Britney's Back

By badboylover000

Britney Falls is a werewolf. On her birthday she goes to her highschool and finds her mate. Adrian is a compl... More

About Me
Birthday Ruined
Rejected
Leavin'
Confrontation
Hello Alpha
Ceremony
Kidnapped
Returning
Revelation
Somebody Find Me!!
Challenged
PARTY!!!!!!!
Adrian's Parents
Blaine's Perfect
On The Right Track
Training
Preparations
The Battle
Coming Home [Sad]
Logan's Story
Goodbye For Now
Vacation
Before.....The date!!! No
The Date!! What am I gonna do?
Seriously What Am I Gonna Do!!!!!!!
Wedding!
Epilogue!!!
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Britney's Back

22.8K 358 18
By badboylover000

Britney Falls isn't a normal girl. She's a werewolf. Yes, they exist. She isn't popular in her high school. She is average. She hates people, so she always keeps to herself. When she finds her mate, Adrian, he rejects her. Adrian is the schools player and the most popular guy in school. It just happens that he is the soon to be alpha of the RedBlood Pack. Britney isn't anywhere close to his rank in the pack. Her parents, Ashley and Gabriel, are the lead pack warriors. Britney can kick anybodys ass anytime she wants, but no body except her brother Blaze and her sister Whitney knows that she can. When Adrian rejects her to keep his man whore ways, Britney gets pissed and runs away to Detroit. When she gets to Detroit, she meets another werewolf named Blaine. They instintly become best friends. When Britney joins Blaine's pack, she gets trained to be an intimidating, badass bitch who no one messes with. When trouble arrises with her old pack and she has to go back, she isn't the same girl. Adrian gets his ass kicked more than once for what he did. Will Britney accept Adrian or will he keep his player ways with the twins, Allyson and Scarlett? Will Blaine find his mate or will Britney turn out to be his mate?

Read to find out what happens to Britney and Adrian in 'Britney's Back'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...
460K 16.6K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
1.7M 41.6K 58
One more step and my whole life changes. I'll become a rogue, all the connections I have with the pack will be lost. Do I really want to do that? Do...
601K 15.3K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...