Awaiting Adventures ( tom hol...

By EstherLee81

"Any other requests Tom for the Press Tour?" "Can my best friend come?" "Haz is already coming." "No I mean... More

1
2
3
4
Instagram
5
Instagram
6
Instagram
7
8
Instagram
9
10
12
13
Instagram
14
15
16
17
Instagram
18
19
20
21
22
23
Instagram
24
25
Instagram
26
27
Instagram
Twitter
new story !!!
28
29
30
oh snap
always be you
A/N
Same Mistakes
Oblivious
Love Unfinished
Touch
Worry
Sus
Rebound
No help
Instagram
Alright plan
Holiday Houses !
Little secrets for little Paddy
Night before Christmas
Oh Boy
Instagram
Hints and Clues
Barrier
Paying the price
Sugary Sweet
Maybe
Healing Tactics
New but good
Instagram
Clueless
A/N
New Chap Yo

11

15.1K 254 96
By EstherLee81

Tom's POV

"Mate you've fucked up big time, why the hell would you do that?"

"Are you kidding me man, she's your best friend what has gotten into you?!"

The never ending scolding from my younger brother and best friend surrounded me. I was mad at myself for saying the things I said to Evelyn. I knew she wasn't going to actually leave, we were both angry. I was frustrated because the whole day because I was conflicted. Between making Evelyn upset or making Alexis even more upset. The whole day I spent with Alexis she complained or if she wasn't complaining she was wanting something.

Deep down inside I was feeling guilty for not spending the day with Evelyn. I even promised her and she takes promises so seriously. I don't even know why I didn't spend the day with her. Plus I ignored her yesterday because I was with Alexis.

"Guys. I get it. Alright." I snapped at the two.

"I'm going to apologize right now."

"Gonna have to do a lot more than apologize to her mate." Harry coughed. I crossed my arms, walking back into the building huffing out a big breath as I pushed the button to the elevator. The two boys following after me.

We made it to our floor and I took my key and scanned it opening the door to see Jacob sitting on the couch. His head in his hands.

"Where is she Jacob?" I asked feeling the presence of Haz and Harry behind me.

"You wanna know why she acted out tonight Tom." He asked completely ignoring my question.

"She was attacked. She has bruises all along her arm. Scariest shit ever." He said in a calm tone before looking at me. Jacob's eyes were sad as I felt guilt wash over me even more. My stomach dropped and I could feel sadness overcome me.

"Where is she Jacob." I asked.

"She left."

"What do you mean she left?"

Evelyn can't leave, we were just mad at each other at the time she can't leave. She's my best friend. I messed up so much. I needed her back to make this all better.

"She went home." He spoke getting up from the couch.

"Like London England home?" I asked in disbelief.

"Why didn't you stop her?" Harry shouted.

"She went home, home Tom. She went back to France. I tried my best to stop her. But she was just so hurt and I couldn't put her back together."

I cursed, angry at myself and for what I did. I slid my phone out of my pocket, dialing Evelyn's number but going straight to voicemail.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed chucking my phone onto the couch as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Maybe, maybe, I can catch a flight to France. Did she say when her flight left Jacob?" I asked pacing through the suite, my anger levels rising.

"Couple of hours maybe? But you can't go Tom. We have work." Jacob said slowly.

"I know we have work!" I snapped. My emotions came flooding out. I was too overwhelmed, I started to breathe heavily and I backed up into the wall and slid down it. I collapsed on the floor hugging my knees to my chest and I started crying. Crying hard.

"What the fuck did I do guys." I sobbed. Feeling someone put their hand on my knee to comfort me.

"Tom, you didn't know she was having such an off day mate." Harry defended me to comfort myself.

"Yeah, but it started off with me. If I didn't, ditch her or ignore her the other day. We could've all been sitting here right now or eating dinner. Fuck." I sighed sniffling wiping under my eyes.

"You guys are best friends. It's just a bump in the road." Jacob spoke in front of me.

"I fucking told the girl I didn't need her anymore. When in reality I can't survive without her. I need Evelyn guys, I just ... wish I haven't fucked everything up." My voice cracked as I put my head against the wall my lips quivering.

"Evie's not a sensitive girl either, just seeing her like that, and seeing you like this is heartbreaking." Jacob commented.

"Jesus you guys can't survive an hour with out each other can ya?" Harrison joked. I shook my head sadly.

"You wanna call mum?" Harry asked as he fetched my phone from the couch. I nodded my head receiving my phone from him as I took a deep breath.

I dialed her number my hands shaking and I put the phone next to my ear. It rang a couple of times until she answered.

Hi Sweetie!

Mum.

What's wrong? You sound upset.

Mum, I might've lost Evie.

What do you mean? You two are glued together you guys can't get rid of each other.

No mum, we got in a huge fight it was kind about Alexis, and I told her I didn't need her and that I didn't want to be friends anymore. She left mum, she went home.

How many times have I told you Tommy, a girlfriend isn't worth losing a friendship. When Evie comes home do you want me to check up on her?

She went back to France. I messed up so much Mum. I don't know what to do.

Sweetheart, sometimes things like this have to take its own course. Maybe this fight with Evie is a sign that Alexis isn't good for you? Tommy you can't let strangers into your life and let them ruin it. It causes a lot of damage.

I called Evie but she hasn't answered me. I just, want her back.

Just sleep on it, once Evie is ready to talk, she'll talk and once that happens see where it goes from there okay hun.

Alright, love you mum. Thank you I miss you.

Love you too, now go get some sleep.

The phone call ended and I rubbed my eyes, wiping away the tears that had fallen on my face. I couldn't believe what I had done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.4K 32
When Y/N meets celebrity Tom Holland at the rehearsal dinner for their best friends' wedding, she feels an instant connection. Tom clearly feels it t...
63.9K 2K 46
**π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘳π˜₯ π˜‰π˜°π˜°π˜¬ 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜”π˜¦π˜΅π˜©π˜°π˜₯ 𝘚𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴** When Y/N and Tom break up, they realise that living their seperate lives is harder than...
63.7K 1.1K 23
"tom you are hurting me" "so don't you dare talk to me like that" *complete* tom holland x reader. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #1 readerxtom #1 holland...
130K 1.3K 200
One shots about - Tom Holland - Harry Holland - Sam Holland - paddy Holland And I think I will do a couple about Haz!!!