The Lover In Red {Grell X Se...

By TheLegitMei

Grell seems to be a bit of a fanboy for his lover Sebastian! Things begin to happen that changed the young re... More

Intro--The Lover In Red
Chapter 1--The Flamboyant Reaper
Chapter 2--The Lover In Red
Chapter 3--The Date
The Actual Date~
one steamy night
Lies
Heartbroken
Mixed Passion
His Butler: Spying (pt 1)
His Butler: Spying (Final Part)
Happy Him
His butler: Drama
should I finish this?
Love me
Sickness
lil update
Holy shit-
Sooo in rewriting this 😳
Is this still active?
Clearing the air

Fruitless Revenge

1.1K 20 10
By TheLegitMei

♡Grells P.O.V♡

The redheaded males face contorted into one of pure joy and lust the moment the Raven haired butler hugged him close. The damned demon had no clue really what he did to him. Though who would blame Sebastian for being the hottest demon around? Nobody, not even Will, could top him. The only thought that seemed to be crossing my mind at the moment was plans. There was so much to do yet there was very little time. Of course there was no real deadline but Sebastian was the type to want to get into detail. I trail a delicate finger down his face, tracing out little patterns in his jaw before leaning in. Pressing my lips to his before Sebastian quickly complies and pulls me closer. His hands resting firmly to my hips before pulling away. Simply resting those perfect eyes on mine.

"Well that was wonderful." I muttered, mustering up the sweetest tone possible. His eyes scanning over my face before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Indeed it was, what shall we do for the remainder of our night?" He asked.

"Well we have champagne, a blanket, perfectly clear night. That hunk of a Pluto isn't around. Why not lay here and finally relax?" I stated, taking a proud stance on how adult like my tone sounded.

The demon caught on to what I was trying to say and ruffled the edges if the blanket. He made quick work to flatten it out before patting an empty space next to him. I quickly plopped next to him and pushed him down. It was time to get my way. This day had been one of the most eventful days of my damn life. Honestly nothing could make this better then what was about to happen. Cuddle time. I quickly mount the sexy demon, almost straddling him. He gave a bit of a confused look but allowed it to happen. What seemed to catch the butler off guard was when I swooped down and burrowed my face into his neck.

The next sensation brought soothing sensations to spark within my body. Sebastian softly hums and ran his fingers through my hair. The silky strands falling into place as the gloved hand ran through them. Sebastian leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before whispering what sounds like an 'I love you'.

This caused my heart to flourish, pound even. The only thing that would be horrible is if the demon could feel it. I felt blood rush to my face as I quickly smile and kiss his neck a little.

"Sebastian...you really...dont know how much all of this means to me." I stated, small tears forming down the edges of my eyes. He simply gave a small hum in response before gently peppering my cheeks in kisses.

"I can maybe wonder." He said and pulled me close before hearing a zip flash by.

♡Williams P.O.V♡

The random thoughts of a reaper dating a demon was revolting. The plans forming in my head were dark, sinister even. One being killing the demon right infront of Grell to teach him a lesson. The side effects would be dealt with later but adrenaline was coursing through my veins. Sheer thought  alone began to get hard. I lept gracefully right over a building. This had been done for years even as an apprentice reaper. It seemed the laws of physics didn't apply to the shinigami or grim reaper to be short. Ronald Knox really was an example of this, how the hell does riding a lawnmower into the roof of a building work? Whatever. That really wasn't important that the moment. Death, as ironic as it was, chimed it's bell. Michalis had to die even if it killed himself in the process. Though the likeness of myself dying would be about 23%. My stealth and weapon alone could easily overpower the sly demon if things went according to plan. If the right cards played Grell would make an attempt to defend Sebastian. This left a sour taste in his mouth but the strategy alone would work. Grell would simply be bait. This gave myself a good chance to easily pin him before Sebastian swoops in. The moment the demon got close he would strike but be met by the cold blade of my sythe.

The moment the manor was in view, the reaper caught scent of two beings. One being a reaper while the other a demon. The puzzle pieces seemed to be falling right into place. I quickly make good work to get my message across, pointing the sythe downwards before shooting it towards the demon.

♡Sebastians P.O.V♡

The soft whizzing sounds of the sythe tip barely missing the side of my pale skin caused me to roll over. I take a look around before staring up at the Reaper I had fought so long ago. Seems paths really do cross in quite odd ways. My crimson red eyes scanning him before staring down at the love of my long life. Seeing his face looking confused and frightened drive me up the wall. The crimson color quickly turning a soft hue of pink. My eyes shifting to look at William before standing up. Grell scrambled to stand up before instantly pulling his chainsaw out of nowhere. He quickly revved it as I tossed a look behind him.

"Stay out of this." I stated before tightening my glove with my hand. Considering there were no butterknives around it was time to get creative. The only thing available were the garden tools in the shed as well as the champagne. Wait...champagne.

My eyes shifted over to the bottole before I took it in my hands. William giving a confused look before bringing his sythe back up, pressing uo his glasses.

"So tell me, what are you doing here reaper?" I ask before removing my tailcoat. Shifting the bottole containing the fizzy alcoholic beverage from hand to hand. This seemed logical enough to do considering I didn't want to drop it.

The plan of attack formed in my head before I glanced around towards the shed. The bottole of champagne growing heavy from holding it for a while. Grell seemed to back away from the fight as if to get what I seemed to be doing. William simply kept his professional stance and exhaled.

"I don't have the time for this. Give me Grell Michaelis." WILL coldly stated before reaching a gloved hand up to point to Grell.

Grell simply waved a hand and glares up at him. "No darling! You see my days of flirting with you are over. I'm getting married!" He squeaks the last part out and gave a happy jig. His hiod swaying to and fro, the sythe murring quietly. It seemed to be itching to be used.

I gave a calm look to William before noticing a tinge of anger flashing across his face. Jealousy? Anger? Who knows. The only thing that really needed to be done was defeat William.

I quickly vanish, running at demon speed towards the shed before Will came soon in pursuit. He quickly snapped at me with his sythe, the tip of it grazing my arm. The alarming fact was just from that one blow, crimson red fluid flooded from a fresh cut. He's good, but not quick enough. The advantage of the sythe was it's ability to stretch out far distances. This allowed the welder to stay at a safe distance during a battle giving them a better chance of winning. There was one flaw though, if the opponent is quickly enough they can quickly grab the staff and cause some serious damage if it is taken. The moment the sythe began to retract I moved a hand to grasp it. My arm inches from the blade before allowing the sythe to pull him closer to William. The moment the angered reaper noticed this he shook it in an attempt to get him off. I was prepared for this however. With a simple hard grip onto the staff's sythe I managed to get close enough to smash t he champagne bottole over his head. A grunt resonating within the attacked before he seemed blinded for A moment. A red welt already forming as glass scattered around him. Of course it didn't do much harm to the inhuman being, the plan was taken a step further. Seeing as how is hair is drenched in alcohol I ran to the shed. The moment I opened up the door I picked up a spade and weighed it in my hand. It wasn't a butter knife but this would have to suffice. The moment I noticed William regain hid composure I walked back out.

Grell seemed pleased by what had just happened and began to root for the butler. He was happy Sebastian was fighting for thier right to be together and wanted to give him the determination to keep going.

The space weighed more then the butter knife, obviously, and wouldn't be much to throw. If I could just wound William this would make my job a hell  of a lot easier. If anything was going to happen it needed to happen quickly. I quickly shot up and gracefully landed on the roof of the shed. There would be no more talking at this point, both parties were pissed. Grell quickly ran by the shed and away from William whom was trying to Pursue before I jump die  and smirk. Grasping the handle of the spade I quickly take a jab at William who jumps back.

The look of confusion flashed across the reapers face looking at the weapon I held. Seconds tick by before William makes another move, aiming square for the chest. There was barely enough room to dodge, the sythe digging into his side before the demon gave a small wince.

"Good job, but not enough." I stayed before pulling the sythe slowly out of me. I held onto it before jerking it forward before slamming it up.

This movement allowed the butt of the sythe to slam into the side of the reapers head. Yet another grunt erupted from him followed by an angered breath. His glasses seemed to have fallen off his face, clattering. with the sidewalk. A look of alarm crossed his face as he held his sythe shakily. He had expected a dirty fight from a demon but this was bad. He couldn't see even 2 inches infront of him without the help of his spectacles. The actions switched to bad from worse when I swooped my leg in and tripped him.

Grell quickly came from his hiding place and picked up Will's spectacles. Giving a bit of a worried look to Sebastian before he walked a bit closer.

My attention was focused on the fallen reaper, slamming my leg onto his chest before giving a close eyed smile. Though William couldn't even see it, it felt right in this situation. The smile was menacing and down right mischivious. William silently cursed under his breath and gave a small hiss of pain.

"Go ahead, finish me off. Add me to the list of hundreds you have killed demon." William said and gave a smirk. This surprised both Grell and I.  The male underneath my foot had always been the emotionless type but in a situation like this, smirking?

"My pleasure." I stated before tearing the sythe from William. "I'll give you the courtesy of killing you with your own weapon. The silky spade didn t even need to be used. Are you that weak?" I asked before opening my eyes to look down at him. "Actually, you show up here unannounced in the day I proposed to my fiance. I may as well have some fun." I stated before slamming the syhthe down to stab William in his side. Blood quickly rushing up the surface on his clothing. Will have a curse and quickly raised a hand up to weakly grip the staff.

I quickly then twisted the blade before pulling it out. "You have caused so much pain for Grell." I said before exhaling. "Do you know how troublesome that is?" I asked and raised the staff, aiming it towards his chest. "Goodnight." I said before lowering it.

The moment the blade almost tore into his flesh a yell came from above.
"Oiii senpai!" Ronald yelled, entering riding his lawnmower per usual. Grell looked up at him as he landed. Ronald looks at what seemed to be helping and tenses up.

"I suppose you are here to pick up the trash." I stated and a gentle breeze flew through them.

"I am..." Ronald said and picked up William as he supported William and sjot Grell a look before jumping swiftly away.

♡Grells P.O.V♡

I

proceeded to watch ronnie take poor William away. The moment that they left I run at Sebastian and kiss h in sweetly.

"You defended me.." I said and gave a small smile before watching the demon.

"Well of course, why wouldn't I?" He asked and kissed my cheek again.

"No clue Bassy, I love you.." I said and kissed him multiple times.

"I love you too Grell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello you fabulous people. I realised I havnt updated in a while and i'm sorry. I was going through a deep depression and managed to pull through!
The bullies are still at it but my book hit 6k reads! I'm so happy and can't thank you all so much. Though it has been decided I will update every week.
Excuse the grammatical errors and make sure to vote if you want this to continue! Consider leaving a comment if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.1K 26
This is my first story I have ever made. I don't own black butler, or any of there characters. (Y/N) is a beautiful half cat demon, half human. Wonde...
19.6K 888 15
A love forbidden by nobility, a butler and baroness-to-be. Nothing could break the bond between the two. When Madam Red and her daughter Grell visit...
19.8K 586 10
On fine evening Sebastian confesses his love for Grell, but Ciel won't allow the relationship to be. Even though the young master disapproves, the cr...
105K 3.5K 26
17 year old Violet, an anime loving girl who has somehow found herself in some sort of....trouble...well of course it's not a trouble for her. - As s...