Numb ✧ Ghirahim x Reader ✔

By ghirahimsknees

As the Twilight begins to frost over Hyrule, [Name] comes across the shattered remnants of Demise's sword. (S... More

paradise of light and shadow
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 57
chapter 58
IMPORTANT A/N
chapter 59
chapter 60
epilogue
bravado
curtain call
end + poll
a/n
PSA || CluLessFanGirl
CluLessFanGirl PSA (Pt.2) + New Fanfic Info!

chapter 56

1.8K 69 36
By ghirahimsknees

a/n

THIS CHAPTERS A LITTLE SPICY

BUT NOT TOO SPICY

!NO LEMON!

;D

BUT FIRST I SHALL BORE YOU WITH SOME YIGA TALK! YAYA!

Master Bulblin stood in front of the Gate of Time, sighing to himself. He'd given up searching for [Name] and lost Ghirahim as well, so he decided to return to his own era. However standing before the Gate, a peculiar scent caught his nose.

Reminiscent of... [Mother].

He was well aware of her ability to possess vessels, but in exchange her life considerably shortened with every body she took over. It wasn't too much of a surprise that her flame finally burned out.

"Shame," he clucked his tongue, before examining the Gate. He smirked. "Though I've got to applaud you for restoring this to its former glory." He then stepped forward, awakening the Gate in preparation to return to his own time.

However something caught his eye. Turning his head, he saw the Yiga Clan Hideout, yet now it seemed abandoned. Its walls had crumbled and there were no roofs or any of his subordinates walking about. He furrowed his brows.

This... wasn't right. Where was his clan?

Grumbling to himself, he decided it'd be best to return to his era and discuss this with the others. And so he entered the Gate of Time, walking through it without much difficulty. Thanks to [Mother], now the path was painfree, and he traveled through within a matter of seconds.

Upon arriving back to his time, he immediately held a gathering with every Yiga present. He began by announcing news of [Mother]'s passing, and how Lord Ganondorf successfully usurped the throne twenty years in the future. As Yiga, they only wished for their King's desires to become a reality.

"Master Bulblin!" One Yiga shouted, bringing all the attention to him. When his master motioned for him to continue speaking, he cleared his throat. "I have a proposition."

"Go on," Bulblin urged.

"I know when you said we wanted to resurrect the beast Stallord, you meant that only as a diversion, but if you think about it... We could use it to execute rogue Yiga."

Of course, the idea of resurrecting Stallord was a lie. Bulblin swore to keep his plans secretive, known only to the members of his clan. Ghirahim might've joined them temporarily, but he was no fool. They didn't trust each other in the slightest.

"That's not a bad idea," Bulblin hummed, actually rather liking it. While his true objective might be just around the corner, he wouldn't mind steering off track just for a little. After all, the Gate of Time was theirs.

"Oh, another thing," the Master began. "Somehow, our fortress is deserted twenty years in the future. I'd like to believe because Ganondorf has secured the crown, he has granted us positions within the castle."

However, just to make sure, Bulblin appointed two trusted Yiga to travel through the Gate and find out the exact cause. They returned just a second later. Ah, the perks of time traveling... What might've possibly taken years for those two to accomplish occurred in the blink of an eye for the Yiga remaining in the fortress.

Evidenced by this, the two Yiga were noticeably older upon returning. While their masks still concealed their faces, their backs were slightly hunched, and they'd grown a bit more stomach.

"We couldn't find the reasoning behind our disappearance," one announced. "However, at some point our fortress is overridden by monsters. A young boy, Hylian by appearance, later arrived and killed them. He then proceeded to enter the Arbiter's Grounds and somehow resurrected Stallord."

"Seriously?" Bulblin barked out a hearty laugh. That made things much easier.

He then ordered a majority of the Yiga presentーenough to form an armyーto invade the time of this mysterious boy's endeavors. By observing this Hylian, they'd be able to carry out their goal of using the execution beast for themselves.

"Advance!" Bulblin demanded, and an eighty-some Yiga piled into the Gate of Time.

le meanwhile

The silence in [Name]'s bedroom was almost too stiff to handle. She sat on the edge of her bed, kicking her feet, waiting for Ghirahim to pop out and surprise her with one of those "Oh great, you again," comments.

As the minutes ticked by, part of her wondered if Zant had lied and actually let Ghirahim just... die.

No, she thought. She didn't want to think of that... She wanted to have trust in him. As improbable as that sounded. Still bored, she stretched, and leaned back on her mattress. When she rolled over, she realized there was something in her pocket.

Secretly hoping they were spare rupees she'd forgotten about, she reached in and felt a piece of paper. Curious, she pulled it out. An envelope.

'To [Name]' was etched on the front, and she recognized this handwriting almost immediately. This was the letter that led her into this mess in the first place. In a desire to meet and aid her parents, she'd stirred up issues that almost killed both her and Ghirahim.

"For Hell's sake, that handwriting is positively atrocious!"

...And yet, she wouldn't regret her travels. Constantly fluctuating between saving the other, she felt that her connection to Ghirahim had rooted deeper through this.

She turned around to find said demon peering over her shoulder. Upon realizing what that letter was, he scowled, and immediately plucked it from her grasp. She takes it back.

"I don't want to prevent this," she said. "After all, we do have a happy ending, don't we? Let's just deliver this to Impaz.."

Even if her mother was a liar, it sent her spiraling down an adventure learning the truth behind her heritage. She regretted none of it. All she had to do now was return to the past and hand this over to the Sheikah elder, and then she could live the rest of her life with Ghirahim...

Speaking of the Demon Lord, his cheeks were tinted pink for some reason. [Name]'s brows rose, a sly grin crossing her lips.

"Ehueh~? What's with that look?" She nudged him in the ribs, poking fun at his flustered amazement. Getting ahold of himself, he smiled, before running a hand through his hair.

"I must say, your beauty ranks only one spot below me," he commented as he crossed his legs. She grimaced, deciding to let that slide for now. After all, it was technically a compliment. (At least, as flattering as Ghirahim would allow himself to get.)

She reached up to rest her palms on his cheeks, then pushed him down onto the mattress. As their lips interlocked, her hands traveled across his arms, lacing their fingers together. Ghirahim's heart lit up at the gentle sensations she left strewn across his mouth and jaw, and his legs quivered from beneath him.

"Ah..~" He moaned out, and [Name] suddenly snapped back to reality. She grew bashful then, realizing what she was doing and the reactions she was getting out of this. ...Though... Not to say she didn't like it.

"Keep going," Ghirahim goaded, but easily grew frustrated with her hesitation and flipped the two of them over. He continued to meld his lips against hers, running his tongue across the bottom pink of her mouth. Surprised at the contact, but also never once objecting it, she let his snake-like muscle explore deeper inside her mouth.

Having never done something like this before, [Name] wasn't exactly sure what she was supposed to do. She kind of just... sat there... and let Ghirahim do as he pleased.

...Until this started to get a little extensive.

"Okay, enough," she swatted at him, pushing him aside to scrape the extra saliva off her tongue. She loved that dorky demon with her whole heart, but tonguework wasn't really doing it for her.

Somehow, she expected him to be a bit awkward considering that she just rejected him, but he kept up that stupid smirk of his.

"Was that too much?" He purred. "It's fine; I can wait till you're ready for all of me~♥"

"Oh, Nayru..."

a/n

fun fact: numb!ghira has never kissed before [name] and totally just wings this every time

but dont tell her cuz he has a reputation to keep

wait...

you ARE [name]

-----------SCREAMING-------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.7K 26
Zelda doesn't believe in soulmates; Zelda barely even believes in herself. That is, until Link turns up with a sword strapped to his back, heralding...
2.5K 108 17
The Goddess has plans for everyone, regardless of if they've acknowledged it or not. (Y/N), a hard-working and determined Skyloft Academy trainee, is...
133K 2.4K 34
"I will protect you forever, princess." He said as he smiled. • The princess escaping the darkness from her own kingdom, found a land called Hyrule...
26.4K 590 12
Long ago when Hylia and Demise raged war against each other, Hylia's little sister, Delphi fought along side her to help defeat Demise. But many mill...