Silent Pleasure [ BTS JJK ] '...

By StupidButCute00

In which Jungkook who is the rich playboy chooses to marry a girl who lost her ability to talk. Highest ranki... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 : New Year Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Final )
Epilogue : Bluebell

Chapter 08

70.4K 2.7K 1.7K
By StupidButCute00

"Fears are nothing more than a state of mind." —Napoleon Hill

------------------

As he promised, Jungkook came back home from work about 5 in the afternoon.

You were in your room brushing your hair when you heard a knock, looking at the door before you slowly moved you feet to open the door,

" Hi.." The smiling man made you froze for a second, It's technically the first time he comes to your room and now he is .... Smiling too.

You blinked your eyes before nodding your head.

He smiled at your confusing. " Anyway, Are you ready ? " he said " You'll go somewhere before visiting your mom, is it fine with you Y/N sshi ?"

Go somewhere??

You heart is stupid, now isn't it ? Why would it beat faster with those words ?

Well....that was a lie.

It beats all the times you see him....why?

You gave him a nod and entered back your room , you see about that question ??

Inside you,  you knew exactly why your heart beats for him.
Yes ... Exactly, the words are.....for him.

But why ?
Because he's your husband?
Or
Because he's acting nice ?
Or

Just because.

You were scared.

But.......

--------

Jungkook waited for you in his car when you get out wearing a Lace Sunflower Pattern above the knee skyblue dress making him stare at you with the most bright smile he could ever imagin himself flashing, You noticed him and returned the smile while your cheeks brighting with a light pink. You took a deep breath before walking toward Jungkook who had stepped out his car and walked to the passenger seat and gently opened the door for you. You froze for a moment as your heart fluttered, For the first time in your life someone done this you, It was like you were watching one of the many KDrama you watched, For you, As much as you watched those stuff or read so many fairy tales it was impossible to actually live it nor feel it, as long as you remember, Your 20 years passed only between your room and school, or lying in bed picturing your handsome prince holding your hands and calling you beautiful. 

But the reality, You didn't know if you were even beautiful to be called one.

The one person who said this to you was you Mother. That's why, Even in this situation, You own husband opening his car for you with a smile sounds unreal. Maybe he is just trying to be nice

" You aren't getting in ? " He asked interrupting all the thoughts you had.  lighting shook your head and run toward him, But you being careless and lost with your mind you didn't noticed the footpath you almost tripped but Jungkook caught in his arms " Carefull there..." He said with a tone full of concern, His both arms were around your waist and your faces were closer than any time, Looking up at his eyes from this close made your cheeks grow hotter enough for him to notice, He smiles as his right hand traveled to touch the side of your face.

" You're blushing.." He said and you melted, You knew you were blushing but he really didn't have to tell you, You looked away immediately " Let's go now..." He chuckled on how cute you were that he actually wanted to hug you and never let you go anywhere .... 

Now..... For him , You were too pure for this world and for him

Jungkook start driving and the thoughts of his life those last few days, He didn't enter a club for a week, Didn't touch a woman , he didn't miss his job and he didn't even had the bad mood that he always wake up to...... 

Is it because of you or he's just growing up ? 

when the lighting turned green, He looked at you only to have his heart skipping a beat when he saw your eyes on him. Just by looking at you , he knew you wanted something and you knew he understands.

You smiled and looked at the radio.

" Oh!! You want some music ? " He asked and you nodded " Let's see your taste then , Play what you want..." He smiled and looked at the lighting that turned red now. 

Without waiting you took your phone and connected it to the car's radio, You played your favorite Classical piece by Bach...

The sweet Elegant music was playing while you were looking at the window as the cool breeze hitting your cheeks. Jungkook smiled at that. 

---------

" We're here.." Jungkook stopped the car and you looked around the place from the window, There was only one beautiful house, well it was more like a farm house but a little bigger.

  Confused, You looked at Jungkook who had a gentle smile on his face that  immediately softened your heart, and when he speaks, The butterflies in your stomach start dancing again " Taehyung Hyung's Grandparents live here.." He looked at the beautiful house then at you again " He asked me to grab few things from here, Then we can go to your mom's.. Okay ? "

You immediately nodded with a smile that made the man's heart jump as well... Still, He thinks it's the most beautiful smile he has ever saw, He was still wondering how or why he didn't notice the pureness in your everything till those days, or he was just ignoring it ? 

Jungkook was the type to refuse anything good just because he had many bad experiences, Just when he thoughts he won't meet the beauty of life again you showed up.

Not knowing how or why , He just took you small hand in his...

Your hand.

His weakness.

You looked at him confused and  melting on the gentle was he was holding it.

' Is this real ?' You thought 

  To him, Yous hands bore the innocence of a young girl; soft and delicate.... Is this real ? Is he that lucky ? 

" They'll love you .." Jungkook said and you became more confused on the way he's treating you all of a sudden, Did something happened ? " Let's go..." 

You nodded and walked out the car with him toward the house's door, Jungkook knocked then you both waiting till someone opened the door, An old man with a wide smile.... You smiled when you remember you have seen this smile before.

" Ohh Jungkook-ahh ...." The old man said 

" Hello Grandpa..." Jungkook hugged him and the man hugged him back but pushed him to walk toward you, From the surprise you stepped back blinking which made the old man laugh.

" Ahh This must be your wife. " He said and you blushed from the last word, It still weird saying that you were someone's wife " Aygoo She's so cute, Come in my dear..... Your Grandmother will be so happy to see you , Come On In ...." His words made you happy, The thoughts that you have never met your grandparents made you wish to call someone Grandpa or Grandma, Tho you can't say it but you can feel it , Right ? 

Jungkook held your hand again which made you jump again, You looked up to his eyes.

" Get used to that.." He whispered holding it tighter but you blushed very hard.

' Get used to that ? ' 

" Halmoneeeee " Jungkook yelled like a kid which surprised you even more, he can do that too

" OMO OMO OMO .. Look who's here ...." The weak female voice was head before the lady made an appearance with a wide gentle smile in her face " Ohh....." she stopped when our eyes met " Don't tell me this is your w......... OMO OMO ." you bowed and she walked to hug you , First you didn't know what to do but you found it rude not hugging her back so you did. 

" OMO Look at you....." After she pulled away , she placed her both palms in your cheeks " You are so beautiful .." You blushed and silghtly bow 

" She totally forget about me aashh ..." Jungkook whinned like a kid and walked away making both of us laugh.

" He still a kid.." The old lady whispered. 

------------

" We'll walk around the place for now.." Jungkook said standing up from the table and made his way toward you " Let's go...."

you stood up bowing when they smiled.

you know they wish you could at least say a word to them but......

I wish that too 

This made you a bit sad, They're so nice and you could have a talk with them. It's been a while since you felt like crying because of your condition but today.......Now......

Even With Jungkook you didn't feel this need to your voice, Speaking of voice ....... How is yours ? 

Everyone has their own voice..... You wonder what was yours if there was one. 

You sighed and followed the man outside. " You'll walk around, It's beautiful around here......" He faked a smiled and looked at you studying every expression in your face trying to notice everything, He brought you here, It's making him nervous and scared but he had to. He needs to try for you ......for your Mother and for himself, He wanted to know everything about you, he wanted to help you and make you feel better but..........It's so risky, Seeing your smile or holding your hand left a strong feeling to him and this made him more scared of what kinda feeling he'll get if he saw your tears or your fear.

He wanted to stop but ...... again He needed to.

Hearing your Mother talking, he felt the sadness in her tone and he could feel your of the looks you gave people when wishing you could say something, He knew you wanted to, He knew what you felt just by looking at your eyes.......He can see through you.

-----

The Winter trees and the fresh air of this forest was all you needed now. 

You walked in the beautiful place with Jungkook next to you, It was a first to you ...

Being a bit far from Seoul was a first, Walking in this beautiful nature was a first and feeling your heart beat that fast was a first.....

And the fact that he was holding your hand was making you more happy, You know it's Temporary and he'll probably be the old Jungkook as soon as he start working again but you want to enjoy this moment.......You actually Needed to enjoy this moment. 

You held his hand tighter.

" Are you okay ? " he suddenly asked and stopped from walking , You looked at him confused then just nodded, You noticed a bit disappointment in his face but you get more confused.

Did want you to be not okay ? 

-----------

An hour passed ??  More ? 

You didn't noticed the time flies till you the light slowly was fading, Still having Jungkook's hand in yours , you looked at him wanting to say that you two should leave but now but he just stood up from the rock you both were sitting letting your hand, You looked up and immediately followed him.

" Stay here okay ? " He said , You didn't understand what he meant but you froze " I will get something and be right back."

before you could react but was already gone, Your feet froze.

' Don't..........' 

Your looked around the almost dark place feeling lonley, A strang feeling start controling your body. Something.........There's Something....... 

  You felt the panic begin like a cluster of spark plugs in your abdomen. It's a sudden fear , a stranger thing is happening and you didn't like it at all........

While this was happening inside your brain, Jungkook was behind the tree staring at you, wanting to run and hug you but not yet........Wait

Just wait.....

  Your breathing became more rapid, more shallow, You wanted to scream but you couldn't...... 

There's no voice 

" Appa....." Your month moved ......No sound " Appa "  you called again, her heart racing faster - no sound. Again - no sound. Again -no sound. No Father ,  Your eyes scanned the dark empty place and the panic grew. 

Not again.........

  In seconds you were curled tight  in the ground, hugging your knees ,you only movement the trembling of your limbs and salty tears darkening your sleeves,   There you stayed, Like years ago........In the dark.........and No one will com------

" Y/N-ahh ..." 

------------

to be continued

( Very Soon this time <3 ) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 10.3K 21
Kim taehyung college hearthrob and a playboy who fall in love with Jeon Jungkook.. If you let others to touch you jungkook.. You know what will I do...
278K 7.1K 21
"Suhae!" Jungkook shouted "Go away you playboy!" Suhae said and tried to ran away but Jungkook quickly grabbed her in a tight hug "Yeah..I'm a playbo...
574K 17.3K 23
In which Jeon Jungkook, a normal student and a fanboy to the boyband group BTS and Kim Taehyung a BTS member gets forced into a marriage. Will there...
397K 13K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.