Twisted Love Affair

By StephyBoo

Lexi Cortez's life hasn't been an easy one. The girlfriend of a biker gang leader, she lives the double life:... More

Twisted Love Affair
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 38

4.5K 106 9
By StephyBoo

Chapter 38 of Twisted Love Affair

It always irritated me when people changed plans on me out of the blue it left me feeling uneasy, I'm the type of person to be on guard all the time. So when things change it tends to leave me on high alert it's not a bad thing because it’s saved my ass a few times here and there.

Yung has been one of my main sources in the black market; I met him a year ago had a deal going down with another client. Let's just say things didn't end pretty right when the merchandise was being exchanged bullets started flying. 

Saved Yung’s ass from being shot, he owed me which was how we went into business together so in the end I came out victorious. He's a good connection, don't get me wrong but that doesn't make him trustworthy all they care about is money.

If they can cut the middleman out to get what they want they won't hesitate to take you out it's that simple. So at the end of the day you don't have any friends no one has your trust in this business. Trust is what gets you killed.

The meeting place was at an old abandoned theater house just off the back roads behind the hills. Pulling up I parked the car at an angle in front of it, doing a quick scan of the area it seemed deserted but one could never be too sure. Grabbing my gun from behind my back I checked it to safety was off and loaded with that I slowly made my way out of the car.

The theater looked like it belonged in a horror movie; old title letters were hanging off, the paint was chipped off, boarded up windows, the main entrance door was hanging on its hinges ready to just fall to the ground. It was the perfect place for a meeting or a set-up.

It was secluded so there would be complete discression; there were many open areas of the surrounding that could be used if trying to set-up an ambush. The eeriness would make someone feel on edge, trying to anticipate the next move. Those reasons alone were why I specifically chose this location.

Cautiously I made my way through the theater; upon entering to the main entrance were two of Yungs men waiting for me. They said nothing to me just simply led me down a narrow hallway to one of the actual movie rooms. The movie screen was sliced down in a jagged long line the ceiling lights blinked on and off.

Sitting on the top last row sat Yung with another two guards next to him, he obviously came prepared. The goons from earlier left me at the bottom of the stairs before turning back the original way we came. I made my way up the stairs while keeping my eyes on Yung and the two personal bodyguards.

Reaching the last step both guards approached me, taking a step back I put my hands in the arm slowly as I was patted down. They took hold of my gun luckily they missed my boot knife; the one patting me down was getting a little too comfortable with my legs. Clearing my throat "I think you’re done now" I said in a menacing tone.

The man looked up at me slowly taking his hands off me before stepping back, after straightening my clothes back out I sat next to Yung. He looked at me before reaching over to the next seat picking up a silver case.

Opening the case were what looked to be gray medium sized clay rectangles, but I knew better they were specially made explosives. I had asked Yung a couple of days ago to get them for me; he was able to come through for me even on such notice. The price was higher then it usually would be but money wasn't a problem.

Handing me the case I began to inspect some of them randomly to make sure the product was good, you can never be to careful when it comes these things. Seeing that it was good I closed the case and stood up, Yung followed in my actions.

"Well Havoc I'm sure you found everything in order, where is the payment" Yung asked me.

"Everything seems well but I want to make sure just to be safe, as far as the payment goes you'll get your money. I want my weapon returned to me then were going to go outside to do a little test. If it passes then you'll receive your money it's that simple" I said.

"How sure am I that as soon you have your gun in hand your won't find around and shoot me?" he asked.

A smirk made its way onto my face "You don't" Yungs face seemed to drop at the realization that I spoke the truth there was no guarantee that I wouldn’t turn around and shoot him right were he stood. 

The guard hesitantly looked between Yung and me trying to make out the best decision, Yung gave a small nod of his head as I waited patiently. Slowly he placed the gun in my right hand, with the case in my left I began walking down the steps. 

You could hear Yung let out a breath of relief that I hadn’t shot him. If I were him I wouldn’t get too comfortable he had to pass my test before getting the all clear. Into the hallway I made my way out in the lobby to be greeted by the two guards that had first escorted me in. 

There bodies visibly tensed up when they noticed my presence the grip on the guns tightened even by just a fraction. They relaxed once they saw Yung was behind me still in one piece, with that all of us made our way out of the theater.

“What exactly is this test that you feel needs to be done? I don’t understand why you would doubt the product I would present you with Havoc. It’s as if you don’t trust me.” He stated with an attitude

Looking him “It’s simple I’m going to test out one of the explosives I want to see the quality of the product that I’m paying for.” I said ignoring the rest of his banter: I saw no reason to have to explain myself to him.

Walking to the car I placed the case on the trunk, making my way to the passenger side of the car I opened the door reaching into the glove compartment there was a small back case. It was the size of Stephenie Meyers Twilight-Breaking Dawn book.

Taking it out I placed the case next to the other one on the trunk of the car, opening the smaller one there was a small detonator along with a wired electric charge box. Opening the silver case I carefully took out one of the compact explosives.

I placed the charge box on the explosives connecting the wires, it made a beeping noise that told me the explosive had been activated and was ready.  Looking to Yung I held out the explosive in my hand “Send one of your guards in to place it the hallway leading up to the actual theater” I said sternly.

Yung and his men were staring at me in bewilderment and if I had spoken to them in gibberish it irritated me. “Do it or else I will throw it at you a detonate it and have you all blown to pieces” I said angrily. 

One of them scurried towards me both hands held out like a child about to receive candy. Placing it in his hands I looked him in the eyes “I would make this quick I tend to a little trigger happy” I said with a smirk on my face.

His eyes grew wide taking a few slow steps back words before he made a dash like a mad man into the theater. Closing all the cases I placed them on the ground, opening the trunk I placed them in the container hidden underneath the carpet. 

Opening the duffel bag I counted the money to make sure it was all in order, these explosives weren’t coming cheap that’s for sure. The way I saw it though was it was going to a good cause so the price didn’t matter. 

Yung’s guard was running back out of the theater with wailing arms he looked completely ridiculous I raised my eyebrow at sight. 

“Okay it’s in place” he said in short breaths looking over his shoulder, I gave him a nod of approval.

“Well before I say we step on back wouldn’t want any accidents now would we” I said in more of a sarcastic statement. Getting into the car I reversed out almost onto the road, you could never be to sure what a safe distance could be when it comes to explosives. 

With all of us at a safe distance we stepped out of our vehicles the detonator in my hand. The detonator will send out and electric current to the charge on the explosive which will then activate and set off the explosive. 

I turned on the detonator and gave a small countdown in my head once I hit zero I pushed down on the button, it beeped in compliance. The ground shook beneath my feet as the building in front of me gave way, the first floor blew out within seconds and the top of the building came falling right after.

I had to admit I was impressed in a matter of seconds a small building had gone down right before my eyes, looking at Yung I nodded in approval. “Well done Yung, you’ve passed” I said.

Opening the trunk I took out the duffel bag before closing it shut once again, I handed over the bag to Yung were he looked closely over the money. “Seventeen-Thousand dollars just like you asked: fifteen-thousand for the actual product and two-thousand for the labor.” I said 

Yung nodded “Yes that was the agreement it was a pleasure doing business with you Havoc as always” he said before walking away. Yung left leaving me as the last to leave, but that was just the way I liked it. I got in the car and left as I made my way to the next meeting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 149 44
She's been raised to be heartless. He's been raised to be ruthless. She feels trapped. He feels tied down. She is broken. He is bloody. They ar...
121 3 20
Lexi Hunter, a cashier, gets stalked by Jack, someone with a totally unknown origin, just for them to meet up in unusual situations that impacted bot...
1.1K 86 16
Jen is the college badass. She rides a motorcycle, has her own house, has killer fighting skills and don't let me forget she's the daughter of the bo...
2.8K 152 51
MATURE CONTENT 18+ Living a life in the spotlight isn't all it's cracked up to be, Lexi Davins discovers as her career and love life are reaching a t...