Sukor - Love Happens

By Sukorian

Prolog: I never thought this would happen. I never imaged he would be the one. Does he think the same? Doe... More

Sukor - Love Happens
Sukor- Love Happens
Sukor- Love Happens
Sukor - Love Happens
Sukor- Love Happens
Sukor - Love Happens
Sukor- Love Happens
Sukor - Love Happens

287 18 12
By Sukorian

FIRST SORRY FOR MY FRIDAY MISTAKE BUT MY LOVE HAPPENS STORY WAS WITHDRAW 😣🙉 my fingers r to fat 😁😂.

I'm finally back with a new update.

Recap: Sukor confessed afterall love happens 😉. Suraj asked Chakor the question of question.

Suraj; so what u think do u want to stay here as my wife?
Chakor got shy she closed the door just an inches was left open he could see her face the smile let him melt his knees were shaking he was dying to know what her answer might be. Chakor; I will give u the answer tomorrow u have to wait. Suraj; didn't moved he looked at his watch it was 23:55 pm the next day starts in 5 min he said. Chakor; no... Suraj ☹💔 Chakor; no I mean in the morning u will get ur answer have a Gud n8 n she closes the door completely. Suraj; oh no what 😣 u let me wait till morning. Behind the door Chakor was jumping n spinning around 😀💗.

On the side of the door
Suraj - she makes me crazy I can't imagine to live without her these 4 days were amazing even if we didn't spend much time together -.

Both tried to sleep one if both succeeded 😁:

Suraj was sleeping on the couch of the living room n Chakor couldn't sleep the whole night having self-doubt - How can a man like him wants to marry me? I have nothing to give...- then she reminds Suraj words in the kitchen thinking of him brings a smile on her face. - Even if I'm gud as I am for him, I will show him that I'm a great woman n can be a gud housewife too but wait does he want a housewife?? he knows I want to work would he let me work?? soo many questions n I have no idea what to do -.

The morning came n the sun rises while her Suraj was still sleeping😪 - kaafi ghari neend hai/ he is in a deep sleep - Chakor decided to show him some cooking skills she headed to the kitchen - what does he likes to eat in the morning...🤔 - she remembers Suraj hug n the talk they shared then she remembered the clue - Adi is coming I have to impress both after a Gud breakfast they will work n concentrate better. More important they will be strengthened to find evidences against Vivaan 😡-.

After thinking of here n there she decided to make Aalo ke parathe (bread stuffed with potato). Paakhi woke up by hearing the noise she was scared as she was alone in the study room - 😦 yeh kaisa shor hai/ what kind of noise is this -. She got up n secretly looked out from the door she saw Suraj sleeping on the couch - how can he sleep, is he deaf?😴 - n then she hear the noise again, it was coming from the kitchen she saw a shape - could it be...😲 - Suraj who was still sleeping (he was having a nice dream 😉) she decided to wake him. On her toes she goes to wake him. Paakhi; Suraj Bhai, she shaked his arm, look she pointed to kitchen. He was in a half sleep one eye open like a slit😩, Chakor Di is cooking I'm very scared... Suraj; what... now sitting on the couch she is doing what? repeating it more to himself in a shooking way 😨 she is cooking y? Paakhi; don't know but look it seems like she is doing something big. Suraj; lag to raha hai / yeah it's really seems like this. Ok just get ready n fresh up ok. Paakhi; ok.

In the meantime the door bell rings Chakor wasn't aware of the fact that both Suraj n Paakhi r awake n getting ready - uffo 😡 now I have to open the door -. Chakor had kept the stove on. One pan was on the stove with a handmade parathe 😊. She rushed to the door n welcomes Adi who was very excited n happy seeing his friend Chakor smiling n full of wheat yeah she was looking like she got into a tornado of wheat. Adi; u look so funny. Chakor; Adi 😡. Adi; just kidding my beauty she smiled n Adi smells something n then Chakor smells too. Chakor; oh no my paratha 😣😢. Hearing her scream Suraj; comes out of his room with a towel (I don't know y but I love towel scence 😁 n I think both need equal share). Kiya huwa / what happen? He looked at Adi who was laughing even louder now. Suraj went to the kitchen. Like u all can guess not only Chakor but also the kitchen was looking like some1 survived a tornado everything was dirty full of waste n wheat nothing was done with structure n in the middle of all the mess Chakor was crying 😭. Suraj; goes to her what is? he asked. Chakor; sniffed n said look my paratha it burns I have been working on it since 7 am. Suraj; looked at the clock on the wall n smiled Chakor it's ok it's already 9 am n it doesn't matter how many u made we will share now get up n stop crying 😢 he wanted wiped the tears away but Chakor; starts crying again 😭 but I just made this one. Suraj; 😲 what! more surprised than angry. But look my kitchen seeing this toofan/ tornado I thought made at least a dozen. Chakor; got up I hate u she screamed n run into the bedroom n slammed the door. Suraj what was this. Adi n Paakhi both slammed their hands on their foreheads. Adi; u hurt her feelings. Paakhi; yeah bhai she made an effort to make parathe n u said in this she should have made a dozen did i ever made parathe? Suraj; made a face oh man 😟 I screwed up again.

Adi; sorry friend but I think we have to leave the court n the clue is waiting for us n don't worry she didn't mean it she is a bit angry she needs time to calm down n yeah Paakhi my new besty she smiled from heart 😀 is here n I'm sure she will handle it with alot care, right? Paakhi nodded. Suraj; but my clothes r inside. Paakhi; so u r aware of the fact that u r half naked? Suraj got red 😳 n rushed to the study room where he has some clothes to change.

Suraj; comes out Paakhi be careful here have some money u can order something btw where is Adi. Paakhi; he is waiting downstairs of u. Suraj; ok. Please convince her to forgive hmm. Paakhi; I will do my best. Suraj was abt to leave He crossed the kitchen n decided to take the burnt Paratha he rolled n ate it. Suraj; say her it was yummy n my tummy said Thank u for the effort. Paakhi smiled n showed him a thumbs up 👍.

He left n Chakor; came out he eat my burned Paratha she asked Paakhi. Paakhi; Haan/ yes u hear him y didn't u come out earlier? Chakor; I thought he will come to me n apologies. Paakhi; uff what now he left n I don't know when they return. Chakor; I think I have to make a step toward him or...? with a questioning face to Paakhi. Paakhi; first let's eat something look bhai gave me money. They both went for breakfast.

Suraj n Adi drove to court. Adi; Suraj r u sure the judge will accept our request. Suraj; looked at backseat with him they will.

A few hours ago:
Suraj n Adi met at the parking area of Suraj Apartment. Adi; so Mr. did u handle it? Suraj; oh man com'on let's change the topic. The clue u found what is it. Adi; well it's not something it's some1. Suraj; What. How u found that person. Adi; I told u how bad I felt after knowing she might be alive I did what a journalist does I did my research a proper one n this time I found a man who said she took her life. But we never found her body Suraj; said confused how can he witnesses the suicide? Adi; that's exactly what I thought how so I tried to find him n he showed a piece of paper this is his address. Suraj; 😀 what u have his address that's great. I think we should go first to the witness n with the witness to the court. Adi; nodded sure.

They drive to the address n get off the car. Suraj; it's a very old house I thought the person would live in u r old city n not here in Delhi. Adi; yeah that made me think too n here some information abt the house. Suraj smiled Adi; continues It seems that it belongs to Mohanlal Ltd. Suraj; I think we r on the right track Adi, well done. Adi; got a bit shy kind of embarrassed Thx.

They searched the place but couldn't find anything or any1 Adi; sorry here is no1 maybe they left months ago. Suraj; hmm yeah u r right don't be sorry that's great one more hint on Mohanlal they r envolved.

They made their way back to the car. There was a noise coming from the back of the house. Suraj wait Adi confused hmm Suraj psst. he showed him to keep quite n listen carefully. There again this time Adi heared it too not nodded each other n went back to backside of the house there was a tackily garden house they didn't checked it first as they thought it won't be used anymore. Suraj signals him to go from the back he will enter from the front side he took out his gun for safety reasons he gave a Adi a wood stick which day a diameter of 8 cm. If the person would try to run away they would be prepared.

They enter the garden house which was absolutely not tackily from the inside it just should made a demolition appearance so no1 will get interested to enter. Adi was on the back side - I hope we found that guy who witnesses the suicide -. Suraj entered the front side n saw silhouette - who is this I have to be very careful hope Adi handle the back side properly -. A man was in the kitchen n making Chai/tea from himself n was singing a song (ek garam chai ki piyali ho koi usko pilane wali hoo/ translation ~ I have a cup of tea but I need a lady to serve). Suraj n Adi were looking at each otger confused seeing the guy who is in his mid 40's. Adi & Suraj - tharki/ pervert -. Suraj signals him some commandos. Adi who is not a police man but a big fan of Suraj knows the commandos which says they in back n hide I will attack him n u r my back-up.

Suraj went to kitchen very quietly the man was making his cup n Suraj; was right behind him. Pointing the gun on the man's back a hands up or i will shot. The man; got scared - I don't have anything I'm a homeless person this garden house was open I got in. The man turned n was looking awful he had a scar on his face from the lip to the chin. His clothes were old n stinky he was full of dirt. Adi; came out damn he is just a random person. I'm so sorry we waste our precious time here. Suraj; looked at the guy so u r homeless the man nodded. N u take over of the house showing it with gun. The man nodded again. Suraj; what's ur name. The man; Saab jaane dona main to ek faakhir hoon ghar mila aur main ghus gaya/ sir let it go I'm a beggar I saw the house n entered. Suraj; a beggar this watch is very nice n the place just got renovated n that he showed to the pocket of the man's trousers a bunch of keys how u came on them pointing the gun in his face. The man; gulped batata hoon / I will tell u.

Back in the car.
Suraj; whatever u told is u will repeat it infront of the judge understand!
The man who's name is Bhalla nodded. Adi; what if he lies n make an excuse. Suraj; smirked that's my problem just wait we r there.

Court:
The judge; Hello ACP Suraj Rajvanshi how r u? Suraj; Sir thank u I'm fine. The judge looked behind Suraj n saw Adi n Bhalla. Suraj; notice the view n said: Sir this is journalist Aditya Khanna n this is a local goon Bhalla I'm here to make a request. I'm not sure if u r aware of it or not but I arrested Vivaan Mohanlal on attempt of rape but he got out of bail n weak evidence. The judge Mr. Saxena; Yes, I heared abt it n I have to admit u have guts to arrest him. But what does it all means n what has the journalist n this local goon to do with ur case? Suraj; Sir, in a year ago a girl reported to be raped by Vivaan Mohanlal but the girl Imli committed Suicide the death body was never found n this guy here Bhalla has given a false witness report. Mr. Saxena; goes to Bhalla is this true? What happened with the girl n y u give a fake statement.  Bhalla; Jugde Saab/ Sir I'm just a beggar this policeman forced me to come n give u  a fake report so he can take his revenge on Vivaan Mohanlal he couldn't keep him behind the bars now he is taking all possibilities he can fine. Adi; Sir this is a lie please don't trust him. Mr. Saxena; hmm Suraj do u have any evidence against this goon his allegation against u can put ur name n reputation in danger. Syraj; Sir, before I start the investigation I switched on the camera of my mobile phone secretly. Suraj; took out his phone here u can see n hear what he said to us.

The Investigation interview:
Suraj mentioned it n had switched on his camera of the mobile Phone n hide it from Bhalla n Adi. Suraj; ok I will start with the question n u give me a honest answer. Bhalla nodded in the video. Suraj; r u forced to give this statement or to stay here r u forced u can go whenever u want. Adi; surprisingly shouted at Suraj what r u saying if he leaves we won't have any evidence against Vivaan. Suraj; made him calm I can't force any1 this can all goes against me n my case. Tell me ur full name Bhalla...? But Bhalla kept quiet. Suraj; Okay then let's talk abt the illegal stay. U said u take over of the wrecked garden house which is better mobilized than my apartment how it comes that u even have the keys. Well show me the keys a beggar doesn't have keys. Bhalla was nervouse n hesitant but he gives Suraj the keys. Suraj; Thank u let's see what I can open with each key he demonstrated in the video the keys belongs to the house did u kill some1 who stayed here did u blackmail🤔? Bhalla; jumped up No, i didnt kill ir blackmail anyone. Yes, it's true I didn't take over I have the permission to stay. Suraj; who give u the permission n y? Bhalla; in my old city I give a fake statement... Suraj; which fake statement r u talking abt? I need more details n y u have this fake statement? Bhalla; a son of a rich family Suraj: got inpatient Bhalla I'm warning u give me details or else I will put u in jail for take over n I'm sure if I take ur finger prints I will find a crime history in our database. Bhalla; gulp yes the rich boy is I mean was Vivaan Mohanlal. Suraj; y? Bhalla; he was accused by a girl named Imli. Suraj; what allegation? Bhalla; she said he raped her. Suraj; do u know if he had done this? Bhalla; no sir, all I know is that they give me money n this garden house for my fake statement. Suraj; ur statement what was it abt? Bhalla; I said I eyewitnesses how she committed Suicide. Suraj; do u saw her death body? Bhalla denied it. Suraj; listen u have to withdraw ur fake statement we need to find Imli we need to know if she is alive or death without a death body the search should not stop so soon. N for the fake statement u should have been arrested earlier but it's never too late come he hold his collar Bhalla; u said u won't do anything. Suraj; did I hit u? did I pointed the gun on ur face to get a statement? when I said I won't punish u for ur fake statement or the illegal stay? I didn't promised u anything.

Back in present court:
Mr. Saxena; unbelievable gud job Mr. Suraj Rajvanshi u can arrest him n tell me ur full request. Suraj; as we mentioned without a death body we can't be sure can u please grant us a search warrant for all Mohanlal's facilities? I...no actually Adi wants to write abt this plot n I want to submit a new case a missing case. Mr. Saxena; u he pointed on Suraj submit ur case n come to me I will grant the search warrant I can't let rich people take over hand on the law Suraj n Adi smiled. Being a judge I have no rights to stop u by writing a report for ur...? Adi; Sir TV show. Suraj; after having the search warrant I will create a new task force for this. Thank u Sir he saluted n left with Adi n Bhalla.

Chakor n Paakhi were at home n Chakor was ready to show her skills "again" which was a fun watch for Paakhi; haha Chakor Di let it be Bhai said he loves like u r. Chakor; this is not fair he is Mr. Perfect n I'm Miss lazy n Chaos in 1 it's like buy 1 n get 1 free 😣. Paakhi; stopp I can't stop laughing 😆😂🤣 my stomach. Chakor; u think it's funny hään. She comes closer with a broom I will show u how bad I am. Paakhi; oh no aaahh she runs away into the study room. Both were in n heared a phone ringing hmm there Paakhi showed. Chakor; went to phone n picked up Hello Suraj Rajvanshis phone. A women; on the otherline Hello who r u? Chakor; - this voice sounds familiar... oh 😲 - Teju aunty it's Chakor Bhuvaan Laal. Teju; Chakor? what r u doing there? She told her everything. Teju; I'm so happy n proud abt my son u wanted to do what. Chakor; show him that I'm a gud choice. Teju; he loves Malai Kofte n I'm sure u can keep the house clean with help from Paakhi it will go faster n don't think of not taking help it's always needed. Chakor; smiled thank u I will n thx for the tip. Should Suraj call u back. Teju; No it's a secret phone talk between a daughter n mother. She smiled even more. They hung up the phone n Chakor looked at Paakhi who was waiting for it but before Chakor could even ask Paakhi; she said I will help u.

Doing the work together it was obviously faster n in the kitchen Paakhi gave her advices how to keep it simple n clean. They were done n waiting for Adi n Suraj. The door ring bells n Chakor was excited - I remember the 1st time I met him I hated him not knowing him just bcz of the marriage proposal n  now I can't think to live without him - Paakhi; Chakor Di maybe Suraj bhai comes alone I will hide in the study room so u can romance a little bit.  Chakor; oh besharam/ shameless girl. Paakhi hide herself not to disturb them.

Chakor; opens the door with a big smile a man with a bunch of flowers was standing infront of he she couldn't see his face Thank u Suraj she said. The man comes closer n pushed Chakor. Chakor; aaahh Sur... oh who r u? n who send u? seeing the unknown face of the man. The man came over he didn't say anything n Paakhi saw him she didn't came out but took a picture with her mobile phone of the guy - kiya karoon/what should I do -. The man; looked around n Paakhi hide again Chakor- Paakhi don't come out hide - is here some1 else he asked. Chakor; no only me she shouted n Paakhi understood she should hide. The man; gud he took a hanky n tanked it with chloroform he putted in Chakors face till she lost her conscious. The man grabed n kidnapped her.

Paakhi was crying n shaking while Suraj n Adi were coming home the door was standing open. Suraj; wait let me go first. Adi nodded. Suraj take his gun n entered his apartment - here r signs of a fight - Suraj; shouted the names Chakor! no answer Paakhi! no answer Suraj; got tensed Adi call the police immidiately I will check the apartment further. Adi; yes I'm calling them. Adi called the police n Suraj checked every room at last his study room he heared the shattered cry of Paakhi 😭😭😭. Suraj; Paakhi where r u it's ur Suraj bhai. Paakhi sneaked out from her hiding place which was the couch. Paakhi; Suraj Bhai he kidnapped Chakor Di. She breaks down in his arms. Adi call an ambulance now Suraj shouted. Adi did it the police n ambulance came simultaneous.

The House investigation
The jr Inspec.; Sir we checked everything but we couldn't find any clue whoever did this is an expert.  Suraj; ok. Did u talked to My cousin Paakhi? Jr. Inspec.; No Sir she only wants to talk to u. Suraj; fine come with me. They both went to Paakhi who was now in a better state Adi was with her. Suraj; Paakhi he said broken it was the first time ever the other officers or constables saw an emotional side of Suraj but the state of Paakhi was heart breaking for him he came n hugged her. How r u now? he asked calm n carefully. Paakhi; better she was in his arms. Suraj; can u tell me.. us what had happened? She repeated the day n then the last hours Paakhi; said she said to goon she is alone she saved me Paakhi started to cry again. Suraj; holded yeah she is brave like u. U hide it was the right decision what would I have done if something had happen to u? Paakhi; Bhai look she searched for her phone. Bhai my phone where is it?. Ever1 looked around then they found it she show the pic's she took. Suraj; Paakhi 😊 u r a genius. Paakhi; find her asap. Suraj; we will find her now we have a face n a detailed information from u abt the time schedule. Paakhi; I did right? Adi; yes u did but don't put ur own live in danger again ok. She nodded.

Suraj; Adi I have a request they know where I live this is the address of my parents please drive her safely home. Adi; she can stay at my place. Suraj; I know but I want u to hide too I don't know what kind of game they r playing but they mess up with the wrong person. I will talk to my parents u just go n don't say a word to anyone till I will call, got it. Adi; got it but the Story. Suraj; showed to his pocket he got 2 hiding cameras from Adi u remember. I will record everything u just go n save my cousin n urself n promise me till I won't call u won't come back. Adi; - I can't promise this - I promise I will bring her home safely.

Adi n Paakhi left Suraj was alone at his place which was now unbearable for him.

...... uff long right😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 519 24
What happens if U see the woman of ur dreams? Suraj comes back to India n sees Chakor!
55.1K 2.3K 52
ming will love kit ,but eventually he will breaks kits heart with one useless bet. when he see kit with another one ,will he realise his own feelings...
28.6K 888 29
Chan never thought that he would ever encounter a boy like him.
6.6K 457 10
"You belong to me" . . . "I didn't expect to fall in love with you" . . . I can't tell too much in detail..or I'll ruin my own story.. What if he thi...