Torn Between Two

Por MissCurls1D1

Sky Bale is normal girl she is not popular but she is not a loser either, she is not the most hottest girl in... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

136 2 2
Por MissCurls1D1

Alek's P.O.V

I cant believe it she actually gave me a chance after all I've done to her.

But I promise I will change my ways for her and I intent of keeping that promise for her.

She is different than all of the other girls, she has something that caught my eyes when I first saw her, something that I cant explain. A feeling that I've never felt before for any other girl, yeah I mean I have had many girlfriends but nothing compare to her.

I know we rushed into being a couple but I couldnt wait for her to be mine and I think that Noah likes her, I can tell by the way he looks at her. I couldnt have take it, if Noah would'd have taken the chance first but he didnt I did and Im glad.

I cant wait for the party this night there's where Im thinking of planting a kiss on Sky, or first kiss. I dont want to pressure her if she's not ready to kiss me, but I cant help myself from wanting her beautiful lips. I wonder how they taste like?

"Alek my man, how's it going with you and Sky?" My friend Derek asked, waking me up from my daydreaming.

"What?, oh it's going excellent, I still cant believe she gave me a chance." I replied in disbelief.

"Me too bro, well everyone else did too, we thought that after all you did to her, she wouldnt even giving you a chance." He said.

"Yeah me too, but she did and Im thankful for that, Im not going to screw this one up, she's definatly a keeper." I replied with a huge smile on my face.

Damn I dont have a costume for the party this night. what am I gonna wear?

Oh well Im just going to wing it and lets see what the results are.

New text message from Sky

- Hey, quick question, what are you dressing as?

-Cant tell:)

-What why not??

-Its a surprise

:0 ooo

-What about you??

-Cant tell, its a surprise;), g2g see u tonight:)

-I see, n yes u will see me tonight;D

Wow this girl is definatly a keeper, she can play the game too. I like it.

So here's my costume idea: Im going to dress like that guy from that movie with the vampire and warewolfs which are fighting for this human girl but the girl ends up with the vampire and the totally perv warewolf falls in love with the vampire & human girl, well she's not human any more, baby. Im dressing as the warewolf.

I put a dark wig on, I get a fake tattoo that looks alot like the warewolfs have, I get some jeans shorts, and of course no shirt. Im already tan, so I look like him. Well kind of, only my eyes are the ones that are kinda off. But whatever I still look hot.

"Bro what's taking you soo long just to dress up like a stupid warewolf?" Derek shouted from downstairs.

"Im just admiring myself in the mirror." I shouted back.

When we arrive to the party, its damn pack.

I decided to text Sky to see if she was here yet.

-Are you here yet?

5 minutes later I get a reply

-Im outside, i cant find you this place is pack!!

-I know right, just wait for me by the the pool, I'll be there in a few:)

-Ok, I'll be waiting;)

I try to pass through all this people but its impossible, they are dancing like wild animals, and Im the pray they are trying to catch.

Squeeze, squeeze.

Finally Im out, thank god. Now where was I? Oh yeah I gotta meet Sky by the pool.

I cant see her, wait its that her?

"Sky is that you?" I asked the girl that was sitting by the pool.

"Yeah." She replied standing up and then from no where she bursts into laughter."

"What are you laughing at? I asked confused.

"Oh my god Alek, were you trying to look like Jacob Black from twilight?" She asked, wiping away the tears that came out from laughing so hard.

"Yeah dont I look hot?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah but you look weird dress like that." She replied half smile and half confused face.

"But a weird hot. Anyways are you supposed to be and angel?" I asked her, looking up and down at her.

She was wearing this beautiful short- strapless black dress, black wings on her back, dark make up that made her amazing blue eyes pop pot, and her converse?

"Im a dark angel, like it?" She asked winking at me.

"No, I love. You look gorgeous Sky and that dress fits you perfectly." I replied, giving her a huge hug.

"Um Alek, I cant breath."

"Oh shit sorry I didnt mean to, just wanted to hug you." I let go, and she let a breath out.

"Aww you two are just adorable." I heard Sky's friend Tina said.

Wait is that Derek she's holding hands with?

Oh jesus lord, please dont tell that that Derek is dating her now?

I dont mean it in a bad way, I just know that Derek is a player and if he hurts her, like Derek is my best bud and Tina is Sky's bestie, Im afraid that something might happen.

"OH MY GOD Tina, is that the guy you were telling me about?" Sky asked in shocekd.

"Yup, Sky meet Derek, Derek my bestie Sky." She introduced them.

"I think we met before." Sky replied with a fake smile on her face.

"Oh really how?" Tina asked.

"He's my best bud and I guess Sky must have has seen him with me before." I spoke now alittle awkward to this covesation.

"Oh how fun, now we can double date." Tina said. Sky gave her a look. "Or maybe not."

"Ok, why dont we go inside and grab something to eat cus Im one hungry guy?" I suggested and everyone agreed.

Damn the music is soo loud I can barely hear my own voice in my head.

Wow I cant believe hom much fun Im having with Sky. This is one moment I dont want to let go off.

This moment is staying with me until I die.

Dance, dance, dance, dance.

Sky and I go out in the backyard and a slow song comes out.

"My lady."

"My gentleman. I dont know how to respond." She said laughing a little. I love her smile.

"This is a nice moment." I said, starring into her eyes. This is the perfect moment for our first kiss.

"Yeah it is, I hope it never ends." She said leaning into my chest. Imma just leave her like this, she's probably not ready yet. Im going to give her time.

"Sky, you have beautiful eyes."

"Well thank you, you do too." She blushed

I blushed.

"Are you blushing?" I look away. "Oh my god, you are blushing, I never thought I Sky Bale would ever see Alek Arkete blush. especially I was the one that made him blush." She said giving me a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"And I never knew that the person to make me blush for the first time would be you."

"Well Im honor."

We are just dancing together that we didnt even realized that the song was over, but we didnt care. I just want to dance with her all night long.

Can this night get any better?

Next chapter things get even better:)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...