Manan ff : Shining Armour

By rachana_rn

Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live... More

character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18(A)
chapter 18(B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
NoTe
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39(A)
chapter 39(B)
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45(A)
Chapter 45(B)
chapter 46(A)
Note
chapter 46 (B)
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55(A)
chapter 55(B)
chapter 55(C)
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58(A)
chapter 58(B)
chapter 59
NoTe
chapter 60
chapter 61(A)
chapter 61(B)
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64(A)
chapter 64(B)
chapter 65(A)
chapter 65(B)
chapter 66(A) - part 1
chapter 66(A) -part 2
NoTe
chapter 66(B)
chapter 66(C)
chapter 67(A)
chapter 67(B)
chapter 68
chapter 69(A)
chapter 69(B)
Nominated
chapter 69(C)
chapter 70(A)
chapter 70(B)-part 2
About the Story
Private
Epilogue-1
1 Million
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
Epilogue-4
Epilogue-5(A)
Epilogue-5(B)
My Little Firecracker
My Story
Good News To You All
@messylilauthor
Update - Thanks to you guys
New Story: My Solace!

chapter 70(B) - part 1

33K 2.5K 352
By rachana_rn

Biya_knight...thank you so much for this beautiful cover dea. Loved it.

--------------------------------------------------
Nandini

"Manik ! PROJECT " I screamed as soon as I remembered.

"Umm.. times already up Nandini, by now I think they already declared who won the project also " Manik said stroking my arm in a soothing manner.

"No ! We can't just sit here. It's all Harshad's plan, now that his partner is in jail even he has to face the consequences. Cabir go to Malhotra company and get the file and meet us at Singhania's office" I said and got up from maniks lap. I looked up and everyone was staring at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Let's move guys, chop chop " as soon as they heard my voice, everyone got into the car, Abhimanyu started the car. Cabir and druv went to Malhotra company to get the file.

"There's another thing that needs to be done" Manik said scrolling down in his phone. We all gave him a weird look, but let that be cause our main thing is the project right now. If manik doesn't get, I'll be hell guilty. He worked so hard for this project and due to my stupidity I don't want his hard work to go in vein.

We reached the company and rushed in, due to constant kicking and crying my energy is drained out. I wanted to sit for a while and relax to calm down my muscles but I dont think I have time for that . When we reached the conference room, we heard clapping sound and someone's voice echoed in the hallway.

"Congratulations Mr. Harshad Saxena, I hope you don't disappoint me like last time. We want all the machinaries on time" we stopped on our tracks listening to that. Shit ! Harshad got the project. That son of a bitch.

"This time you won't be disappointed Mr. Singhania and thank you for this opportunity" we heard Harshad's voice. Though I never met him before, his voice is enough to creep me out. I looked at manik, who was trying to control his anger. All had helpless look on their faces. Like hell I'll let that Harshad win.
Without waiting for anyone I barged inside. Everyone looked at me in confusion, and a person standing infront of me went pale. So this is Harshad, bastard knows how I look. Manik followed me and soon others were behind him.

"Mr. Malhotra what is this ? You missed the meeting and now what is going on ?" I think that's Mr. Singhania who spoke. 

"Mr. Singhania..." manik began to speak, I felt too weak to stand. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon.

"Manik ..." I said stopping him , he looked at me...I showed my palm telling him to wait.

I rushed to the nearest chair on which a creepy 40 year old person was sitting, eyeing my body.

"Hey you Grandpa, up up !" I turned the chair, pushed him out and settled on the seat.

"What th -" that creepy old man tried to protest, I just glared at him which made him close his yukky mouth.

I drank the water placed on the table, which was untouched ofcource and also drank the water of nearly by people and calmed myself. When I raised my eyes, I saw everyone looking at me with weird faces, I smiled sheepishly and signaled manik.

"Continue please ..." manik rolled his eyes and turned his attention to Mr.Singhania.

"So Mr.Harshad saxena won the project haa ?" Manik asked controlling his anger.

"Yes, he won it fair and square. You weren't here to present your idea's Mr. Malhotra and now what is all this nonsense" Mr.Singhania said in annoyance.

Manik chuckled at his words.

"Fair and square ... Mr.Singhania you have no idea, what this Bastard did..ask him where is his partner Dilip patil " Manik said crossing his arms. His muscled flexed at the action. My mouth went dry at the sight. God ! He's hot.

"I ...I ..I don't know where he is ? And he has nothing to do with this " Harshad said with his forehead filled with sweat. Eww.

"What are you trying to say Mr.Malhotra ?" Mr.Singhania said. God ! These people, why do they stretch the scene like a daily soup opra serial.

"For the love of god ! Cut the chase and come to the point " I begged them dramatically.

Manik glared at me and I gave him a bored look. I'm hungry for crying out loud.

"Dilip patil kidnapped Nandini yesterday and half an hour back we found her with the help of the police because of that I couldn't attend the meeting." Manik said glaring at Harshad who was sweating profusely.

"Who is this Nandini ?" Mr.Singhania asked.

"I am, he thought we are lovers and to distract manik from this project he did this. Dilip patil himself admitted that to me. Now he is in police custody and let's just say 'is in a very bad condition' right now" I said pointing at manik at the starting refering 'we' and quoted the words in qoutes explaining to them.

Cabir and Druv came in , Cabir had the file in his hand.

"Is this true Mr. Saxena ?" Mr. Singhania asked that Bastard. I rolled my eyes.

"No ...no Mr. Singhania, they are creating all this shit and blaming me for nothing. I would never do such a thing " that Harshad said trying to convince Mr. Singhania.

"Oh yeah, you might want to repeat the same to these people too Harshad " manik said moved aside as police walked in. Ohh ! This is the thing manik was talking about. Not bad Mr. Malhotra.

"Mr. Harshad Saxena, you're under arrest " Ahh here comes the famous police dialogue.

" I ..didn't do anything ... I'm not involved in this " Harshad tried to convince but police hand cuffed him.

"Dude! Just shut the hell up, you're voice ain't that pretty " I said making a disgusting face. I heard few chuckle and he glared at me.

Police dragged him out but stopped near manik, as he signaled. And without a warning manik threw a punch at him, knocking him down. I stood up clapping my hands, that Bastard deserves that.

Manik pulled Harshad by his collar and whispered something in his ears. No one could hear, I guess I ask him later. Police dragged Harshad out before manik could do anymore damage.

"I'm sorry Mr. Malhotra, we didn't have idea about this" Mr Singhania apologized sincerely.

"Its not your fault, but we would appreciate if you consider our idea's" Manik said in authoritative voice. Sexy.

"Yes absolutely " Cabir handed the file to him " we will let you all know the  results in an hour, we need to check and tally your project with others " Mr.Singhania said.

"You guys can wait in the waiting room, while we carry out the process " He said while walking away from the conference room.

We walked out straight to waiting room and sat there. Other business men  stayed in the conference room itself. They were all murmering and gushing between themselves.

As soon as manik sat on the chair,I sat on his lap placing my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh god ! From now on I have to see my brother romance with my best friend, aren't I ?" Mukti exclaimed sitting opposite to us. We both rolled our eyes.

"Abhimanyu's lap is empty, who is stopping you " I said snuggling into maniks chest, his chest vibrated as he chuckled.

Mukti muttered something under her breath.

"Are you oki ?" Manik asked kissing my hairs.

"I'm hungry " I said in a baby tone.

"Oki sit here, I'll get you something to eat " manik said and before he could place me on the seat, Cabir spoke.

"Manik, sit back. We will get something. You haven't slept well and any blind person can say how tired you are " Cabir said and dragged Abhimanyu and Druv with him.

"At these times, I love cabir " I said snuggling back into maniks chest.

"At these times ?" He asked with a grin.

"Yep, at other times he is plain annoying " I said kissing his chest. He laughed out loud and tightened his hold around my body.

I saw Mukti, Aliya, Navya sitting at my peripheral view looking at us with a broad smile playing on their lips, I just winked at them.

-------------------------------------------------

After nearly 45 minutes, they called us back.

"Mr. Malhotra you did a great thing by bringing this project to us, it is perfect for what we are looking. I would regret my decision of accepting Mr. Saxena's offer all my life if not for you. This project is important of us and our company and your idea is just brilliant. So I would like to heartily congratulate you, you're company gets the deal " Mr. Singhania exclaimed at the end and I was jumping on manik, screaming 'congratulations'.

He hugged me tightly with a smile on his face. I parted away, so that he could shake hands with Mr. Singhania. Everyone cheered for manik and gave him a hug. Mukti had tears in her eyes for her brothers hard work and success.

"Manik, we are so proud of you" Aliya said grinning.

"Thank you Aliya " manik said side hugging her and kissed her forehead.

"And even this idiot deserves all the appreciation " manik said walking towards Cabir and did the bro hug thing. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Congrats dude" Cabir said hugging manik and both talked in mushi-mushi voice.

"Oh hello gay-couple, if you're romance is over then can we go home and let our parents know that I'm alive" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, we need to rush now. None of them know about your kidnap " Abhimanyu exclaimed.

"Yeah! you guys wait near the car,we will be there in a while" manik said pointing towards himself and Cabir.

"Don't take too long, I don't want Cabir's cooties on you " I said pointing at manik walking away as everyone burst out laughing while Cabir exclaimed 'HEY !!'.

We sat in the car and soon both of them arrived with the file. We reached Malhotra mansion and entered inside to see our parents and Gagu sitting in the lounge totally worried. I think they got to know about all this.

As soon as they saw me, they exclaimed and rushed towards me. My mom hugged me so tight that I could hardly breath.

"Mom you're choking me to death" I whimpered out.

"Sorry, but where were you beta. Gagan said you were missing from yesterday " she said controlling her tears. Aww.

"Mom, I'm fine. You need to calm down. I'll explain everything " I said and dragged her in.  Everyone followed. I saw my papa sitting with a blank face. I rushed to his side and hugged him.

"Papa, I'm fine"I said stroking his back. He visibly relaxed and hugged me back.

"I was soo worried " he murmured holding me close.

"Princess, where were you ?" Raj uncle said placing his hand on my head.

"Dad, I'll explain " manik said.

Everyone turned towards him.

And thus, manik started explaining. Once he finished, my dad's body went rigid.

"Dilip patil " he gritted his teeth.

"Papa, don't worry. I showed him his place and plus finally Naira got her justice " I said as tears rolled down my cheek.

Mom, Nyo aunty held back their tears. Raj uncle had a pained expression. They both knew about Naira. Then except manik all had confused expression. I sighed and explained what all happened in my childhood, those painful memories.

All were shocked hearing my story. But dad detached himself from me and walked towards manik and stood in front of him.

"Why did they kidnap Nandini to win your project ?" Dad asked with a steel exterior and hard tone. Younger clan visibly gulped.

"Uh-ho" we exclaimed slowly looking at horror filled expression on Manik's face.

-------------------------------------------------
Small update I know, but I'll next chapter in few days as soon as votes hits 1k.

I'm damn tired, I could only write this much. Next part a long one pakka.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.2K 25
What happens if you love someone else and are forced to marry someone else? Same happened with Nandini Murthy. The girl who loved her boyfriend, Abh...
25.7K 1.1K 57
She is like crystal clear water. He is like a rock-solid mountain. She is naïve and innocent; loves to love and to be loved. For him, love is inconst...
165K 10.5K 39
Book -1 of "Hiraeth" series. . . Manik Malhotra the CEO of Malhotra Industries, always being the grumpy one and doesn't care about anyone except o...
497K 22.7K 38
Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as soon as possible.But his parents marry him...