Sixteen

"B, come here!" Don shouted up the steps at me. I was not in the mood to get up and walk downstairs. "No! Come up here and carry me down!" I yelled back at him. "Will you stop being childish and come down here before I come up and do damage?" I was tired of him acting like he was my dad. These past three weeks living with him had been hell. Both him and Ant were being overprotective making me go everywhere with them or if I had something to do they would take me and wait. I was surprised that I could use the bathroom on my own and that he allowed me to sleep in a guest room instead of his bed.

Tossing the covers off of my body, I got up and stomped down. "Don't be stomping around in here and fix ya face." I stood on the bottom step staring at him. "Come here." he ordered. Slowly, I went over to him. "I came now what?" I asked. "Turn around, I have a surprise." I did what he asked until I felt him covering my eyes with a scarf. I moved away. "Nope. Whatever kinky mess you have going on, I am not doing." I shook my head as he laughed. "Do you trust me?" "Yeah." He held the scarf out. "Put this on and let me do what I was doing."

Don took my hand and led me down some more stairs. I figured we were heading into the basement. "Watch your step." he warned me. "How can I watch if I can't see?" I heard him pop his lips. "Take the damn blindfold off." Following his orders, I had to blink a few times to adjust my eyes to the light. Finally looking around, I noticed that I was standing in what looked like a mini dance studio. I looked over at him, he was scrolling through his phone.

"You did this for me?" I asked not believing it. "Yeah I did. I know you miss your studio since you guys closed it for the time being and I was sick of seeing you dancing on the carpet." I was walking around the space admiring the work. I stopped at the mirrored wall, looking at my reflection and I could see him watching me. "How did you get this done? I mean, I love it!" I jumped on him, hugging him. "Thank you!" I screamed and started kissing all over his face.

"I worked on it while you were sleep and sometimes while you were out with Kyra and that Brian dude." he said as he held me. "All by yourself?" I was shocked. "Yes B, all by myself." was his response.

"You know, I have a thing for a man who's good with his hands." I whispered before biting on my lip staring into his eyes. "Come on now. Don't do that." he groaned. I batted my eyes before innocently asking, "Do what?" Pushing me into the wall, he bit my bare shoulder. "Trying to turn me on when you know you ain't putting out." He was right. We haven't done anything sexual in almost three months. I was wanting him badly but I needed to decide if I wanted to fully be with him. It had been long enough and I wasn't letting him slip through my fingers.

"That can change." I said in a serious voice. "That right?" he lifted my right leg up around his waist and ground himself into me, the movement felt entirely too good. "Mhm." I breathed out. I could feel all of him through the thin material of his basketball shorts and my leggings. He attacked my lips and I gladly accepted his kisses, he switched up by sucking on my tongue. "When did you get this?" he wondered sucking on the small piece of metal in my mouth. "Long time ago." Pushing into me more, "I like it." he said. "Can you shutup? You're talking too much."

Going in for more kisses, I played with the band of his shorts attempting to pull them down until he stopped me. "Nah. I'm good." He pulled away letting my leg down and he went upstairs. "Asshole." I muttered while sliding onto the floor horny and sexually frustrated. He had some nerve.

"Ky, he really walked away. I can't believe it." I sat up in the chair while getting my nails done. "Well you better believe it honey." she smirked. "No. It's been three months and the only time he has like really touched me or kissed me was yesterday!" I huffed. "Hold still! You move too much!" the small Asian lady barked at me. "I'm not your child, don't yell at me. Keep it up and I can take my business somewhere else." I barked right back. "I sorry. I sorry." she apologized and taking my hands back. "I don't like this feisty Britni." Ky shook her head.