Future Hearts

//Awsten's POV//

Geoff and I had been positive that we'd fooled Jawn and Otto into thinking everything was normal. However, Otto was one of those picky people who notices things like new sheets.

"Why do I have new sheets?" Was practically the first thing out of his mouth as he entered the bus. Geoff pretended to be asleep, but Otto wasn't having it.

"Um, I don't know." I lied, turning bright red. Jawn laughed from the kitchen.

"Could you guys really just fuck in one of your own bunks?" Jawn yelled. Geoff groaned loudly. Otto wrinkled up his nose.

"Really guys? On my bed? I feel violated." Otto said, despite laughing a little at how pained Geoff and I looked. Jawn rolled his eyes playfully and put Friends on, sitting down calmly as if nothing happened.

I climbed up in Geoff's bunk and cuddled up next to him, ignoring Otto's complaining. Geoff gave me one of his earbuds, and we listened to Kids With Guns by Gorillaz while I rested my head on his chest.

As we lay there, my mind wandered to the future. I hoped that Geoff would still be my boyfriend in the future. I wanted to stay with him forever. Hopefully Waterparks would still be a band, and Otto would stick around despite Geoff and I. Maybe Otto would date Cole or something, and maybe Jawn and his girlfriend would get married. Hopefully we'd tour with All Time Low again, and maybe someday we'd meet Gerard Way and Ray Toro. Right now, however, all that mattered was Geoff's chest rising and falling under my head, and his hands playing skillfully with my shaggy blue hair. I couldn't think of anything else I'd want in life.

-

Sorry about the short update, more coming soon!! Expect a Fransykes fic update as well, and lots of updates in my shitty Jojian fic (which started as a joke but I'm now enjoying writing)

Have a great day loves!!