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters!! About a young, abused girl named Melody. When she gets kicked out for the night she goe...
127K 3.3K 24
Who knew by finding a mechanical alien being, your life would be in danger? Meet 20 year old Lily Lawrence, a young woman fresh out of college. Wh...
83.4K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
38K 806 14
This book is about Riley Witwicky. She is Sam's Witwicky younger sister but just for 10 minutes. She is a really pretty, smart, and friendly girl who...