Boyfriends [Gawsten]

By plastiictaste

sad boy: I'm a 14 year old girl STINKY FRIEND: explain sad boy: full of angst, loves Fall Out Boy, dyes hai... More

Sweaty Boys and Cold Showers
Stage Antics and White Lies
Drinks and Dances
Hangover From Hell
Angst and Innuendos
Involuntary Functions
3 am Decisions
Conflicted Emotions and 90's Movies
Angry Kissing
Stupid blink-182 Song
Problematic
Possible Outcomes
Pokémon and PDA
Frank Iero and a First Date
Kiss On The First Date?
Flip Flops and Laundry Stores
Future Hearts
Responsible
Second To Last
Happy Ending
5k!
NEW GAWTEN FIC IS UP SUCK MY TITS

Don't Call It Love

1.4K 97 13
By plastiictaste

//Geoff's POV//

I was drunk, but not completely wasted. I didn't allow myself to get senselessly drunk when I was upset. And I certainly was upset, I'd fucked up things with Awsten, and it was likely I wouldn't be able to fix things.

"C’mon, we're taking you two back home." Rian said, helping Otto and I get to the Uber they'd called. Otto was more drunk than I was, which was a very rare occurrence.

"G-Geoff! Where's Awsten?" Otto asked, looking genuinely confused. I groaned.

"He didn't come, remember?" Otto thought about it for a minute before saying,

"Oh, that's right!" Otto grinned, pushing his hair out of his eyes with unstable hands.

"He's mad at me." I mumbled, my blurry vision making everything look like it was moving except for Otto, who was beside me. I hated every minute of this, I just wanted things to be right between Awsten and I again.

"He'll get over it." Otto said with a drunken laugh. I groaned.

"I hope so."

I had no idea what time it was when I fell asleep, but I woke up at noon on the couch in our bus.

"Hey?" I said as more of a question, scanning the bus for the others.

"For once, Otto was more drunk than you." I heard a familiar voice say. I sat up and looked around again, seeing Awsten in the kitchen. He came over to me, holding a plastic cup full of water. He handed it to me without making eye contact.

"Thanks." I muttered, taking the water and drinking all of it within seconds. Awsten was walking away, and I didn't want him to leave. I grabbed the hem of his Good Charlotte shirt, and he turned around, facing me.

"What do you want?" He asked, the words harsh but the tone soft.

"I'm sorry I got so upset. I know Ciara is important, more important than me. I didn't think about what I was saying, I'm sorry."

"Ciara and I aren't a thing anymore." He didn't seem sad, in fact his emotions were nearly impossible to read now.

"Is it because of the video?" I asked, my head spinning with a hundred different emotions. Awsten shook his head.

"We both figured out you shouldn't call something love if it isn't." He stepped away, giving me a sad smile.

"Awsten, wait-" He was out the door. I sighed, the only other sound in the bus being Otto snoring in his bunk.

Pulling a pillow over my head and screaming into it was the best solution to my conflicted emotions that I could find at the moment, so I did that. At least he didn't seem to hate me, for the moment anyway.

-

Short update, more coming soon!

Song is The City by The 1975

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 180 33
when a shy girl's true colors come out after getting involved with a troublesome boy
1.8K 416 42
|| in which a broken boy takes interest in a broken girl and they realize that neither of them require fixing when they fall in love with each other'...
4.2K 128 15
Title says it all. Mostly fluff. If it's based off a prompt I'll say at the beginning. These have been in my drafts for months so enjoy kiddos.
258K 10K 56
Two lost souls finding peace within each other.