The Celestial Angel!

Від AbientEcho

I DELETED THE ENTIRE BIO FOR THIS STORY BECAUSE IM SICK OF YALL READING IT. THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 12-13... Більше

Gone
Settling In
Sweat It Out!
Investigation!
PHASE ONE
A Visit From Loki
PHASE TWO
S-Spider!
Meanwhile at Fairy Tail..
The Celestial Charm!
PHASE THREE
Torture
Over at Last
Home at Last
Blue Pegasus
Quests!
Physical Training
In the Mind of Demon Lucy
Training, Magic edition!
Second Origin
A Letter from Romeo
The Tenro Team
The Remains of Fairy Tail
Finding the Lost
Tenro Island!
Accusations from the Lost
Becoming a Wizard Saint / Battle with Natsu
Party!
Self Improvement.
Another Day Gone
Snitching
Battle
Break up!
The Breaking Point
Last Minute Work!
The Grand Magic Games
A Preliminary Round?
Escaping Sky Labrinth!
Day One
Hidden!
10k reads!!
Duels!
The Tumor.
A/N
Day 2
Day 2
After Party!
A/N

Liar, Liar.

7.3K 145 58
Від AbientEcho

Lucy had been laying in bed all of the morning.
Laying in bed all week, rather.

One might even say, the past few weeks. She didn't leave often.

She had been reading a few spell books, one of which was about a temporary invisibility spell.

You can only use it once and it only lasts around an hour.
She would be needing this.
For the first time in forever, Lucy threw herself out of bed with plans of leaving her apartment.
She placed the large leather book on her wooden table, and then put on her usual outfit.
She stared down at the insignia on the back her pale hand.

The pink symbol was just a bad memory.
She no longer wanted to be a part of the Fairy Tail family. It didn't even feel remotely like a family anymore.
Especially after the bullying she received from half the guild.
All the hate mail, the harassment from the media..
It was traced back to her own guild.
Her "family."

She glanced around her small room, it was far messier than usual. 
Her eyes landed on a magazine.
Not just a magazine.
It was the issue of Sorcerer Weekly that ruined her life.

Someone in Fairy Tail did an interview, making up lies about Lucy. And the public believed that cruel person. The media are vultures when it comes to top mages.

A searing pain went through Lucy's chest, and she sniffled a bit.
She didn't want to think about it anymore.

She then grabbed her keys and whip from her table. Lucy hesitantly walked out of her apartment.
She walked to the door of the Land lady's office, and knocked a few times.

"Come in!" Yelled the raspy voice of her portly landlord.
When Lucy stepped inside, she stated that she wanted to move out.
The landlady didn't want Lucy to move out, as that would mean she'd have to rent it out to someone else who could be much more reckless and could destroy the apartment.

Lucy did that too, but Lucy always picked it up her messes afterwards. She also always paid her rent on time, which was something the Land Lady was grateful for.

At first, the landlady protested, even offering Lucy a major markdown on rent.
But Lucy persisted, saying she could no longer stay in that apartment.
After Lucy blatantly expressed she wasn't the least bit interested, the desperate landlady gave up, and took back Lucy's apartment key. Lucy waved goodbye to the landlady, and left.

She didn't have much time for conversation.
Lucy had a plan for today.
Her identity of Lucy Heartfilia had been completely destroyed.

Everywhere she went, people would taunt her.

"Bimbo."

"Gold digger."

"Whore."

"Dumb."

"Weak."

Words like that followed Lucy Heartfilia everywhere.
She decided she wasn't going to be Lucy Heartfilia anymore, she was going to be someone else.
Someone new.
Someone who wasn't weak, or dumb. But more importantly, with a destroyed reputation..

This was the first time Lucy had an ounce of hope and excitement in a long time. She was going to leave Fairy Tail, and start a new life as Lucille Hart.
She decided not to tell anyone of her secret plan, because she didn't want to be found out by the public.
Her name was a bit obvious, so she couldn't even hint.

Lucy walked down the brick road, all surrounding eyes stared at Lucy, as if she were a notorious villain.
Then, something hit Lucy in the head, she glanced around her and looked down.
A crumbled up paper ball had been thrown at her.
She unfolded the ball, and found that there was writing on the paper.

It read, "Die you useless bitch!"

She frowned and threw the paper back onto the ground, and heard distant giggling.
She stared down at her feet and continued walking forward.

She walked and walked, until she reached the the doors of her guild. She hesitantly placed her hand against the large wooden door of her guild.
She felt a slight sense of anxiety fill her chest, and pushed the door open.

~~L~~
Most of the guild paid no attention to me. My heart felt heavy when I noticed that I was barely missed.
A few seemed to care, such as Mira and Team Shadow Gear. Levy smiled at me, and stood up. She placed her book down on her table.
The next thing I knew, Erza was hugging me.

"Lucy! Good to see you!" She said. At least Erza and Levy still cared about me.

It wasn't like my guild had turned on me entirely.. I had just been, well, forgotten.. No one wanted to go on jobs with me because of my reputation. I was basically kicked off Team Natsu without even being told so.
Once you don't have a team, you just become part of the background.

Levy walked over and stood at my side.
"Lu! I'm so happy you came back!" She shouted cheerfully.
"We haven't seen you in weeks!" She added.

Originally, I wanted drive home the idea that I wasn't interested anymore, but their delighted expressions were just far too much for my weak heart.

I felt like I was going to cry, I knew that I was doing was going to make them sad, but everyone acts a little selfish every now and then, right?

I couldn't stay with them. Not after how they treated me.

The fact that I've been giving Fairy Tail negative press is also something I can't ignore.
I can't hurt them anymore, or let them hurt me.

I'm tearing them down. And even though they forgot me, even though they let the media destroy me. Even though they let the public bully me.

I... I still love them.

If I stay, things will just get worse.

Not to mention they never visited me when I began to lose myself. Some of the very people who claimed to be my family were the same ones fueling the hate towards me.

They never really helped.

A few other people yelled welcoming phrases, and cute things. But Natsu never said a word. He just waved at me. I suppose that's good.

At least he acknowledged my existence today.
Unlike nearly every other visit, where no one even recognized I was there. Besides, Levy..

Natsu also had Lisanna back now, so he wouldn't need me. I looked away from the adorable dragon slayer.
I cared about him, but I guess he didn't care about me.

I took one last glance at him, and we made eye contact. I was startled, honestly.

Then, surprisingly Natsu spoke up. "Hey, Luce wanna take a job with our team in a bit? Lisanna is coming too!" He said, sounding more than cheerful. He gave me his usual charming smile.

Of course. No, "how've you been," or "I missed you," just a job offer. For their team.
Maybe this means my reputation is recovering..

I felt an anger in my chest, really? A job offer?
Why now?
"Whatever, Natsu." I replied in a dry, hushed tone.
He seemed confused but didn't say anything.
I turned my attention to Erza, and she smiled at me.

"Erza, I need to talk to Master Makarov, do you know where he is?" I asked nervously, I tried to hide my shame.

She thought for a moment, but was interrupted when Makarov himself spoke up.

"Yes, my child?" Makarov asked me, a questioning look on his face as he approached me.

I felt guilt swell into my chest and explode. It made a wave of nausea wave over me. I've never been this nervous before.

This was it. "Uhm, can we speak in private, p-please?" I asked, the guild watching intently.
Their eyes burned holes into me..

Makarov scratched the back of his head, and shrugged. "Well, sure. Why not!" He complied leading me away from everyone. As we walked away, the others began to disperse and go back to their previous positions.

As soon as we stepped in the office, he asked me what was wrong. "Good to have you back, child! Now, what's the matter?" Makarov asked, smiling.
I took a moment to muster up enough courage to speak my mind.

"W-well master.. I'm sure you've heard the rumors... I don't want to drag the Fairy Tail name down more than I already have, so, I'm going to leave the guild.." I said, ashamed. I avoided eye contact at first, but eventually met his gaze.

His jaw had dropped, and his eyes were wide. I've never seen him so sad and shocked at the same time.
It was so much harder to say than what I thought it would be.

I thought that..I thought it would be easy..

He then snapped out of his shock and spoke again.
"But my child! We can take the damage! We know you aren't actually like that. You're one of us!"
Makarov argued, his eyebrows raised.

"It's not the press saying these things about me! The very people in this guild have been trash talking me!" I said, stammering. I needed to calm down.
I inhaled through my nose, and puffed my chest a bit.

"I know people like Max, and other small fries have been fueling the gossip too. I don't know everyone else, but this family doesn't even like me, gramps."
My voice trembled.
Calm, Lucy, er, Lucille.. Calm..

Deep breaths.

I straightened my posture, and pushed back my shoulders. I had to be taken seriously, there is no room for debate here. I've made up my mind.

"Makarov, it's time for me to leave..I have no place here, or anywhere.  Please don't take this personally." I pleaded, hoping he would just let me leave the guild.
"Child! This is a big decision! Think about this!" Makarov begged, his tired eyes shimmering. His eyes were so glassy. 'Could he be on the verge of tears?' I thought to myself.

"We can fix this!" He added, trying to diffuse the situation. He looked absolutely shocked.

"I've spent enough time thinking! I can't stay here, Master. I know it's a big decision, but it's my decision to make!" I declared, clenching my fists.

This wasn't going my way at all!

My eyes began to release small tears.
Makarov pulled me into a hug.
"Child, is this truly what you desire?" He asked, his voice quivering.
"Yes." I responded softly.
I took in a few shaky breaths, but then I whispered a pathetic apology.

"Then I have no right to stop you. However, I will tell you that you will be missed. Let me announce your departure over the guild loud speaker." He said, holding me tighter.

"That's fine. Thank you, gramps. I don't want to anyone to know I'm still here, so I'm going to use a temporary invisibility spell." I said, without explanation.

He nodded, I assumed he understood why. He seemed surprised that I knew an invisibility spell, though. Did he think I spent my time at home doing nothing? Of course not.. I've been brushing up on all sorts of magic spells and books.

But, I needed this spell specifically today. I didn't want the guild to try to stop me.

I muttered the invisibility spell I learned this morning, but not before Makarov removed my insignia. I wiped my tears and again inhaled deeply, then headed back down to where the rest of the guild was.

I was silent as a church mouse as Makarov and I walked down to the main floor of the guild. As I went down the stairs, I saw that most of our members were again focused on their drinking. Natsu was standing by Lisanna's side. Tears slid down my both of my cheeks.

He was in love with her, there's no way around it.

"Ahem!" Makarov shouted, getting a few peoples attention.
"AHEM!" He shouted once more, all eyes finally landed on him.
"I regret to inform you all that we just lost an important member of the guild." Makarov hinted, glancing around the room.
Everyone looked to Makarov with shock, and Erza seemed especially disturbed. Levy covered her mouth with her hands. I guess she caught on already.
"We will be preforming the Fairy Tail send off in their honor tonight, although she will not be there." He added, lowering his head.

"Who was it, gramps?" Natsu asked, stepping closer to Makarov.
I crept down the stairs, slowly as to not make a sound.

"Our precious celestial wizard, Lucy Heartfilia has left the guild." Makarov said, looking to the floor in distress.
People gasped and whispered among each other. Amongst that shock, I heard giggles. Of course..

"What? No way! Lucy wouldn't leave, we had a job planned!" Natsu shouted, shock on his face. I began to make way towards a window while he had their focus. I got my body halfway through, and listened for a minute.

He's forgetting I didn't even agree to that..

"She made me remove her insignia moments ago. You can try to search for her if you want, but she's gone." Makarov said, tears fighting to leak from his eyes. He mustered up the ability to hold back.

"No way.." Natsu muttered.
"Where is she?" Erza shouted, a single tear falling.

"How should I know?" Master asked, heading back to his office, a solemn demeanor left lingering in the air.

Mira was sobbing, as was Levy. Even Gray seemed upset.

Natsu was planning to go to my apartment and find me after he calmed down. I jumped out the window and sprinted towards the woods.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

436 46 22
Summary The story takes place after Zeref and Acnologia were defeated. During the time Lucy has spent on Fairy Tail, everyone else has been getting s...
159K 4.2K 43
A star falls into the hands of the Demon king, END, and must adjust to the role of being a concubine. What she hadn't expected, though, was for her m...
136K 2.2K 30
Lissana has returned to Earthland's Fairy Tail from Edolas. (No evil lissana in this story guys) Everyone is absolutely thrilled she's not only back...
204K 5.4K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...