MOGEKO X READER

By Octogirl123

~I don't know many of the characters in other games so I'll just try ~X reader ~Smut (Yes I do smut now) ~Gen... More

Requests needed
Shirogane x Shy!Reader
Yukisada x Reader
Idate x Witch!Reader
Samekichi x reader
Lowrie x Teacher!Reader
Ivlis x Angel!Reader
Licorice x Child!Reader
Justim x Goddess!Reader
Kcalb x Fallen Angel!Reader
Satanick x Bunny girl!Reader
Moge-ko x Reader
Lobco x Mysterious!Wolf!Male!Reader
Yandere!Wodahs x Reader x Yandere!Kcalb
Fukami x Reader
Fumus x Wife!Reader
Male! Rocma x Reader
Yandere!Wodahs X Reader X Yandere!Kcalb - Part Two
Shirogane X Orca!Reader
Taffy X Child!Reader X Olive
Kcalb X Reader
Sataneko X Bullied!Reader
Sal X Shy!Female!Reader

Idate x Injured!Reader

3.1K 70 12
By Octogirl123

Requested by BlankTides. I hope you enjoy!

~3rd POV~
You lay on the white snow, breathing heavily. Blood surrounded you, making a small splashing sound whenever you moved. The Orca sat near you, also in a puddle of his own blood. He occasionally coughed.

You remember how the fight started, but you didn't think it would end like this, slowly dying with your worst enemy by you (you thought he would overpower you and eat you). You looked up into the unusually blue sky and slowly lifted an arm and reached towards the sun.

Flashback
The (F/A) marched into the Orca Danger Zone. That bastard had hurt Shirogane and Rocma again. The (F/A) decided it was time for him to go. Even if it meant she would die, she would still try.

"Ah~ (Y/N) I was wondering when you would appear." The smell of cigarettes filled the (F/A)s nostrils. She growled. The Orca appeared behind her, a cigarette between his teeth. "Listen you piece of rotten blubber. Leave here and never return. You have hurt many people and we have decided you must go." (Y/N) snarled. The Orca just laughed.

"What did you come here for to warn me? You are an idi-" He was interrupted by the female slamming her fist into his face. The Orca stumbled and massaged his bruised jaw. "That was a hard hit (Y/N)~" He smirked.

"Leave now or I will force you to." (Y/N) hissed. The Orca chuckled.

"I would like to see you try." He grabbed the females wrist and pulled her against him, he wrapped his arms around her.

"What are you doing you pervert?!"  She cried.

"The little (F/A) is getting all flustered from a hug~ This is why I like you (N/N)." The Orca smiled innocently.

She blushed at his words, however she remembered what she was here for and punched him hard in his stomach. The Orca groaned in pain and released the girl. (Y/N) took the opportunity to kick him in his face and scratch his tail.

The Orca grabbed her ankle as she was going in for another kick. "It's not nice to hit people when they're down." He stood up and flung (Y/N) across the Danger Zone. She managed to manoeuvre herself so she was clawing the ground with her nails in an attempt to slow down.

(Y/N) looked up to see the Orca charging at her and raising a fist to punch her. She rolled out of the way. The killer whale spun around and kicked her in the side, cracking some of her ribs. (Y/N) choked on air.

"Why did you come here (Y/N)? You knew the consequences of coming here and doing this to me. I will give you a chance to leave now, if you don't leave, I'll kill you." The male lit another cigarette and smirked.

"I made a promise to myself. That I would drive you away from here or die trying. I'm not one to go back on promises." (Y/N) said, shakily standing straight to face the male.

"Then a fight to the death?"

"Yes Idate."

End of Flashback

The sun disappeared behind some clouds, making you frown. You were sure you were going to die here, you wanted to see the sun as you drifted into slumber.

"You are quite strong (Y/N)." Idate said. You turned your head towards him and saw he was standing and brushing snow off of his suit.

"How can you stand?" You asked him, wincing whenever you took a breath. He looked down at you and smiled.

"My body is a lot stronger than yours my little (F/A)." He said softly. Idate began to limp towards you and crouched down next to your head.

"I must of been a bit too rough." Idate mutters. He was looking at your torso and legs, they were covered in scratches, bite marks and holes where he had stabbed you with a harpoon.

Idate gently put his arms around you and slowly began lifting you up. When you cried out in pain he suddenly stopped and lay you back down.

"I'm going to take you to that owl." Idate informed you. You looked at him and slowly nodded. He then began to lift you up again, it hurt but you bit your lip so no sounds would come out.

The Orca began walking towards the village, carrying you bridal style. The cold wind was biting your skin and wounds so you moved closer to Idate's chest. The Orca responded by holding you tighter.

"Idate, everything is going dark," You whimpered. Idate looked down at you and sped up, he could see the village and the group of residents staring at his zone.

"Just hang on a little bit longer. I can see your friends..... and they can see me...... they have weapons and look quite mad." Idate muttered. You giggled a bit and then started coughing violently.

Idate looked down at you, he saw blood had covered most of your body.  He stumbled a bit from his own wounds and fell to his knees. He saw the villagers were running towards them, they looked confused and angry.

"(Y/N), you'll be ok just try and stay awake for a while longer." Idate said, he sheltered your frail body from the snow which was now falling heavily.

"What.... about you?" You asked with a raspy voice. The Orca looked into your eyes, you saw regret and worry in them. "No... you're coming... with me. I won't.... let you... die." You grabbed his arm. "You could of eaten me.... or left me to... die but you didn't."

"I'm not sure why I saved you." Idate admitted. He looked up and saw Rocma sprinting towards them, she was furious. She was dragging Yukisada behind her and he was dragging poor Shirogane, who was sliding across the ice on his butt.

"Get away from (Y/N) you pervert!" Rocma snarled. Yukisada whimpered at the sight of the two of you.

"Hurry the hell up!" Idate shouted. "She has got bad injuries, don't you care about her?" He flicked his tail in annoyance.

You looked up at the male. He had a bad reputation, the only good things he has done are: saving Tatsumiya (yea, you know her) and beating up that shark who betrayed everyone. So why was he helping you? Just so you could fight again? Or did he actually care?

Idate noticed you looking at him and smirked. "Like what you see (N/N)~" You slowly turned your head away from him and watched your friends approach the two of you.

Idate pushed you towards Rocma and shakily stood up. Rocma glared at him, loathing him even more for what he did to you. Idate glanced at you one last time before jumping into the ocean and disappearing beneath the waves.

~Time skip because I'm running out of ideas for this and want to end it before it goes really weird~

It had been three months since the fight against Idate and most of your injuries had healed. Yukisada would never let you out of his sight unless someone was with you. You tried explaining what happened but no one listened. In the end, you gave up. No one had seen Idate since the fight, so he probably just left.

You were sitting with Shirogane on the edge of Iceberg Isle, talking about random things and laughing. Rock was with you earlier but left in a hurry after the conversation changed from ice cream to when you ate spider eggs accidentally.

"That's a funny story  (Y/N)." Shirogane said. "Wait. What's that?" He looked out into the ocean and pointed at a dark shape approaching the island quite fast.

You looked to where he was pointing and froze. Whatever it was, it looked angry. "Shiro?"
"Y-yes?" Came the scared reply.
"Let's run."

You both began to run back towards the shelter of the village, it was pretty far away but because of how scared you two were, you were going to reach it quickly.

Suddenly, the ice in front of the two of you exploded and a dark figure emerged from it. Shirogane screamed like a little girl and darted behind you.

"Ah~ Greetings my little (F/A)." A familiar voice purred. Idate stood up to his full height and looked down at you, smiling. "I see you are better."

"So are you." You said with no emotion. Idate stared at you and then laughed.

"I figured out why I saved you." He cried. You crossed you arms and waited for an explanation. "But you will need to beat me to find the answer!" He smirked mischievously.

"Fine you annoying whale." You rolled your eyes and got into a fighting stance. Your muscles still ached from the fight but you ignored it and put on a brave face.

"Oh and (N/N)~"

"What?"

"You're my new playmate!"

"@#$!"

Hope you enjoyed this. Sorry for the delay, I've been watching a lot of Sasageyo videos.
I didn't really know what to put and I didn't want him to actually kiss or do any of that stuff to the reader (sorry).
I might make another version of this with a different ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 7.1K 20
"Last year nothing happened. The year before nothing happened. And the year before that nothing happened." β†ͺcontains: β†  nsfw, smut, lime πŸ’¦ β†  fluff...
684 0 31
I will write different scenarios, character x character, and character x reader. most characters are gods please put any requests you might have in t...
950 11 21
[These oneshots are pretty bad, especially at the beginning, so I'm going to focus on my other stories. I might rewrite them at some point. I WILL ST...
120K 1.8K 17
Just a series of one shots of one of my favorite games :) Pls literally most of these is just me being a simp and simping too hard it turned into smu...