Fifty One (Part 1)

Author's Note: Lawd hammercy! I need some of you to do me a favor or two. STOP READING INTO THE STORY SO MUCH! To even think that I would let Britni get pregnant and be talked into an abortion by Kyra is out of control. Like damn she isn't that grimy or stupid. She's done some crazy shit but abortion isn't one. And to think she would stoop down and ask Don to marry her, get real. They are not Chrissy and Jim Jones from LAHHNY. If a woman asks a man to marry her then that muthafucka ain't a man, (excuse my language) for allowing her to do so. She has not been persuaded to do anything "wrong". I just had to let y'all know...this chapter is three parts, maybe four and then that's the end. I'm for real this time!! I'm not doing any sequel so don't ask, these two have given me all types of headaches and mood swings. I'm done with them after the epilogue. Britni in the mm and I'm putting the link to the dance in the comments.

Let me sit this ass on you
Show you how I feel
Let me take this off
Will you watch me?
That's mass appeal
Don't take your eyes
Don't take your eyes off it
Watch it, babe
If you like you can touch it, baby
Do you, do you wanna touch it, baby?

Beyonce's voice expanded in the studio while I played around after a class. Kyra sat in a chair while I gave her a lap dance as the remaining students watched. I was in my zone even though the both of us were laughing half of the dance. It was like I had control over someone just using my body and movement in a sensual way. That always gave me some kind of rush, even back when I used to strip. It could've been because for once I'm in control and can dominate a person and make them submit to me through a dance.

As the song came to an end everybody set off a round of applause and began leaving out. "That was pretty sexy." I looked over to the door and saw Don standing there. "Thanks." I mumbled, tucking my hair behind my ear- feeling shy that he saw. He hasn't seen me dance since that time I used him for our promo video. I get shy when I know he's watching me dance so I never do it. "Stop doing that." By now he was in front of me. "Then stop making me nervous." I bit my lip and looked to the side. "Stop making me nervous." He mocked in what was supposed to be my voice. "Get beat up." I jumped at him. He smirked before reaching out and pulling me in for a hug.

"What you doing here?" I asked after kissing him. "Nothing, just stopping by to see my baby. And to take you out to lunch." "Good 'cause your baby is hungry." I pulled away from him and turned the music off. "Your fat ass is always hungry." He laughed and then stopped when he saw my face. "I'm not fat you ass." I pushed him and walked out of the room in the direction of my office. He had some nerve to call me fat when his ass was a Big Mac meal away from obese. Who am I kidding? He wasn't fat at all, lucky bastard could eat all he wanted with no problem.

I stepped into my jeans and then into my sneakers before locking my purse up and leaving out. Don stood outside of my door with a look of amusement covering his face. "I'm sorry for calling you fat. I like it when you're fat." He said making me push him away. "You just called me fat again!" I yelled. "I wasn't, I was just saying I like it." "Just be quiet. You aren't fixing this." I walked out to head to the car with him following.

"I can't believe that all this time you've been talking about eating burgers and you have a flimsy ass salad." Don said while shaking his head at me from across the table. "Well someone called me fat so I'm fine eating this salad. I mean I need it anyway, right?" I said. Don sighed and ran a hand over his face. "I said I was sorry!" "No you're not. Babe, you called me fat twice. Now when we get to Aruba, I'm going to feel like I'm kin to Free Willy and all the other whales in the ocean." I stabbed at the lettuce before placing it in my mouth and smirked at him.

I wanted him to feel bad. He should feel bad because my feelings were hurt. Who tells their girlfriend that she's fat? As if I wasn't going through shit already and he just had to throw the weight thing in the mix. Nothing that he said now could make me feel better. "Give me your salad and you can have my burger and fries. I don't want you to be unhappy with your meal." Don said before swapping our meals. I folded my arms across my chest. "Eat it. For me? Please?" He begged. "No."