Baby Girl

De Truly_MadlyDeeply

Three years ago Avery-Rose had her entire life set in stone. She was a model, cheerleader, had the perfect bo... Mai multe

Baby Girl
[1] Back Home
[2] Loki
[3] Big Girl Bed
[4] Baby Daddy
[5] First Impressions
[6] Full house
[7] Gone
[8] Valentine's Day
[9] The Beauty of London
[10] Din With Quinn
[11] Guess Kids
[12] Kylie & Khloé
[13] Family Lunch
[14] Daddy Directioner
[15] Put On a Smile
[16] Nightmares
[18] New friends
[19] Tea Parties
[20] Happinies
[21] Waterpark
[22] Home
[23] Burnt
[24] Articles
[25] Breakfast
[26] Meet Daddy
[27] Jeg Lag
Author's Note
[28] Different Person
[29] surprises
[30] Up All Night
[31] Piggy Backs
[32] Food Fights
[33] Court Date
[34] Court Room Surprises
[35] Going to Daddy's
[36] Lullabies
[37] Decisions
[38] Final
[39] Epilogue Part I
[40] Epilogue Part 2
I HAVE A QUESTION

[17] Confrontations

5.5K 143 20
De Truly_MadlyDeeply

Avery-Rose

"Avery and Ellie Parker, welcome." Doctor Hollis greets as we enter in his office.

"Hello Doctor Hollis, nice seeing you again." I shake his hand and sit in the seat on the other side of his desk, Ellie in my lap.

Doctor Hollis is a child psychologist. We saw him multiple times last year when Ellie had her nightmares before.

"Ellie you've gotten bigger then the last time I've seen you!" He cooed. He was a young doctor, in his early 30's.

"I this many!" She cheers holding up four fingers, I put one down for her.

"And what's wrong Ellie?" He asked her. It's weird having her answer. The last time we were here Ellie was maybe two and a half and I would have to answer most questions while he watched her body language and stimulation to different pictures.

"I have scary dreams." She says starting to look more afraid.

"And what happened?" I push her so she can keep going.

"I hit myself and got a boo boo." She says pointing to her the few bruises on her arms. Doctor Hollis lightly grabs her arm and looks at the marks. He retracts and writes something in his note pad.

"Do you remember what happened Ellie?" He asks her. I asked the same thing two nights ago when she had the dream, if she doesn't remember I'll fill the doctor in.

"Big, big men run after me, I by myself and I get mad so I hit them." She tells him. He goes back to his note book and writes something.

"Hey Ellie, how bout you go over there in the corner and play with the toys while I talk to your mum?" Ellie nods and jumps off my lap and runs to the little table in he corner of the room with toys and books on it.

"Are they going to come back?" I ask him.

"Depends, did something traumatic happen again?" He asks me.

"The other day, paparazzi surrounded us. " I told him. "I don't know if you heard about the whole 'Liam Payne's Daughter thing." I say in a lower voice.

He chuckles. "Well, unfortunately it's all the office is talking about Ave. I mean we've all basically watched her grow up." He says motioning his head to Ellie who was laughing to herself. "But that could have done it. The whole paparazzi thing."

"So what do I do?"

"I suggest just reminding her that it's okay, watching a movie before bed, letting her sleep in your bed could also work, or even playing some nice music while she sleeps. I heard one direction is pretty good for that." He smiles. I just glare at him "I'm so sorry I had to." He laughs.

"So they should just go away on there own?" I question.

"They should yes. As long as the bad memory goes away, the dreams should too. But, if they do become more frequent, I suggest you bring her back here." He smiles.

"Thank you again Doctor." I say standing up.

"It was nothing really Avery, I love Ellie." I tell Ellie to wave goodbye and she does.

Right before I leave his office he says, "oh and Avery, good luck with that Liam thing."

"Thank you." I nod walking out.

As soon as I had buckled Ellie into the car, I realized there was something I was putting off, something that I should probably do sometime soon. I take my phone out of my pocket and dial the number.

"Hello?" The voice asks.

"Hey Ruth, it's me." I say looking down. I put my phone on speaker and through it into the next seat and proceed to back out of the parking lot.

"We'll look who decided to call back. It's been days Avery."

"I know, I know. And I'm sorry, but a lot has gone on." I tell her. Nothing really big has gone on, Adam and I have been pulling some things together for the lawyer, I would go to work while Adam stayed home with Ellie or vies versa. It doesn't help that paps have literally been camping outside my house waiting for a picture of 'Baby Payne'.

"I'm sure it has, what you had to tell the whole world instead of just Liam?" Ruth began to yell.

"Okay first I didn't even tell Liam. Second, why would I want Ellie's face everywhere. Third, I'm not fighting with you right now I'm driving and Ellie is in the back. I was just wondering if I can come by tomorrow in the afternoon? My brother is going to watch El so I can talk to you." Ruth has always had this 'big sister' thing over me. But I'm 20, almost 21. I don't need to be lectured like a child.

There was a long silence before she finally answered "fine." And hung up.

So after I got home with Ellie, she begged that we play tea party. So now I'm sitting in a chair, that's half the size of my arse, in between ducky and a bear in a top hat.

"Momma, do you want more Tea?" She asks me.

"Of course." I smile handing her my cup. She pretends to poor some 'tea' in my cup. "So Ellie, do you ever wonder about your daddy?" I hesitate.

"Sometimes. But you tell me that one day he come and we be happy, right?" She asks looking at me.

"Right baby. But don't you ever... Miss him?" I ask her.

"Momma you can't miss someone you don't know." She frowns, probably mimicking my current face. "What's wrong momma? I not sad about not having a daddy. I have you, and Uncle Adam and Grandpa." She comes up and climbs in my lap.

"Alright Ellie," I simply say kissing her forehead. I hear a knock at the door, which ends the conversation with Ellie, thanks to her three year old attention span.

"Hello?" I hear Adam's voice come from the front door. "Blue, Ellie?" He asks.

"Momma can I put uncle Adam in a princess crown?" Ellie whispers. I laugh.

"Of course Ellie, don't take no for an answer. " she jumps off my lap and runs downstairs.

In the distance I hear Adam protest 'no, no. Ellie uncle Adam is tired from work. No, fine." Then I hear the two sets of feet walk upstairs. And there was Adam in a bright pink crown decorated in rhinestones.

"Princess Adam is here!" Ellie cheers. I bite my tongue to keep my laughter in.

"Don't even think about it." Adam warns as I take out my phone.

"Just one picture, with Ellie!" I smile.

"No"

"Please?"

"No!"

"Please uncle Adam?" Ellie begs with her puppy dog eyes. He looks at her for a moment and then back at me.

"Fine," he says picking her up. "You are going to be very difficult when you're older Ellie. " he says looking at her.

"She already is." I joke. I position my phone in front of the two of them and snap the picture.

"Alright fun is over, Ellie would you like me to make dinner?" Adam asks. She nods.

"Momma are you coming?" She asks me.

"I have to go out, momma will be back In time for bed time okay?"

"Okay, have fun momma!" I get up and follow them down the stairs.

"I will sweetie." I kiss her cheek before Adam puts her down. She runs into the kitchen to wait for him.

"Be safe Blue, if things go wrong with Ruth just call me. I'll come over." He assures me.

"I just, I don't want to disappoint any one, but I feel like I already have. You know?" I tell him. Instead of answering he pulls me into a tight embrace.

"Avery-Rose Parker, you have not disappointed anybody. I promise. Now go and remake a friendship." He smiles. I return his kind gesture and go into my car. The drive to Ruth is one that I know very well. She's babysat Ellie ever since my sister passed.

But this time, driving to her house I know it's different. This could be the last time I drive here while we are on speaking terms.

In pull into her drive way and get out of the car. When I reach the door I take a huge deep breath before knocking twice. A few moments later the door swings open revealing Ruth on the other side.

"Avery, come in." She says before turning into her living room. I follow behind her. I've never been a very shy person, but all the confidence I had is gone.

She sits on one couch and I choose to sit in the chair across from her.

"So," she starts. "Are you going to tell me what demon possessed you to do such a thing?"

"Ruth it wasn't like that. I wasn't going to keep in a secret forever." I defend, I wasn't. I tried to tell Liam, he didn't listen, so I gave up. That doesn't mean that I wasn't going to eventually try again.

"I just, I don't get it. You let me babysit her for over a year now and never once did you think to say 'oh yah Ruth by the way, this is your niece' like did that never occur to you?" She demands.

"I didn't want to tell anyone until I told Liam."

"Well how did that work? Instead of telling Liam you told the press?" She demands. Wait what?

"What are you talking about?" I question. "I did not tell anyone who Ellie's Father was. Only one person knew and that was Alice."

"The how does the entire world know about 'baby Payne'?"

"Well Liam got a DNA test behind my back, that's how he figured it out. But I didn't leak it. Why the hell would I do that?" Is this what everyone thinks? That I wanted attention so I leaked this?

"Liam wouldn't do that." She defends him.

"Just like how Liam wouldn't hide a relationship from his family for almost two years? Or how he lost his virginity at 15? Or maybe how he wouldn't stay in a hotel when visiting his family because his girlfriend didn't want to stay with his family? Does any of that sound like Liam to you, because it doesn't to me." She didn't say anything after that.

"Sure, I made a bad decision keeping this from everyone. But I made the best decision for my daughter. The thing I was trying to protect her from, is exactly what is happening. I didn't want people outside my house because they want a picture of my daughter. I didn't want Ellie to be trapped in our house just because if she goes outside she'll get attacked. I didn't want my daughter to be having nightmares because of all this, and yet, she does. Sky I'm sorry Ruth if you think I made the wrong decision, but to me, it was the right one. And now Liam came in and ruined my like zone of peace." By the end I'm yelling at her.

"Avery, he has a right to see his daughter." She tells me.

"But does he have the right to tell me that I am an unfit mother? That I basically don't deserve Ellie? Does he have the right to take my life away from me? Because that's what Elizabeth is. She is my life. She is my everything. And I will do anything I have to to keep her." I'm trying so hard to fight back the tears, but I can feel a single tear roll down my face.

"He's saying you're an unfit mother?" She asks.

"Yup. He's taking me to court to prove that I don't deserve to see Ellie anymore. So once again, I'm sorry for what I've done to your family. And I'm sorry for whatever fight this brings up, but I will do whatever it takes to keep my daughter." I stand up and make my way to the door. "Goodbye Ruth. I will always look up to you." I tell her before leaving the house. I sit in my car for a few moments before driving to work.

I'm only there for a couple of hours tonight, but it will be nice to take my mind off things.

As soon as I get there, I can see the wall of paparazzi standing in front of the entrance. I decided to park in the back and go through that door. As soon as I get through the main lobby I see Kyle, the hotels manager when Ben and his father are out for a long period of time.

"Avery-Rose, could I speak to you in the office for a moment?" He asks.

"Sure Kyle." I at following close behind him. He sits on the other side of Mr. Rahlps desk and I sit in the other seat.

"Avery, we have a slight problem." He starts. "Ever since the news came out about, well your predicament, there has been tons of men lining up outside trying to get a picture of you. It's bugging some of out costumers. "

"So what? I can't help that?" I say back.

"Avery-Rose I think it would be best if you took some time off work, you know until this all dies down." He tells me.

"Are you kidding me? None of this is my fault! You can't do this!" I yell.

"Avery please calm down. You are not being fired, just being put on leave. You will be paid as if you were on vacation." He tells me.

"You can't be serious?" I complain.

"We are just trying to think of the best thing for our guests. Especially one in particular."

"are you kidding me, this is about Liam isn't it? Of course he's behind this." I say getting up. I storm out of the office and into the staff room. I grab some of my things and go back through the lobby. Luckily no one I was close to works today. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Avery?" Spoke to soon. I turn around to see a pair of brown eyes. "Why are you carrying all those things?" He asks me.

"What you don't already know? " I scoff. "What Liam trying to take my daughter away from me isn't enough, now you're messing with my job too? You're an ass you know that." I couldn't deal with him any more. I couldn't deal with any one any more.

A/N sorry it's really late and I've been stressed out :(

So let's try 20 votes until the next chappy

And let me know what you think

Xoxox

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

130K 5.4K 15
*Prequel to '12 Seconds'* Seven years from now, Sergeant Julia Reynolds will be caught in an explosion in Afghanistan that costs her her memory. She...
292K 5.4K 35
Where Louis and Harry post about their lives.
117K 4.1K 32
Kate Oswald always loved Space. She would sit outside and watch the stars. She would read every book and watch every tv show and movie that had anyth...
86.9K 2K 27
Amy is an ordinary rodeo girl. She is a professional Barrel Racer that only cares about the rodeo, friends an family . She doesn't really like many b...