random riverdale!

By coucouuharry

no longer updating More

deleted scene - 1x13 | bughead
sick day | bughead
study date | bughead
what have i changed | author's note
valentine's day | bughead
wtf is jingle jangle? | texts
late date | texts
i almost lost you [1] | bughead
i almost lost you [2] | bughead
hella heart eyes | instagram
scared | bughead
for now [1] | bughead
for now [2] | bughead
for now [3] | bughead
drunk confessions | bughead
love-hate relationship | instagram
doesn't deserve you | bughead
10k!!! | author's note
i love you. never forget that. | bughead
date night | bughead
snowed in | bughead
20k!!! | author's note
confirm [1] | sprousehart
confirm [2] | sprousehart
it's been a while | bughead
talk to me | bughead
bruises | bughead
season three promo
i'm pregnant | sprousehart
lili on cole's instagram
happy anniversary | bughead
important!! | author's note
you're safe now | bughead
author's note
40k !!!!!
hii

road trip | bughead

8.7K 81 39
By coucouuharry

edit: welcome to random riverdale! ahead you'll find mostly bughead oneshots/mini stories, occasional group chats and instagram posts, but mostly mini stories of bughead and maybe a few sprousehart ones, too. thanks for deciding to read my book and enjoy! - r 💕

i'm really bored right now so i'm writing this i guess...
stuff in italics is texting btw
comment your thoughts while reading!

- jughead's pov -

me: hey, betts

betty: good morning juggy, what's up?

me: i have something planned for us this weekend. are you free?

betty: yeah, why?

me: meet me at pop's in 10 minutes, i'll tell you there

we sat down at a booth in pop's and ordered our usuals.

"so i was thinking," i told betty nervously, hoping for a yes. "would you be interested enough to go on a small road trip this weekend? since our sixth month anniversary is this week?"

PIT STOP: i've seen lots of road trip stories on here and wanted to try one, i know i'm so original

"0f course, juggy! i'd love that." she said, reaching to hold my hand.

"great." i grinned, i couldn't wait for this weekend.

- betty's pov -

i was all packed up, waiting eagerly for juggy to ring the doorbell so we could start our adventure.

"now honey," my mom said, "although you are becoming an adult in just months now, you still need to make good choices. please do not get in any trouble this weekend."

"i know, mom. i love you." i replied, wrapping her in a hug.

"i love you too, elizabeth. goodbye, have fun!"

"bye, mom" i said closing the front door behind me. i made sure i had everything i needed- a sleeping bag and a small suitcase with some changes of clothes.

just then juggy honked the car horn.

"hey, juliet" he said, grinning. i knew he was excited.
"hi, juggy" i said, giving him a peck on his cheek. "where should i put my stuff? and where did you get this sweet pickup?"
"just throw it in the back. i'm renting it for the weekend."

we started on the way out of town, nowhere in particular. we told old stories and memories from our childhood. we also shared our favorite moments together. nothing could beat this, spending time with the love of my life. the world was ours. freedom, i guess you could call it. no parents, teachers, other people telling you what you can and can't do.

- betty's pov-

i was in a very happy mood, nothing could stop it. jughead and i were a few hours out of riverdale. we had passed only a few small towns. right now nighttime was approaching and we were looking for a place to stop.

"juggy? how far away are we from the closest town?" i asked him.
"uhhh," he checked out the map we brought with us. "72 miles."

"we need to stop at some point, why didn't we stop at the last town?"

"i was distracted. i didn't realize that was the only town for a while." he admitted.

i sighed out loud, hating to sound mad at him.

"look, can't we just sleep in the back?" he suggested, nodding towards the back of the truck.

i sighed out loud again, but this time i wasn't mad. i was happy that i was spending time with jughead because we  haven't been spending much time together because of his switch to southside high.

"you're not mad?"

"no jug, i don't care if we need to sleep in the back of the truck as long as we get to spend time together." i smiled at him, leaning my head down on his shoulder.

"aww, i love you betts."
"i love you too, juggy."

we laid out our blankets and stuff in the  cargo bed (the back of the truck) and fell asleep among the stars.

-morning-

"good morning, betts." i awoke and heard jughead's attractive voice. he was laying next to me on his side, looking at me.

"good morning juggy," i said, turning to my side to look at him.  "how much farther are we going to drive before we head back to town?"

"well, i was thinking that we could drive until the nearest town and do some stuff there, get lunch, and drive back. we would get back to riverdale by nighttime."

i nodded as we got up to leave.

as we got on the road again, we started to talk more about our current lives.

"how's the foster family and southside high?"

"eh, they're tolerable. it's like they think i'm a child, too young to do things on my own. otherwise they're fine, just like any other family." he told me.

"and southside high?"

"it's good as well. i like it better than riverdale high, i blend in more and have friends."

i could feel tears well up in my eyes. i didn't want to cry but i couldn't keep it in.

"betty?" jug turned to look at me. he pulled onto the side of the road.

"it's just that, i don't want us, me and archie, to be replaced by people at southside." i sniffed.

"betty, i transferred over six months ago. why are the feelings hitting you now?"

"well," i cried, "i got depressed when you moved. i've been sad ever since. and archie, he misses you, jug. even though we all still hang out a lot, it's like there is a hole in our lives."

"betty. i'm happy at southside. i do like it better. you want me to be happy, don't you?"

"yes, jughead, i do! but why aren't you happy with us at riverdale high?" oh boy, i sounded real selfish right now.

"i'm not going to forget you guys, ever. i haven't forgotten you in the last six months, have i?" jughead sounded a bit mad.

"no." i wiped my tears.

"please don't be sad, ok? we are still together, and i'm not going to let anything come between us. come here." i leaned over to let him hold me.

"ok, jug. i believe you." i hugged him, not wanting to let go.

the end

i'm sorry it kind of cut off at the end, i felt like the story wasn't going anywhere :/

don't forget to v o t e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.8K 40
BUGHEAD ❀
1.3K 8 16
Archie is really devastated about Veronica banishing all of a sudden. He wants a closure to their relationship. And Cheryl, as his best friend, will...
68.9K 2.1K 33
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 π•πžπ«π¨π§π’πœπš π‹π¨ππ πž 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛π₯𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞
7.9K 195 22
Toni goes off to college leaving Cheryl behind