Pokémon and PDA

//Awsten's POV//

I was ready to forgive Geoff, and yet something inside me made me want to draw it out for as long as possible. I wanted to make him feel how I did for months because of him– confused. But at the same time, that was a super bitchy thing to do.

"How are the boys?" Rian asked me as I sat on the floor of the All Time Low bus, playing checkers with Zack.

"They're good, Otto has a killer headache." I moved my game piece and jumped three of Zack's pieces, and he huffed in frustration.

"How's Geoff?" Alex asked, coming into the living room sipping a Capri Sun. I shrugged and watched as Zack knocked one of my pieces from the game.

"He's fine." Alex sighed and slurped his Capri Sun obnoxiously.

"Don't be a dick." He said, throwing the now empty Capri Sun at Jack. I laughed and moved my piece so Zack had to king me.

"I want to be a little bitch, but I'll try my best not to." Jack looked up from his phone and threw the Capri Sun back at Alex, and Rian continued quietly ironing clothes.

"You should take him out for lunch and make up." Zack suggested as he contemplated his next move.

"Don't do that, fucking in restaurant bathrooms sucks." Jack said with a snarky laugh. Rian stopped ironing to throw a pair of boxers at Jack.

"We aren't going to fuck." I said with determination. Not right away, anyway. Alex laughed with a scoffing undertone.

"Lies." I rolled my eyes and laughed, winning the checkers game with my next move.

"Now go fix things with Geoff, smurf." Zack said as we cleaned up the game. With a sigh, I stood up and made my way out of the bus.

"Geoff, you awake?" I called into the bus, knowing Otto was sleeping too deeply to wake up.

"Yeah." I heard a shuffling sound and Geoff appeared with a can of Dr.Pepper in one hand.

"Do you want to... uh, we can get lunch or something, or maybe go for a walk or something." I stumbled over my words, more nervous than I thought I'd be.

"We can go for a walk." He said, a bit coldly. He stepped outside the bus and closed the door, and we started walking down the sidewalk. I pretended not to care that he wasn't talking to me and stared into the windows of local shops. My emotions were fighting, talk to Geoff or ignore him? Finally I decided on the first option.

"Geoff, what's your favorite Pokémon?" I asked, not really thinking about why I was asking that. I just wanted to talk to him, I wanted him to get excited over something he loved. He turned to me and grinned, and my heart beat twice as fast as I caught a glimpse of Happy Geoff, the Geoff I'd had before our stupid fight.

"Ledyba is my favorite right now." He answered with a smile. He went on to talk about all its abilities and attacks, and I had no idea what he was talking about. However, I was absolutely mesmerized, because it was Geoff.

"Geoff," I spoke up when he paused in his speech about Ledyba, "I love you." I wasn't aware that I'd ever said it like that before, and it felt funny coming off my tongue. Not bad, just odd. Of course I loved him, and I'd said it hundreds of times before, but it was different this time. And he knew it too. He stared at me for a few moments, and we stopped walking.

"I love you too." He replied, leaning closer to me and cupping my face. We kissed quickly, and even though it hadn't been long since we last kissed, I'd been starving for it. I momentarily forgot we were in public, and was a little confused when he pulled away. Then I realized where we were, and my cheeks turned bright red.

"So are we good?" I asked with a laugh, grabbing Geoff's hand. He laced our fingers together and swung our arms back and forth a little as we walked back in the direction of the bus.

"Yes, dork." He laughed and kissed my cheek. I smiled broadly kept walking, hand-in-hand with Geoff. I hoped with my whole heart that this would last.

-

what's up emoji movies how are you all today

I'm working on a Fransykes fic called Lonely For You Only and I'd love it if you'd read it and give me some feedback??

Also song of the chapter is St. Jimmy by Green Day! Xx