||Photographs of Him||✔

By -wonderingSia

#100#196#223#232 #103 [COMPLETED] She loved him like the last person in this world, and all she was left with... More

Prologue
P
H
O
T
G
R
A
P
H
S
-Blank-
O
F
-Blank-
H
I
M
Epilogue

O

21 12 2
By -wonderingSia

Chapter-5

Aaron,
            It took me two weeks for writing this. I'm sorry. I am not able to stand up without any help and it's all because of you. I was waiting for you to call back but no you seem to be pretty busy with your new friend Kaira. 

Do you know I text from you makes my day ... No you don't you fucking don't I found your updates on Instagram with your new friend. You seemed really close Aaron.

Did you give my place to her??

Is she special to you??

Did you forget me??

Im waiting for years now Aaron. You promised me that no one can take my place..

Or did you lie to me??

I am having doubts now.

Will you be mine like I'm yours??

Yours and only yours,

Clara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...