Licorice x Child!Reader

Requested by BlankTides. I hope you enjoy! Also you are a devil from Vicer's world.
I didn't know what to put for the start of this. I never actually went to a sleepover as a kid so I don't know what young children do.

"Come on (Y/N), let's play a game!" Silhouette begged you, she was pulling on your arm.

"OK Silhouette." Was all you said. You allowed her to drag you to the gardens outside Blancblack castle where Crea Flankenstien and Licorice were waiting. Wodahs was watching from a window, you could feel his icy gaze on you.

"Let's play Hide and Seek. You all know the rules right?" Everyone nodded. "I'll seek first. You all have 30 seconds to hide. Go!" Silhouette covered her eyes and began counting.

You looked around for a good place to hide. You saw a wide bush and ducked behind it. Licorice and Crea had already vanished.

Silhouette finished counting and began looking around. She ran past the bush you were hiding behind and went deeper into the gardens. You sighed in relief and giggled.

"Why hello." You looked up and saw a smiling face looking down at you.

A tall man with black hair, indigo eyes and strangely shaped horns was squatting next to you. He wore a black suit with a white dress shirt underneath and he had a crimson, Victorian-style bow tie. He wore a black cape with red interior and red/black wings joined to the cape.

He looked weird.

"Hello mister." You said back. The man just smiled back at you. You briefly glanced around to see if anyone had found you. When you turned back to the man he was sitting right next to you.

"My name is Satanick. What's yours?" He asked. His smile grew even bigger.

"(Y/N)." You said. Satanick wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "You're so cute! Want some candy?" Satanick held out a lollipop, you hesitantly took it. "Thank you?"

Satanick just stared at you, you saw something strange deep in his eyes. Right then, you realised he was trouble. You looked around to see someone that could help you, no one was in sight. You needed to get away somehow.

"I'm sorry Mister Satanick but I need to go and find my friends. They might be worried about me." You stood up and smiled at him. Satanick looked disappointed but smiled back. You ran around the garden to try and find your friends. You eventually spotted them playing tag (when friends leave you hanging in the middle of a game while they go and play another game ;c ). Sadness engulfed you, but you shook it off and planted a smile on your face.

"Hey guys." You greeted them. Crea looked up and smiled. "(N/N) where were you hiding?" Silhouette asked.

"Behind a bush, you ran right past me!" You said jokingly. Licorice strode up to you and grabbed your wrist.

"Where did you get this?" He demanded. You looked at the lollipop that was still in your hand. "Oh a man with indigo eyes and strangely shaped horns gave it to me." Licorice's eyes narrowed. He grabbed the candy and threw it across the garden. "Don't accept anything he gives you, even if it's a job." Licorice growled.

~Timeskip~

After playing some more tag, the four of you decided to go back inside and draw. You drew you holding hands with your parents and added the 'devil' of the world you were in, Vicers.

You looked over to Licorice and he drew his 'mommy', Ivlis. Crea drew her father, Victor Flankenstien, Envi and Medouco and the same man you saw earlier. You wanted to ask her about him but with Licorice there, you didn't want to.