||Photographs of Him||✔

By -wonderingSia

#100#196#223#232 #103 [COMPLETED] She loved him like the last person in this world, and all she was left with... More

Prologue
P
O
T
O
G
R
A
P
H
S
-Blank-
O
F
-Blank-
H
I
M
Epilogue

H

41 14 2
By -wonderingSia

Chapter-2

Aaron,

I saw Meg today, she seemed pretty busy with her life. I don't know weather she remembers me anymore or not. I saw her exiting the grossary shop. I called her but she never looked back.
You remember us, we were best of friends ,we sticked to each other like magnets. We were called the inseperables. Till she confessed her feelings for you and you let her down confessing your feelings for me. 12 years old Meg heartbroken and sad left us and never looked back. A year ago she came back but never visited me. I don't know weather she knows about you or not. I miss her now. I needed a friend now.
I was going through the pictures of us together as inseperables. I just lost two precious things in life and I have no hopes of gaining someone good in future.

I miss us...

I love you,

Clara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...