-RWBY Codename: Remnant 47 (...

By CrimsonSnowden

HitmanRWBYProduction presents: RWBY Codename: Remnant 47 A RWBY X Hitman Male Readers Novel (An Alternate RWB... More

♥Character's Status♥
♥New Friends♥
♥Practice Makes Perfection♥
♥Players and Hearts♥
♥Lesson One♥
♥A Lovely Chat♥
♥JauneDuce♥
♥JauneDuce Pt 2♥
♥Forever Fall In Love♥
♥The Affection Stray♥
♥Monochrome♥
♥Black & White♥
♥High Life Fight♥
♥ Welcome To The Academy♥
♥A Hiccup Sign♥
♥Painting The Town Pink♥
♥ExtraCurricular Activities♥
♥Flaming Hearts♥
♥The Showstopper♥
★An Announcement★
♥A Lovely Field Trip♥
♥First Mission: Search & Destroy♥
♥Mountain Glenn♥
♥Full Speed Ahead♥
♥B.R.E.A.C.H♥
♥A New Start And Team♥
♥First Round♥
♥New Copetitors♥
♥The New Status♥
♥Brawl In The Family♥
♥Synchronize Love Beats♥
♥The Last Fall♥
♥Destiny Is Upon You♥
♥PvP♥
♥The Battle Of Beacon♥
♥Angels & Devils♥
♥The End Of Beacon's Soul♥
♥A New Change♥
♥Contracts♥
♥Atlas♥
♥The Schnee Business♥
♥Ember Tears♥
♥Hinganbana Brawl♥
♥Scorpion's Sting♥
♥Practice What You Preach♥
♥Menagerie♥
♥Nightshade Love♥
♥Mr. R47♥
♥The W. Fang Infiltration♥
♥The Duel Of Remnant's History♥
♥The New Huntsmen♥
♥Thus, I Scatter♥
♥This Will Be The Day♥
♥All Our Days♥
♥Gold♥
♥Wings♥
♥Not To Fall In Love♥
♥Cold♥
♥I'm The One♥
♥I May Fall♥
♥When It Falls♥
♥The Finale♥
♥New Novel♥

♥Charater Shorts: Onyx Crimson♥

245 1 7
By CrimsonSnowden

I walked down the eerie and scary forest where the Grimm live. It was a breezy night as the wind current was strong and heavy. I continued my way towards the lights which appears to be in front of me. My cape blew because of the wind. When I reached the end of the light source, I spotted a village which was under attack. I communicated with Diana Burnwood using my ear piece.

Onyx: Do you think that village is under attack?

Diana: Who knows R47? Why don't you check it out for yourself?

Onyx: Fine, Diana.

A Nevermore flew passed so I managed to ride on it's back. The Nevermore flew towards the attacked village. When the Nevermore was above the village, I took out my Deviant Shroud and I slashed the Nevermore's head. I jumped down from the dead Nevermore and I barrel rolled onto the ground. I looked around my surroundings, seeing that the village was bursting into flames as it was under attack by Grimm. Suddenly, I heard sounds of Beowolves coming towards each of my direction. I held my weapon in my right hand as I saw the Beowolves came up towards me.

Do they even think I could defeat them. A Beowolf pounced onto me. In an ample amount of time, I leashed out my weapon and slashed the Beowolf's head. The three other Beowolves pounced and attack me in the air. I slashed the Beowolves' hearts using my chokuto. Then, another Beowolf ran towards me. I charged towards the Beowolf and sliced it's head in slow motion. Then, I looked behind to see an Ursa roaring at me. It ran and charged towards me furiously. When the Ursa charged at me, I ran towards it and I sliced the Ursa into half. I walked down the pathway of the village.

Three Nevermores flew in the air and they started shooting their feathers at me. I slashed all the feathers with a flame wave using my weapon. Then, I switched from chokuto mode to dual gun mode. I aimed my guns at the Nevermores and then I blasted bullets out from the guns. The Nevermores were hit in the head and they crashed into several houses.

Onyx: Is it done already?

Diana: Not yet, R47. You still have one more Grimm to take care.

Onyx: Which one?

Suddenly, I heard a roar coming from my right. I looked towards my right and it appears to be a Beringel, one of the most furious Grimm. It smashed it's stomach like a gorilla and it charged towards me. He lunged out his fist at me but I dodged it with skillful movements. Then, I tried to slash the Beringel but it fleed away onto the roof of a building. I chased down the Beringel from low ground to get a perfect time to kill it. It suddenly attacked me from mid-air but I ran towards the church. The Beringel was confuse and started to sniff around the area.

I revealled myself to the Beringel as it started to stare at me. I looked behind to not look at it. Then, I heard it roared and ran towards me, trying to attack from behind me. When the Beringel nearly attacked me, I draw out my Deviant Shroud and I used my MoonBurst Semblance. I slashed the Beringel into pieces with one final slice. The Beringel faded as it's ashes flew away.

Diana: Excellent work, R47. The area in the village is cleared from the Grimm. Get back to base.

Onyx: Infirmative.

I slowly walked down the path of the village when suddenly, I heard a voice of somebody calling my old name.

Ruby: Quark?

I turned around, looking behing to see Ruby Rose. She was way different as she was wearing new clothes and she is 16 years old. I stared at Ruby Rose and I fleed away. I jumped on the house and ran my way towards the forest.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: So this will be the prologue of Volume IV of The Heart Of A Hitman. Also, thanks for 2000 readers! I can't believe I could go this far in writing this novel. Hope you readers enjoy reading this magnificent novel! See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 112 18
y/n wasn't just an ordinary student at beacon academy, he wasn't even close to being that All rights for rwby go to rooster teeth
13.3K 131 40
After crashing into the planet you now know as remnant you quickly realise that you are stuck here forever with your friend. Choosing to settle down...
1.5K 38 9
Beacon's second semester is here! Y/n is still being monitored closely by Ozpin and Y/n is amazed at how a man like him has made it so far even with...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...