The Lost Dragon Slayer

By TheRealFairPhantom

This is a Fairy Tail FanFic just so you know. DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, simple as that. Wish I di... More

Reality Check
Nightmare
Déjà vu
Jellal? Surrrrre you are.
A Hidden Past
The Dimensionial Dragon
I Remember
Battle of Slayers
A Tale of Two Lives
Deeper Meaning
The Memory not wanted to be Remembered.
Just like Happy
Train Troubles
Truth Be Told
The Beast

Will it be Okay?

21 2 0
By TheRealFairPhantom

IMMMM SORRRRRRRYYYYYYYY

Please don't hate me, I've just been busy....

Please accept these chapters as a peace offering.

-------------

There was a quiet knock on the door pulling me out of my jumbled thoughts. Almost involuntary I spoke.

"Come in." The door cracked open and I saw Gray poke his head in. His eyes widened as he saw me in Natsu's arms. In the blink of an eye he was in front of Natsu pulling me away. When I glanced up at him I gulped. That look in his eye......what was he thinking?

"Jenna, Mira needs you downstairs." He spoke pushing me out the door. "H-hey wait a min-" That was all I could get out before he slamed the door in my face. What a dumbass....

Sighing I walked down the stairs to the guild hall. It wasn't very busy, not many people were here yet. Once I spotted the silver haired girl behind the bar, I walked over to her and sat on one of the bar stools. "Morning Mira." I put my arm on the counter and propped my head up. She spun around upon hearing my voice and frowned. "Jenna-chan, why are you up so early, it's only seven o'clock." I grimaced. Seven?! Natsu you are sooo dead."You can blame Natsu. He is the one that woke me up."

She looked puzzled for a moment then nodded understanding the issue. "I see. He is always so hyper and a complete morning person, but that doesn't explain why you of all people would fall victim to his boredom today. You would think he would go to Lucy's place." She looked deep in thought and muttered something I couldn't hear. "Mira? Hello?" I waved my hand in front of her face bringing her out of her thoughts. "Oops. Sorry I got a little carried away. Is there anything I could get you? Coffee maybe?"

Before I could answer Cana spoke up. "Who needs coffee when you have beer?! Speaking of which, Mira! Toss me another barrel!" I sighed and ducked as Mira threw a beer barrel over to Cana, who caught it one handedly. As I shifted in my seat I felt something in my back pocket. Pulling it out I saw that it was the letter from the spell book reminding me of what I wanted to ask her.

"Hey, uh, Mira. Have you seen Master or Macao anywhere?" I tried to sound casual, but it came out sounding impatient. She paused and gave me a funny look. "Well, Macao left four days ago to go on a mission with Romeo and isn't due back till tomorrow. Master left yesterday, right after I took you back up to the medical wing. He is at a guild masters meeting and won't be back till later today." So it wasn't either of them... "If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to know?"

I chewed on my bottom lip as I contemplated on weather or not to tell her about the letter. I can trust her. I mean it's not that big of a deal, right? I mean, seriously, what's the worst that can happen? Reluctantly, I pulled the letter out of my pocket and handed it to her. She unfolded it and her eyes moved from left to right as she read the letter addressed to me. When she was done she set the paper down and stared at me. "What is the thing that they gave you. Could I see it? Please?" Wow, she handling this a lot more seriously than I thought...

"Uh, yeah, sure. Follow me." I hopped off the stool and waited at the base of stairs for her to finish washing the last of the dirty dishes. Once she was done she walked over to me and guestured for me to led the way. When we reached the top of the staircase, I realized I wasn't aloud on the second floor. "Mira, Im so sorry, I shouldn't be up here. I forgot the second floor was S-Class wizards only." I bowed my head in shame and went to turn around, but I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me. "Jenna. Did you seriously forget that you have been living on the second floor for the last two days? Plus I'm with you and I'm S-Class. So relax. Nothing bad is going to happen." Something happened after she said that. Something that I haven't done in years.

I smiled. 

It wasn't just a smile. Sure, I've laughed and grinned, but this was different. I haven't smiled like this since that day. It was genuine and sincere. It showed my true self, the self I've had locked up for years.

Mira walked around and I looked up at her. She had noticed my tears. "Shhh. It's okay. Let's go back to your room." I nodded and followed her back to my room. When I sat down on the bed, I noticed that Natsu and Gray weren't in the room. They probably ran off to Lucy's place.

I felt the bed dip as someone sat next to me. Glancing up I saw it was Mira, she was staring at the floor with a faraway look in her eyes. "I knew something was wrong when Erza ran into the guild with you in her arms, but that wasn't what really stunned us, it was when I saw that she was crying. Erza has never cried in front of us. Never. You were a complete stranger to all of us yet you weren't. There was connection and soon guild members started to remember you. One by one they started to recognize your face." She paused suddenly making me look over. Tears. She was crying too. "B-but I.....I can't. I'm so sorry." I reached out and took her hand in mine. The room shifted and bright silver light filled my vision.

"Jenna, where are we?" I looked over and saw the modern Mira look at me confused. "It's not exactly a where, but a when. This is a memory that you and I share." She mumbled a quiet ok, not quite ready for what would occur.

We were in a forest. We and our younger selfs.

"So your Mirajane?" Looking over I saw myself around the age of thirteen. My hair was dark brown and it went all the way down to my waist. I wore my usual attire, which consisted of a dark green half-shirt, short shorts, and flats.

"Yeah, you got a problem with it?!" My eyes widened at the cold tone in her tone. Woah, did not see this one coming.

"No,no. Nothing like that. It just that I've heard that something happened to your sister." My younger self explained.

".....I don't want to talk about it."

"It's hard now, but it will get easier. Trust me." My younger self said reassuringly.

"What the hell do you know about losing family?! You don't have a damn clue what it feels like-"

My younger self grabbed the younger Mira's wrist. "What do I know? I know that I saw my parents die right before my eyes, and I did nothing but watch. I also know that three years ago, my dragon, Saphira, the one who took care of me after I lost my parents, disappeared without a trace. I've lost everything and you think I don't know what it feels like. You don't realize how lucky you are! You still have family, you still have friends, and you still have people who care about you. So drop the attitude, they are hurting just as much as you. Don't ever say nobody understands your pain, because there are people who have gone through a lot worse."

My younger self let go and turned around walking away. "I'm one of those people."

"W-Wait, you never told me your name."

My younger self paused. "It's Jenna. Jenna Saphirana." Then I watched as I walked away leaving the younger Mira alone.

The bright silver light appeared again bringing us back to the present. I felt my pain of losing Saphira hit me again. Before I could cry I pushed it back. Not now. I will cry when I'm alone. I have to be strong.

Blinking back my tears I reached under the bed and pulled out the book. I set it on the bed pushing it toward Mira. It took her a moment to actually remember where she was. Sometimes I happened to me, its hard going back and forth. She lifted up the book and examined the cover.

"Hmm.....It seems that it's spell bound, only you can open it." I blinked. "Wait, you didn't give this to me?" She gaped. "No, of course not! I didn't even know you had somehing like this." So it's not her either.

I would figure that out later. Right now I need to distract myself. "Hey Mira, earlier Gray mentioned that you needed me?"

"Oh, yeah! There is a package for you downstairs."

***

"Well this is odd." I spoke. Mira had led me back down stairs and back to the bar. Then she went behind the counter and handed me a huge egg and a bouquet of roses with a letter.

I set the egg down and examined the markings on the shell. The egg shell was white and the marks were a light pink matching the roses. Reaching over I unfolded the letter I wondering if there was a connection between last nights events and now.

Dear Jenna,

                        Rose's are sweet,

                        Like when friends meet,

                        I never stopped missing you,

                        Because my love is true.

                                                                        -M

Who is this M guy? I looked back at the egg which now had a huge crack in it. When did that-

"Mama?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 301 14
I don't own "Fairy Tail" or the characters Hiro Mashima does, I just own the story. This is my fanfiction for fairy tail ❤ Two family's, two schools...
57.7K 1.7K 43
-COMPLETED | Dec 31, 2019- BOOK 1 High-school student Lucy Heartfilia doesn't expect life to change much when she moves from sunny Clovertown...
3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...