study date | bughead

comment your thoughts while reading!

🦋🦋🦋
- betty's pov -
{the cooper's residence}
| friday evening, 7:34 |
🦋🦋🦋

betty💗💍: oh god jug can you please come over i'm drowning in homework that i don't even know how to do😶 it's due monday but i don't want to do homework all weekend
jughead🖤💍: can't your parents help you?
jughead🖤💍: sorry, that sounded rude. i'll be over soon. are your parents home?
betty💗💍: yes, they're home. use the window😉
jughead🖤💍: got it cooper. i love you
betty💗💍: i love you too juggy, see you soon

| 7:39 pm |

i heard a knock on my window and i looked up from my textbook.

i opened the window. "romeo has arrived." i laughed.

"hey babe," he climbed through the window. "what subject do you have?"

"all." i sighed, flopping down on my bed.

"come on, betty. let's get your homework done. and then we can do whatever."

"but i don't wanna do my homework." i whined.

"i guess i should leave then, i came to do homework." he said.

"no! please don't leave!" i jumped up. "we can do homework!"

"there we go. ok. let's get started."

- jughead's pov -
| 9:30 pm |

"ok. that was the last of it," betty said, stuffing the papers and books in her bag. "i'm hungry, let's go downstairs."

"are you hungry? i can make some grilled cheese." she offered.

"sure. where are your parents? are they going to be home soon?" i asked.

"i think they went to see a movie. they shouldn't be home for a while, lucky for us."

i bit my lip when she turned around. lucky for us.

"here." she handed me a plate.

"thanks," i replied as we sat down on the couch. "um, what do you want to do."

"i don't know."

god we were so dry.

"i'll be right back." i have to call archie. betty nodded.

i went to the stairs and sat down. please answer. dang it.

me: archie i want to make out with betty.

archie: are you horny?

me: i don't know?!?! that's not helping!

archie: um, well, i guess just find the right time when you guys are kissing, i don't know. then take it farther. but use protection.

me: god i don't want you to make this weird. gotta go.

archie: good luck man. you'll need it.

i shoved my phone in my pocket and walked back into the living room.

"is everything okay?" betty asked me.

"yeah." i feel so stupid.

"thank you for helping me with my homework."

"it was more like you were helping me. you could've done it yourself." i laughed.

"i wanted you to come over. i didn't need any help."

"i would've came over anyway, you know."

"i do know." she smiled.

"come here." i said.

she leaned in and i cupped her cheeks. we kissed in unison, passionately. she paused for a moment before straddling me. i pushed her hair back behind her ear and she held my face.

"i love you, betty cooper." i grinned.

"jughead jones, i love you too." she smiled back before engulfing me in another kiss. but before she did that, i picked her up and took her to the kitchen.

i set her on the counter and kissed roughly. she moaned as i went down to her neck and
collar bone.

"oh my god juggy..." she moaned.

| betty's pov |

as he pulled my shirt over my head he grinned at me.

who knew jughead jones was daddy material.

i took a moment to appreciate that i wore a sexier bra than usual.

he sucked my neck and kissed my collar bone tenderly as i moaned hopefully not too loudly.

"let's take this upstairs." he grabbed my shirt in one hand and my hand in the other. we hurried up the stairs and into my room.

he tossed my shirt onto the floor and i shut the door behind us. his back was to the door.

"what if my parents come home..."

"i'll hide in your closet. is that good?"

"fine. where were we?" i asked. i placed my hands on his broad shoulders and had his hands on my hips.

"my god, betty." he whispered-moaned as i teased the hem of his 's' t-shirt. he pulled it off and i admired his toned torso.

"like what you see?" he grinned smugly.

"you know it, jones."

he then grabbed my face again and hovered my lips.

"i love you, betty cooper."

"i love you too, jughead jones."

🦋🦋🦋

thank you for reading this extremely horrible, sucky chapter but if you actually enjoyed it please please please vote.

also- please comment requests for future updates! i already am planning lots of things including social media stories (like snapchat and instagram), texts, and more. i do also write stuff based on the cast as well.

one more thing- once i have more people read and comment and vote on my story, should i do question of the day? just an idea, i want you guys to like what i publish😊

don't forget to vote and comment, thank you for reading!!!

- r🦄