sick day | bughead

comment your thoughts while reading!
______

betty💍❤️: hey juggy, can you please come over? i feel horrible. my parents are home but they are leaving soon to a party
jughead😘🖤: yeah, i will be over in 20 minutes. what kind of sick?
betty💍❤️: i have a migraine, sore throat, my whole body is also sore, cramps, i'm freezing and hot on and off.
jughead😘🖤: okay, i'll be over soon, babe

• • •

- jughead's pov -

i'll be over soon i texted betty. right after i make a quick stop. but first, i needed to grab a few things- my old sweatshirts that i don't wear anymore- she'll love those, right?

• • •

i parked my car in the parking lot for riverdale grocery. i locked my car and headed inside. migraine medicine,
saltines, cookies, juice, thermometer.

i grabbed some oreos, orange juice, crackers, chicken noodle soup and some other stuff and payed.

me: i'm coming, betty, sorry that it's taking so long
betty💍❤️: it's ok, jug. my parents just left, too. i'm in the living room and the door is unlocked so you can come right in.

- betty's pov -

i set my phone down as my head started throbbing. i heard a knock on the door and juggy came in the living room.

"i picked some stuff up form the store. are you hot or cold right now?"

"freezing. and juggy, you didn't need to get stuff from the store." i said as he tossed me one of his sweatshirts.

juggy, i swear. you're too much.

i took in the *heavenly* scent of  jughead- cologne and peppermint- as i pulled the sweatshirt over my head.

"why were you just wearing a sports bra and shorts? no wonder you're cold!" jughead chuckled.

"i was burning until you mentioned cold." i giggled hoarsely.

"here," he handed me a thermometer and sat down next to me on the L couch. "take your temperature."

i put the thermometer in my mouth and waited for it to beep. "102.7." i groaned.

"ok. are you hungry?" he took the stuff from the paper bag and set it on the coffee table.

i nodded. "chicken noodle soup?"

"ok, one second."

- jughead's pov -

i pulled out my laptop so we could watch netflix.

"pick what you want to watch while i heat up the soup, okay?" she nodded.

i went to the kitchen and put one minute on the microwave.

3...2...1...beep beep beep

i poured the soup into a bowl and grabbed a spoon.

"here, betty. what did you pick to watch?"

"happy feet," she coughed. "and thank you, jughead, for all of this."

"you're welcome, betty," i kissed her on top of her head.

she ate her soup and we watched happy feet until it was over.

"is there anymore food, juggy."

"oreos, saltines, juice, medicine..." i trailed off. "does your head still hurt?"

"no, it doesn't, actually. can you open the oreos for me." she yawned.

i opened it and handed her a few. she nibbled on them slowly.

"i want to go to bed, is that alright?" she asked.

"yeah, do you want me to stay?"

"if you don't mind..."

"sure, of course."

i cleared the couch and laid down next to her.

"thank you, jughead, again, for all of this."

"of course. anything for you, betty cooper."

"i love you, juggy." she looked up at me and smiled.

"i love you too, betty." i smiled back at her.

✨✨✨

sorry for that short ass chapter

honestly, i want someone like jughead -in this story or in almost any story- in my life. i mean, not many people of my age have boyfriends or girlfriends or relationships but i mean at some point.

btw- school has started, i do have some homework so please be patient💗

i hope you enjoyed this chapter! please vote and comment for the next story!

-r 💕