party monster | the weeknd

By highinkissland

Abel meets his match in Taylor, the girl next door. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
quick question
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one

twenty seven

1.5K 52 62
By highinkissland

1 week later

Abel

I sigh heavily as I take a sip from my glass of Hennessey, my eyes boring into a particular spot at the far end of the strip club.

A number of girls dance seductively in front of me, but my eyes don't linger onto them like how they used to.

I don't even know why I bothered to come here, or why I've been coming here for the past week.

I just want to escape from everything.

My mind goes back to Taylor and a ache begins to spread in my heart.

I hate that I've fallen in love with a girl after telling myself I'd never do that after Jasmine.

I've lost another girl that I love. Is this some type of curse? I fall in love with someone only for them to leave me. Why the hell am I so unlucky?

The memory of finding Jasmine's lifeless body comes back to haunt me.

Jasmine's lifeless body lays in my arms as I continue to cry.

I've been in the same position for the past five minutes, not knowing what to do and not wanting to move away from her.

Maybe if I just stay here long enough, Jasmine will wake up? She won't be dead anymore and we'll be able to get on with our lives, just as we planned.

We'll move away to Los Angeles, get married, have children and I'll probably start a career in music.

When she doesn't wake up like I'm expecting her to, the tears stream down my face even more faster than what they were before and I scream out in anger and sadness.

"You said you'd never leave me," I say between the sobs. "You said you'd never leave me. Why would you leave me?"

Letting go of Jasmine's body, I lay her back down and stare at her beautiful face.

She looks so peaceful. It's hard to believe that she's dead - she could just be sleeping, about to wake up at any moment.

Kissing the top of her head, I wipe away my tears that have fallen onto her cheeks.

"I love you," I whisper, pressing my lips against her cold cheeks as I close my eyes.

"I love you, too," I hear her say back.

My eyes fly open, heart thumping against my chest. Did I hear what I really heard?

My heart drops when I find that Jasmine is still in her lifeless state.

I look down her body to find that she's still got the pills in her hands.

"Fuck!" I scream, getting up and  breaking a nearby vase. "Why the fuck did you do it, Jas?"

Was it on purpose? Was it an accident?

I'll never know because I'll never get to ask her again!

Why the fuck did I leave her alone in this house, knowing everything that has happened to her over these past couple of months? Why didn't I fucking take her with me to get the ring?

Looking down at the ring now, I pick it up, tears still falling down my cheeks.

I sniff and stare at the ring, thinking about how different things would be if I didn't leave Jasmine alone.

This ring could be around her finger and we'd be properly engaged - even if she did accept my proposal before I even got the ring.

I was only gone for twenty minutes or so. What happened in that amount of time that made her do this?!

Deciding that I can't have Jasmine's lifeless body with me any longer, I grab my phone and diall 911 with shaking fingers.

"911, what's your emergency?"

I run my hand over my face, wiping away the tears that have fallen down my face and look over at the strippers.

A sad smile forms on my lips as I remember the time I found Jasmine in the strip club in Toronto years after she went missing.

I was surprised to find out that she worked as a stripper and that we coincidently bumped into each other the day of her birthday.

I lean back against the chair, this time watching the girls as they dance and take their clothes off in front of me, remembering the time Jasmine gave me her own little show.

I miss her so much. There's not a day that goes by that I don't dream or think about her.

She was the love of my life, my best friend, the person I saw myself growing old with.

And she's gone . . .

I start to hum the tune to the song 'In The Night' that I specifically wrote for Jasmine, remembering the night I sung it to her.

That was the first time I ever sung in front of her and I was nervous as hell. I was also scared that she'd hate the song, since it was practically exposing her and how she was sexually abused and became a stripper.

A girl comes and perches herself on my lap now and I look up to find her lighting up a blunt and passing it to me. "You look tense," she comments, holding out the blunt to me.

I take it out of her hand without saying a word and take a long draw, feeling myself starting to relax.

I could do with something stronger, but I know better than that. I'm not going to pop pills just because another girl has broken my heart.

The blonde haired girl starts grinding against me and I pay attention to her body, my eyes trailing down every curve.

Just when she's about to take off her bra, I stop her. "Want to come home with me?" I ask, hopeful that she'll say yes, just so I can stop thinking about Taylor.

She smiles. "Sure."

* * *

Later on, me and try girl - Serena - are stepping out the lift and walking towards my apartment.

Just as I insert my keys into the lock, the door to my right opens and out comes Taylor.

She stops in her tracks when she looks up and notices me and Serena.

My heart thumps against my chest. A part of me is screaming for doing this to her. while the other part of me is telling me not to care what Taylor thinks.

But she loves me, I think to myself and then quickly shake the thought out of my head. She may love me, but she doesn't want to be with me.

Quickly looking away from Taylor, I twist the key in the lock and push the door open with my foot. I hold it open for Serena, who walks into my apartment, heels clicking against the door.

I look over at Taylor again and she adjusts her bag and smiles weakly. "Abel -" she starts to say, but me being the asshole I am, I walk into my apartment and slam the door shut, cutting her off.

Why the fuck did I do that?! I should have listened to whatever it is she wanted to say.

I want to go back out there, but I can't get myself to move.

Instead, I walk over to Serena and grab her hand, leading her up to the bedroom without even saying a word.

Once we've gotten to the bedroom, I crash my lips against hers and start stripping her out of her clothes, allowing her to do the same to me.

As I start thrusting into her, I can't help but compare her to Taylor.

Forget about her, I tell myself.

Pushing Taylor completely out of my mind, I focus on the girl in front of me and the pleasurable feeling of being inside her.

Serena moans into my mouth and I grunt as I continue thrusting into her, my strokes getting harder and faster.

Serena claws at my back and I ignore the pain from her digging her fingernails into my skin.

I quickly pull out and finish on Serena's stomach. "Get on all fours," I instruct and she obeys, quickly getting into the position I want her in.

I grab my length and slam into her from behind and she lets out a little whimper. Her fingers grip onto the edges of the covers as I move in and out of her at rapid speed, not bothering to go slow at all.

Serena screams out in pleasure as I continue to thrust into her and she ends up collapsing onto the bed once she reaches her peak.

I pick her back up and hold her firmly - so that she doesn't fall again - continuing to move in and out of her.

"Fuck," I mutter under my breath as I grip onto her shoulders. "I love you, Taylor."

My eyes fly open, hoping that Serena didn't hear that, but she didn't, since she's too caught up in screaming in pleasure.

Once I feel myself about to reach my peak, I quickly pull out and finish all over her back before collapsing in the space beside her, panting.

"You can leave now," I tell Serena bitterly, not bothering to look her in the eye.

"Oh, um, okay," she says. She gets up and starts putting on her clothes.

I sit up and grab a blunt from the night stand, lighting it up and taking long draws from it.

A smirk spreads across my lips when I notice Serena wincing as she pulls on her jeans.

She takes a long time to put the rest of her clothes on and I roll my eyes. "Do you mind hurrying up and getting out?" I snap and she looks at me with wide eyes, surprised at my angry outburst.

"Sorry," Serena mumbles again before quickly leaving the room and out the front door, which I hear slam shut.

Looks like I'm back to being an asshole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 665 36
She was new. He was the boy next door. She had yet to discover herself. He had secrets. Her friends hated him. His friends needed her. Something they...
Fatal By maya

Fanfiction

8K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit
130K 2.4K 33
she was the girl next door who always had her nose in a book. he was the wild, beautiful, intelligent boy who always found happiness looking at the g...
250K 5.1K 37
' i can't say anything to your ๐’ป ๐’ถ ๐’ธ ๐‘’ cause look at your ๐’ป ๐’ถ ๐’ธ ๐‘’' __ in which someone w...