manan ss:just for you✔

Av Anshika3110

Highest rank #1 in friendship #1 in short story #6 in wattpad Peek in to know 🤗🤗 Mer

prologue
character sketch
chapter-1...first meet...
character sketch 2
chapter-2...add model??
Chapter-3 Smile
Chapter-4..he Is Different!!
chapter-5..i trust you!
chapter-6
chapter-7
important
part-8
part-9
part-11 i wanted to be with you but in all these i became selfish!!
part-12 i want to stay with you!!she whispered...
part-13 my mistake to trust you... To even be your friend...
part-14 Manik- what if she left us??
part-15 dammwit I was soo close to them!!
part-16 I can handle that worker more better ...
part-17 Now I will not loose her
Part-18 i dont know how to live without you
part-19 miracles happen and it happened❤
part-20 (last) I can do anything but just for you
epilogue
Additional Chapter - the happily ever after
Please Read

part-10 stay away from her!!

10.1K 729 82
Av Anshika3110

Hey guys I am back....hope you like the chapter...
Pls comment and vote...

Inline comments are love 💕💕

And don't forget to read my Freind Blooming_flora 's story lavender love!!
It needs your love
And it's worth trying!!

______________________________________

Don't forget to read note at last!!

Just then nandu enters the cafe thinking she is late again(uff... She always gets late!!) as soon as she enters she saw him standing at the entrance passing nandu a sweet smile!!

Nandu went towards him
And with a sweet smile said-hii

Arya-hii...

Nandu-did I got late??

Arya- no...I just entered...

But seeing these two talking ...made the six souls present Thier turn pale and white...they all exchanged nervous looks while Manik's expression was worth noting....

Nandu looked around and saw navya waving at her....she smiled at her and looked at others who were looking at her like she is the biggest criminal....she gave them a confused smile and turned towards Arya...

Nandu -my friends are waiting for us There ....let's go ....

Arya nodded at her and gave a smirk to her friends....

Introducing Karan jotwani as aryaman khurana-
Well lets keep the information about him a secret!!!

Nandu-guys this aryaman...
And aryaman they are my friend...Cabir,mukti,Alya,Manik,navya and abhi....

Aryaman-hey guyys!!

Navya-hii...

Fab5 n abhi(with a forced smile )-hey

They all settled down...

Arya-aa...Nandini you look beautiful....

Nandini smiled at him while Manik fisted his hands and closed his eyes....Alya who was sitting beside him took his hands in her's for support....

Nandu-thankz...

Nandu-guys what happend??why so silent??.

Cabir-nothing .....Nandu waise where were you we were waiting from soo long!!

Nandu- sorry guys....Woh I was stuck in traffic...

Manik-aryaman right??soo where do you live???

Arya(with a smirk)-i live near the office of nandini's...and you??

Manik-me and these four...we all live near malhotra industries ....I hope you know where they are!!

Arya(with a smirk)-offcourse I doo....who doesn't know that!!..

Hmm...was the reply he got....

Nandini was able to feel some tension between the group....except navya she could sense that something is wrong with them all....her thoughts were put on a break when she received call from her boss...

Nandu- excuse me!!

Saying this she went out of cafe because of network problems!!

Navya-i am just coming....

Cabir-where are you going??

Navya-girl 's room....

Everyone nodded and she too went from Thier....

As soon as she left....

Arya started laughing ....

Arya- can't believe that The Manik Malhotra is sitting in an ordinary cafe for an ordinary girl who is introducing him to an ordinary boy....but wait the boy is not ordinary!!

Manik-done with your crap??now spit it what are you doing here??

Arya-just excited to see the girl about whom the great malhotra and his friends are crazy about!!and she is just soo hot!!

Manik stood from his chair and held his collar...

Manik- stay away from her....otherwise I will destroy everybit of you!!

Arya-and if you tried any of it...you will loose your Nandini!!!

Manik loosened his grip and looked at him confused!!!

Arya- what??you know we should be updated about our rivals .... specially if they are like you!!...and spotting you in these soo not nice clothes in a soo not nice cafe was enough for me!!
Waise I feel bad for you ...your Nandu doesn't like rich boys....and if she gets to know about you then I am sorry but she will not even like to see your face!!

Manik- you are not going to tell her!!

Arya-i will not!! Maybe!!but let's clear the facts...you are her friend and I am her crush!!wow...that's my charm!!

Manik- don't you dare hurt her!!I will kill you!!

Arya- I won't...but I will make sure that her crush turns into love!!because dating Manik malhotra's love will be soo much fun!!

Mukti-stop it ok!!for what you are doing all this???what you want??

Arya-nothing beautifull!!!just trying to make the scores even with your brother!!you know we have lots to catch up!!

Manik- and how you want to make it even??

Arya- by spending one ,no two,no three yes three beautifull nights with the beautiful Nandini Murthy!!and her really appealing body!!

Manik grabbed his collar again...his eyes were spitting fire....

Manik- you know what I can use the same trick too... If she gets to know about you then she will leave you too...

Arya- but that won't be a big loss for me...but knowing about your truth will be a great loss for her!!and for you...
I mean just imagine when she will get to know her 6 friends whom she loves soo much are cheating on her!!how broken she will be!!tch..tch...tch....and you won't be able to do anything!!....
You know in anyway even if you reveal me or not...you are helpless....and I will make sure that you always will be!!

Manik looked defeated....for the first time he was having nothing to say....because someone had just threatened him that he will take his heartbeat away!!!

Abhi-lets put it even....don't expose us....we won't expose you!!
And about others things we will see later....

Everyone nodded at it....just then Nandu entered and saw everyone was standing with frowns clearly visible o. Thier faces.....

Nandu-guys what happened....??

Manik looked towards Nandu and hugged her tightly....Nandu was surprised and confused....she hugged him back....

Manik-nandu if you won't feel bad then can we continue this meeting later...as I am not feeling well!!

Nandu-yaaa sure....but what happened to you??

Manik-i am having real headace...pls leave....

Nandu turns to aryaman...
Nandu-sry Aryaman...need to go...we will meet later...

Aryaman-ya sure....I will call you!!

Nandu-okies ....

Saying this she with Manik left...navya who came just few minutes back....too left with them....

Cabir- you know what!!yeh joh Tu hawa Main udd raha h na...I will make sure to bring you back on ground!!and if you know everything about us...then you must know about me and my plans!!

Arya gave him a nervous smile while everyone left from thier....

After a silent drive everyone reached home....

Nandu as soon as entered the home...shouted-now can you guys tell me what's wrong???and pls don't say nothing is!!!because I know difference between real and fake headace....

Everyone looked down while navya looked puzzled....

NavyA- what happened??

Nandu- I don't know...but Thier is something!! You know they are acting weird since they saw aryaman...and Manik I can see flames of anger coming out of you!!

Manik-okey listen to me carefully!!
Guys can you pls leave us alone!!

Everyone nodded and left the place....

Manik-nandu for me your happiness is more important for me than my life....and I can do anything for that!!

Nandu looked at him confused!!!

Manik-soo whatever I am saying pls try to be calm and mature!!Okey??

Nandu nodded in yes...

Manik-then get ready....we are going somewhere !!

Nandu-where??

Manik-first get ready!!

Nandu nodded in yes and went from There....while Manik sat on sofa with his palm on his face!!

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment!!
Hope you all liked the chapter...

If I receive more than 170 votes and 50 comments

than I will update next chapter till

Sunday night....otherwise forget it

for one week!!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

177K 12K 38
Read & know😋
12.6K 777 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*
337K 20.9K 106
Its a manan fanfiction. How a 15yr old boy found a new born baby and fell in love with her a first sight.
644K 43.3K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...