Alone Together (EDITING) (Und...

Od mcmxcni

Viac

Alone Together
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
(Filler)
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Twenty Nine (the lost part)
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six (P1)
Forty Six (P2)
Forty Seven
Forty Seven (Part 2 Continued)
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One (Part 1)
Fifty One (Part 2)
Fifty One (Part 3)
Fifty Two (Part 1)
Fifty Two (Part 2)
Epilogue Part 2
It's Over
Please Read..

Thirty Eight

32K 825 66
Od mcmxcni

"Aye that's bae right there!" I yelled out seeing Don and his little mini me coming over. "Oh, that's right I'm bae." Don said once he got closer. "Not you fool, Junior is bae." I giggled taking my baby from him. "Damn he taking my spot now?" Don pouted as I stood on my toes to kiss him but we were quickly pulled away by my dad.

"We are not trying to see that." I bucked at my dad. "Daddy, it was just a kiss. Calm your tits old man." "You lucky you have my grandson in your arms or I would drop kick you so fast." He said yanking my hair. "Just go away and spark that grill up. You know I'm hungry." I pushed him away.

My parents were having their annual cookout of the summer that was always the third Saturday of July. I was a little skeptical about bringing the baby but with my mom threatening me the way that she did, we both were here. He was two months old now so I guess it was alright.

I still wasn't comfortable with bringing him around a whole bunch of people. I didn't give a damn if they were family or not. People see babies and go crazy. They always want to hold them and then they kiss them. I don't know where their lips have been; they could've been sucking dick or eating pussy right before. Hell even herpes. Nope. Not happening. I let it be known that he was only to be with my parents, my grandparents, twin and his godparents. And unless I gave permission then no, you can't touch him.

"So what do you say about letting your parents keep the baby tonight?" Don asked me while we were sitting under the big tree in the backyard. I didn't say anything and just continued to eat my piece of watermelon. "B?" I sighed and turned to face him. "I don't want to leave him with them. Why can't he come home with us?"

I knew why Don wanted my parents to keep him. I had been cleared for sexual activities and to return to work two weeks ago but we never got anywhere with it. Every time we did Junior's baby talk or cries would interrupt through the baby monitor. It was either that or I fell asleep on him. So it wasn't like I wasn't trying to be with Don it was just things getting in the way.

"We need a night to ourselves." He said leaning over to bite my melon. "We will when he goes to college." I laughed at his face. "Don I'm just playing, damn." "Whatever. Answer my question." He said taking another bite. "Why can't we just go upstairs and have a quickie?"

"You know what, I'm not even asking you. I'm telling you that your mom and dad will have our son until tomorrow night. And if you have a problem with that Mommy, then Daddy will be glad to allow you to take those problems out on his dick." I climbed onto his lap and lightly bit his bottom lip. "You know I kinda like it when you talk to me like that, Daddy." I whispered before kissing him. He pulled away and smacked my ass.

"You better stop kissing me like that and trying to be smart before I fuck you right here under this tree in front of all these people." I playfully rolled my eyes before removing myself from his lap. "Don't threaten me with a good time." We stood up and went our separate ways. I headed straight to my grandfather who was holding Junior allowing him to lick barbecue sauce from a rib.

"Papa! He can't eat barbecue sauce, oh my goodness!" I exclaimed. "Get on out of here BB. You was eating chicken bones at two weeks with your fat self." I looked down at Junior who had his tongue out trying to have more sauce. He let a small whine out and was looking at Papa as if he was supposed to have more. "Sorry boy, your crazy mama said you can't have it." He wiped his face and passed Junior off. "Get on out of here BB. I know you came to get him."

Junior and I headed to the sunroom. It was hot out and we both needed to cool down in the air conditioned room. Not to mention he needed a nap. After checking his diaper I rested his head on my chest and gently rocked him to sleep. "Hey twin." Ant said coming in. "Hey." I said quietly as he leaned down and I kissed his cheek while he kissed mine. "He been sleep long?" "About ten minutes." I shrugged. "Well go put him down before you have him used to sleeping in your arms."

I just looked at him. We both knew that, that was not going to happen. "So, how have you been?" I asked. "Good. I'm still going through it from losing her but that's my fault." My head nodded in agreement. "It really is." I said. "Anyway, I want my nephew for a day this week. We have to go to the mall and-" "You are not using my baby as a way to pick up girls." I interrupted. "Why not?" He asked laughing. "That's not right."

Before he could respond, Alayna came walking in. She stood in front of me and just stared at Junior sleeping. "What's wrong with him?" She questioned. "What do you mean?" I was confused. "He's always sleeping. Is he sick or is he lazy like you were when your stomach was all big?" She said making Ant bust out in laughter. He was laughing so hard and loud that Junior woke up and started crying.

"He's a baby Lay, they sleep a lot. And I wasn't lazy I was pregnant and always tired." I let her know. "Whatever." She waved me off. "Can I hold him?" After she sat down I placed him in her arms. She didn't blink or move. She was having a silent staring match with him. "When will he start talking?" She looked at us waiting on an answer. "Not for a while." I smiled shaking my head. "Oh well then that sucks. You can take him back now."

Once Junior was back in my arms he went right back to sleep. "See what I mean? Always sleep." Alayna half yelled before pouting. "Well what are you trying to do? I let you hold him and you just looked at him." She blew out some breath and cut her eyes at me. "I don't know. When can he walk so we can play?" "Don't you want to play with kids your age?" Ant asked her. "Yeah but he's younger and I can boss him around when he can play."

I was done with my sister. She was trying to hurt my baby once he could walk. I knew she had some evil motive for even asking that. The three of us just sat in the sunroom enjoying each other. Ant and me laughing at Alayna and her silliness that she only seemed to show when Ant was around. Soon my grandma came in and kidnapped the baby allowing me some time to mingle a bit more.

"Come here girl." Don said as I walked past him going to the food table. I didn't stop I kept going. I heard him running and I just took off laughing as I ran from him. "Adonis stop playing!" I yelled and looked back to see he was close behind me. My turning around to see how far he was messed me up and I ended in the pool. I swam up to the surface and everyone was laughing at me; I didn't see anything funny.

Don stood at the side holding his hand out to help me and I grabbed pulling him in before I climbed out myself. "Really Britni?" He said once he was out. "Yes. If it wasn't for you then I wouldn't be wet and my hair would not be a big curly mop. It's too hot for my hair to not be straight." I frowned while hugging him. "Look at my kicks." I held my foot up to see my Rugrat edition KD's dripping with water. "I'll buy you a new pair. Come on let's go get changed." Don shrugged before grabbing my hand. "I don't have clothes here." "I know, we can run home now let's go." I stopped in my tracks. "Wait! I gotta get my baby." "Let's go Lashae."

I don't think that I ever dressed so fast in life while Don was just taking his sweet time like our baby wasn't at a whole different house. I sat on the side of the bed with my leg shaking and trying not to rush Don. "Can you calm down? He's fine." I rolled my eyes and was instantly hit with a pillow. "Roll those shits again." I started to but then I thought against it. "I have the mind to just stay home right now. You're lucky Junior doesn't have enough diapers and formula in that bag of his."

"Just shut up so we can go and I can get him back." I mumbled folding my arms across my chest. "Quit your bitching James." Don said bumping me. "You quit your bitching." I bumped him back and we ended up bumping each other until I jumped on him causing him to fall on the floor. "Why are you trying to hurt me?" He groaned. "I'm not trying to hurt you." I cooed and grabbed his face placing kisses all over it. "Yes you are. Just watch, you will be the one hurting." I pushed his head back. "All talk and no action."

When we got back to my parents I went to make me a plate. I was always eating. Always. This appetite of mine wasn't anything new and nothing to play with. "I'm about to call Jenny Craig for you." I looked up from piling spaghetti salad on my plate. "Mommy, leave me alone. I'm not fat so you don't need to call Jenny Jones or Jenny Craig, whoever."

"You're right, I don't." She laughed and followed me to the grill where I sat my burger and a slice of cheese. "What?" I asked realizing that she wanted to say something. "I know you don't want me to keep the baby tonight but I am. You and my son in law need time together. I'll bring little Don back on Monday." "No. Sunday. I'm not being away from him for two days." I whined lifting the lid and taking the burger. "Fine, I'll see you Monday."

I left my mom and went back to the big tree where Don was waiting. I sat down beside him and he shifted to put his head in my lap. "Any of that food for me?" I nodded and scooped some beans on the spoon and placed it in his open mouth. "Sit up so you don't waste food on your shirt." I told him before biting the burger and giving him a bite. "You know you love me for real, right?" "How do you know?" I smirked feeding him chicken with my fingers.

He sucked them into his mouth, swirling his tongue and making eye contact with me. Basically, turning me on. "You're sharing food with me." He smiled. "I guess I do love your little punk ass." I smiled back putting the plate down and pulling him by his shirt and into a kiss. "Let's head inside right quick." "You go ahead, I'm coming right behind you." I told him getting up to throw our trash away.

Five minutes later I was propped up on the bathroom sink with Don deep inside my walls. "Shit!" I half yelled but it came out more like a moan. "Britni, be quiet before somebody hears you." Don spoke through gritted teeth. "Then stop fucking me so damn good." I managed to get out throwing it back at him as we both came together. Whoever came up with quickies was genius. Don turned the hot water on and grabbed a rag and soap cleaning the both of us of our fluids.

I left out first and ran smack into Ant who had a smile on his face. "Y'all couldn't wait to get home?" "Get out of my face boy." I pushed him away and went and sat next to my dad who had Junior. "Hey princess." He kissed me on my head. "Hey old man." I put my head on his shoulder. "You came to get the kid?" He asked. "No, just wanted to be near you." I mumbled before closing my eyes.

"Uh, who's handprint is on my bathroom mirror?" I heard my mom yell. I looked across the room at Don before jerking my head to the front door and we made a mad dash for it jumping in the car, leaving the house. "Your mom is going to kill us." Don said after we calmed down from our laughing spell. "No she isn't. It's your fault it's there." "I didn't tell you to put your hand on the mirror." He glanced over at me. "You didn't but I had nothing to grab." I shrugged.

"You didn't have to do this." I said entering the bathroom where Don had filled the jacuzzi tub with water and bubbles. "Stop telling me what I don't have to do and let me do it." Don pushed me forward. "I don't like you." I stuck my tongue out at him. "You don't have to like me, you love me already." I ignored him and emerged myself into the water. "You getting in with me?" He shook his head no. "Please?" I begged. "No it's bubbles in that thing and men don't sit in bubbles." "I'll give you head for a week and not just special occasions." I told him with a straight face. "No lie?" He asked and I just raised my eyebrow. Seconds later he was behind me in the water.

After our time spent in the tub we both climbed out and I dressed and gave Don a massage and blow job that put him to sleep. I just knew he would stay awake so that we could have all the sex that we wanted. He pulled one of my moves and knocked out. I was pissed off but it was cool, I wasn't sweating it. I decided to curl my body up beside him and sleep also since we never really got if.

I woke up from Don's phone constantly ringing. "Get your phone." I mumbled pushing him awake only for him to go back to sleep. I just silenced his phone and went back to sleep. Five minutes and I had to get up to answer the front door. I peeked out the peep hole to see a round belly. Nobody but that damn Renee. What could she possibly need? If her water broke then her ass needed to be on her way to the hospital and not at my front door.

"Yes?" I asked. "Hey Britni, uh is Don home?" She asked in a shaky voice. "Yeah, come in. I'll get him." I said holding the door open. She seemed a bit off to me. I left here in the living room and I went upstairs to get Don. "Babe." I called out shaking him. "Renee is here." He opened his eyes after a while. "Why?" Did he really think that I was going to ask her lying ass why she was here? No, I don't think so. I lay back in the bed while he went downstairs. He asked me to come down but I declined.

I kept hearing muffled noise until I looked to the side to see the baby monitor on the dresser. I sat there for a while. I mean I didn't want to go down there but that didn't mean that I didn't want to know why she was here. I knew that Don wouldn't tell me the full story so I grabbed the monitor and turned it up. "Now I know. You're so happy with her and not with me! I can't make myself look like a fool any longer." It became silent after that.

"So are you telling me what I think you are?" Don's voice came through breaking the silence. "Yes. I'll give you back all the money and everything." Renee said quickly. "Please tell Britni that I'm really sorry." I turned the monitor off. What could possibly be going on? After some debating I went downstairs to "get some water." and Renee should be glad that I did.

"You caused so much fucking drama between us for what?" The house had to shake at Dons booming voice. "I should fucking hurt you!" I heard glass break and dropped the glass that I had in my hand causing that to hit the floor and shatter. I ran in the living room to see his large hands wrapped around Renee's neck as she was kicking and breaking the vases on the end table.

I didn't like her but I didn't want her to die. Or was it that I didn't want my man to go to jail for domestic violence? "Adonis! Are you out of your mind?" I used all my strength to loosen his grip from around her neck and once I did, she fell back on the couch gasping for air. "Shut the fuck up Renee! I don't want to hear another noise from your gotdamn mouth! Evil dirty ass bitch!" Don yelled coming back towards the couch.

Again, it took all I had to push him and his two hundred and twenty pounds of muscle back onto the other couch. I sat on top of him and just started placing kisses all over his face, massaging his shoulders. I continued until he began to kiss me back. In the back of my mind I knew that if I moved he would be back at Renee.

"Just calm down. Relax." I said over and over. "Adonis, I'm really sorry." Renee's voice said from behind us. "Bitch didn't I tell your dumb ass not to fucking speak?!" Don yelled. His body flexed under mine and I gave him a look and he relaxed.

My head turned back to Renee. I could see Don's handprint marks around her neck. "Renee just go." I said to her. She opened her mouth and then closed it gathering her bag and keys. "Hurry up. I can't keep him down any longer." She moved as fast as her feet could carry her. "I'm sorry." She said again before disappearing out the door.

My attention was back focused on Don. "What happened?" I asked him. He said nothing and removed me from his lap. I sat on the couch and silently watched him clean up the broken glass. "I'll be back in a few." He said after everything was cleaned up. Like hell he was. "Well I'm going with you." I let him know.

There wasn't no telling what he would have gone to do. Possibly look for Renee and really kill her this time. "Britni I really don't want any company." He sighed. "I'm not letting you go out there like this. You're not in your right mind. And I know that you're going after her for whatever she did."

We had a staring match and when he realized that I wasn't backing down, he rolled his eyes and jerked his head for me to come on. I threw some sneakers on with him and we left. We drove and drove for a good while. I fell asleep and we were still rolling. It didn't take long for me to realize that we were in New York. We finally stopped at the cemetery.

He looked at me. I looked back at him. "Just let me be here alone?" I nodded even though I was scared. It was dark as night and there was very little lighting inside. I didn't like the cemetery in the day and I damn sure didn't at night. He got out of the car and started in to the gates.

I saw him stop before turning around and coming back to the car. He opened my door and grabbed my hand. "Come on." I was speechless. "You- you don't want to go alone? You want me to come?" I said.

"You always have my back right?" I shook my head yes. "Then come on. I need you." He mumbled as we entered the gates walking until we were in front of his parents tombstones. Don just stood there staring up at the dark sky and I decided to move to the side and give him his time.

His hands grabbed me pulling me back. "Don't go." My arms wrapped around his waist and I leaned into him. He wasn't speaking but I know that he was doing it all in his thoughts. After all, God and his angels hear your thoughts right? Twenty minutes later and we were back in the car. "Thank you." Don said to me. I just smiled and grabbed his hand, lacing it with mine as I drove us back to Pennsylvania.

"Do you think she will press charges?" Don asked as we lay in the bed. "Only one way to find out." I replied. "As long as you got me if that happens." Turning to face him I grabbed his hand. "You know I do." His face lit up a bit. "Pinky promise and a kiss?" He said holding his pinky out. "Pinky promise and a kiss." I laughed before meeting his lips for a kiss.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

9.7K 640 35
A good, uninhibited, spoilt life. Normally that should be pleasant but not to Serena. She wants to experience it all, especially love. Unfortunately...
23.4K 535 25
BXG STUDXSTUD & GXG ✨
Captivated Od liyahthewriter

Všeobecná beletria

79.5K 3.9K 25
Captivate; Attract and hold the interest and intention of.
132K 3.8K 67