Unseen ~COMPLETED~

Da theprettybadwriter

At this point of my life, I know everything has all changed. I don't know what to see, hear or even do. Maybe... Altro

Characters + Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I apologize
Chapter 27
Front cover voting- plz help me

Chapter 22

15 3 0
Da theprettybadwriter

Danielle's POV:

Maybe I made a bad choice. Maybe I was making the wrong decisions all along. Maybe one wrong decision resulted in this whole mess. Whenever I try to protect others, I find myself running for my life. Maybe I'm scared of dying. Because I know that there are people out there capable of destroying me. 

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE!" I cried. 

He wasn't near. But ever since he injured me, I could hear his voice ringing in my head. Like part of him was still stuck in my mind. Haunting me wherever I go...draining my soul slowly so I can die in pain. My head was spinning in circles, and I was trying my best not to break down and give up on everything. 

For it seems like there's no more hope in this world for me...that everyone will be safer if I leave. No one will continue getting hurt for the sake of me. But I still have that little urge to fight back. Knowing that Gabe will crumble upon my death is the only thing that's keeping me from breaking. 

"You picked the wrong fight..." the voice said. 

"I didn't choose to be in this!" I panted. 

"Your Alpha power belongs to me..."  it growled. 

"I'm not an alpha! I. AM. A. BETA!" I insisted. 

"You will die. I will kill you,"  he scoffed. 

I laid down on the ground, tears running down my cheeks. I didn't want to accept this. I didn't want to believe anything that this alpha was saying. I didn't want to leave Gabriel suffer on his own. He's been through enough because of Justine...and I don't want him to go through the pain of losing me too. 

"N-no..." I whispered. 

"I'm here Danielle. I'm only getting closer and closer. And this will be your end..."  he threatened. 

"No!" I cried. 

I got up and started running. It was the only thing I can do. The only way I can try to escape. I want to know that I tried. That I tried to keep everything together even if it ended up falling apart right before my eyes. I heard a loud ferocious growl behind me, making me panic. My fangs were growing as my heartbeat sped up. 

"LET ME GO!" I begged. 

"NO ONE EVER SURVIVES!"  he decided. 

"NO! PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME! GABE?! GABE?!" I cried. 

Maybe I didn't want Gabe to help me...

But I guess he's name was the only thing that came up in my mind...

Wraith's POV:

I could hear Gabe and Evan calling out to me. He must've tried to defeat the Alpha on his own. That is honestly one of the stupidest things any Beta could do. I was running. 

Not for my life...

Not to help Gabe...

I guess I just want to help everything get better...

Gabe's POV:

The pain was unbearable. For some reason my wounds were taking ages to heal, and Wraith wasn't coming to help us. I felt a weird feeling go through me, making my ears twitch. I fell silent for a moment, letting the mysterious sound be heard. 

SOMEONE HELP ME!

"D-danielle..." I managed to say.

GABE?! GABE?!

"Danielle!" I exclaimed loudly this time. 

I struggled to get up, trying to run in the direction of the sound. She needed me. She was calling out for help. The Alpha must've gotten to her. She needs someone to help her fight. Evan came and grabbed onto me, stopping me from going any further. 

"Gabe stop! What the hell are you doing?!" he demanded. 

"Danielle! She needs me Evan! She's calling out to me and I need to help her!" I replied desperately. 

"What the hell! No Gabe! You're fricken dying!" he yelled. 

"AND SO IS SHE!" I insisted. 

I wasn't going to let a few dumb wounds get in the way of me protecting her. But Evan wouldn't let go. He was like a chain holding me back and trying to stop me. I pushed and shoved, flinching because of the jabs of pain that went through me. Wounds will heal, but losing her will be a scar that stays there forever. 

"Gabriel! Stop right now!" he commanded. 

"No! No I will not stop!" I said stubbornly.

Evan groaned angrily and grabbed onto my violently, standing right in front of me. His glowing eyes stared right into mine. Maybe if I just punch him and run, I could help her. So I did. I punched. I wish I could have thought twice. Evan pushed me to the ground and held me down so I don't think about running off.

"Listen Gabe! You just trying fighting that dude...if you go anywhere near him, he could finish you!" he growled. 

"I could have defeated him if we stayed fighting for longer!" I said. 

"You could have been killed Gabe! What if Danielle's okay?! What if she survives and comes back finding you dead?! How do you think she'll feel?! You can't always protect her Gabe...not if it could risk her ever seeing you again. You have to understand that you can't save anyone if you don't save yourself..." Evan explained. 

He let go of me as I sighed and closed my eyes. I covered my face with my hands, probably to hide the fact that I was crying. I wanted to help her. I want her to know that I care...

"She made me happy Evan...and right now I find myself unable to give back to her because there's so much going bad things going on..." I whispered. 

"She doesn't want you to get in danger Gabriel. You can't go fight that alpha now," he said. 

"Neither can she..." I managed to say. 

"Gosh Gabe, cut it out! It's not all about HER! You're life doesn't revolve around her! No one deserves to die for the sake of another person! Everyone should fight for themselves! Everyone should try keep themselves safe! This is your life Gabriel...not hers. Fix yours, then worry about her's!" Evan advised. 

He doesn't get it. He doesn't think of things from my perspective. I look up at him and shake my head slowly, making him raise his eyebrows ever so slightly. I let out a sigh, frowning and praying for a miracle.

"You don't understand...she is my life Evan. She's become a part of me that I cant live without. I love  her Evan. And YOU out of all people should know how painful it is to lose someone you love. Especially when you know you could've done something to stop her from leaving..." I said. 

"Gabe I-"

"No! No. Answer this question before you say anything to me. If you had a second chance. A chance to bring Justine back to life, even if it means risking yourself. Would you take that chance? Or would you just let that opportunity pass?" I asked. 

Evan fell silent. He didn't utter a single word for a few moments. I knew I was right. Because I knew how I felt. Because I don't only care about myself. 

"You get it now? I know you would save her. Because you love  her Evan. And you know that even if you risk your life, everyone will be happier when she comes back..." I explained. 

"Don't bring Justine into this. I'm not answering you because that is the most absurd question ever. Because I know that it isn't possible. Because I know that even if I gave up everything in the world, Justine wouldn't come back. So stop mentioning her. I miss her, but choosing an option isn't going to bring her to life..." Evan stammered. 

I tried sitting up, letting out a grunt of pain while I did so. I looked at Evan, who had his eyes focused on the ground. It isn't hard to tell if someone is broken. And if what I see isn't the definition of broken, then I don't know what is...

"Are you gonna try help Danielle?" I probed. 

"Save the question for later. Let's wait till Wraith comes to help you. WRAITH? WRAITH WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU, THIS KID IS DYING?!" Evan yelled. 

Danielle's POV:

I opened my eyes, finding myself on the dry forest floor. My head felt heavy and there was blood all around me. And none  of it was mine. I sat up and found Wraith sitting right in front of me. His head was hung low, and he was leaning against a tree. He was covered in blood, his clothes literally drenched.

"W-wraith?! Are you okay?! What happened!" I exclaimed worriedly, sitting beside him.

"I'm fine...and you're safe. He'll be gone for a while..." Wraith replied breathlessly. 

"D-did you try fight that thing on your own?! You could have been killed Wraith!" I yelled. 

"Gabriel could have been killed too," he stated. 

I fell silent, staring at him blankly. 

"G-gabe? Did he..." I said, my words trailing off. 

"Yes. I was waiting for you to wake up so I can go help him. I need to know sure you'll be fine on your own," he replied. 

"But you're hurt? You can go anywhere like that?" I stammered. 

"I told you, I am fine," he repeated. 

He lifted his sleeves to show that his wounds have been healed. I smiled thankfully and nodded my head. 

"Thank you," I sobbed. 

"Do you have anything you want me to say to Gabriel?" he asked. 

"Tell him that I'm okay...and tell him to stop trying to find me, coz he wont..." I told him. 

Wraith nodded his head, and before I knew it, he was out of sight...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

440K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
609 65 26
Paranoia... has become my constant companion. Ahh... Danny, what've you gotten yourself into? Thought I was doing something... thought I was gonna g...
254 22 18
This is the Second Book after Wilting Violets We have new names, roles, and rules. Pieces of an old puzzle but not a board to fit them on, and we are...
751 30 8
β€’β€’β€’ (Your P.O.V.) β€’β€’β€’ Three years ago, I lost my sight in a car accident. Both of my parents were killed in the process, leaving me parentless. I was...