Mission Uswnt

By KHearts107

You're one of the best and youngest secret agents around and your only 19. Your known for always getting the... More

Ch.1 - The assignment
Ch.2 - Airport trouble
Ch.3 - The meeting
Ch.4 - Hotel room
Ch.5 - The plan
Ch.6 - Fire
Ch.7 - Ask her
Ch.8 - Date
Ch.9 - The reveal
Ch.10 - Cuddle
Ch.11 - Leaving
Ch.12 - Caught
Ch.13 - Torture
Ch.14 - You're dead
Ch.15 - News
Ch.16 - Surpise
Ch.17 - Cheer up
Ch.18 - Time to play games
Ch.20 - Missing
Ch.21 - Decision
Ch.22 - Home
Ch.23 - Meeting her Family
Ch.24 - Sister
Ch.25 - Tournament
Ch.26 - How
Ch.27 - Peace
Ch.28 - Greenland
Ch.29 - Will you?
Ch.30 - Married
New story

Ch.19 - Birthday

2.4K 59 0
By KHearts107

Y/n's pov

I wake up and I smile at the thought of it being Mal's birthday today, I look down to see that she's still sleeping peacefully so I slip out of bed and decided to make her breakfast. I finish cooking around 8:30 so I take the food to her in the bedroom and gently shake her awake.

"Happy birthday Mal" I smile and kiss her and she smiles into the kiss.

"Thank you" she says and I hand her the breakfast I made her and she smiles at me and I sit in the room with her and we talk about plans for the day while she eats. I take the dishes and quickly clean them while Mal gets ready for the day and in the meantime Clarke, Kelley, O and Rose come out of their rooms and I smile at them and call them over.

"I need you all to help to help me with Mal's surprise later" I say but not to loudly as Mal could finish with her shower any minute.

"What do you need?" O asked and they gathered around a little closer.

"I have two list Clarke and Kel I need you two get everything on this list and O and Rose I need you to get everything on this list" I say handing them the list and money so they can get everything on those list, they nod and get ready to go out to get the things and they leave.
I sit on the couch and Mal calls me so I go to the bathroom.

"Yeah what's up you ok?" I ask and she comes out of the bathroom with a towel on.

"Uh I kinda forgot to bring clothes with me" she blushes and I nod and I pull out some shorts and a shirt for her and hand them to her and she goes back into the bathroom, she comes out and I smile.

"You look cute in my clothes" I say and she blushes and gives me a kiss. We run into some of the team and they wish Mal a happy birthday and she thanks them. We drive to a local field that happens to be empty and Mal looks at me confused.

"What's this?"

"Well you know how you always said you wanted to play me in soccer?" I say and her eyes widened and she gets excited.

"This is going to be so much fun" she yells running onto the field and I laugh.

"Yeah fun for you you're gonna cream me for sure" I say walking up to her with a ball and we start a game and like I said I got crushed.

"That was so much fun I think I finally found something you can't do" she laughs and so do I. We head out to lunch and I get a text from Clarke saying that she and Kelley have everything on the list and I ask them to get it ready and they said not a problem and I thank them. Mal and I talk about what else she wants to do and she said that she wanted to go shopping so I said I would take her after lunch.

"I drive to the mall and I follow Mal around from store to store buying what she said she liked, she's currently in a dressing room when I get a text from O.

Octavia: Hey we got everything on the list I really think she's gonna love everything.

Me: That's great thanks O can you set it up at the spot I showed you?

Octavia: Yeah no problem Rose and I will go do that now.

Me: Thanks O!

I close our convo when I hear Mal call me and I walk in and stop dead in my tracks.

"What do you think?" She asked biting her lip

"You look amazing, Mal I love it" I say taking in the sight before me and she smiles and kisses me. I leave the room so she can change back and I buy the dress for her. We finish shopping and we go back to the hotel and watch a movie until it's time for my surprise.

Kendall's pov

I've been watching Y/n and it looks like she has the hearts of two girls which makes my plan so much better. Soon you'll know what it's like to have something you love taken away from you Y/n.

Y/n's pov

I tell Mal that I have to go grab something out of my room and she nods. I got to the room and grab the picnic basket that Clarke and Kel prepared and I give them a giant hug and Clarke chuckles.

"Promise me this is the last big thing your going to do for her you're starting to make O and I look bad" she jokes and we all laugh and I thank them once again and head back to the Mal's room.

"Ready to go?" I ask and she looks over at me

"Go where?"

"I have a surprise for you" I say and she smiles and grabs my hand and we walk down to the car and we start diving to the spot and it starts to get dark when we arrive.

"We are going to have a picnic under the stars" I say and lead her to the set up O and Rose prepared.

"It's so pretty, how did you do this?" She asked

"I had some help" we eat and look at the stars until I make an excuse to leave real quick and she didn't seem to happy but I'm sure that once she sees what I have planned I'll be forgiven. I walk over to the place where O and Rose are standing.

"Everything ready?" I ask and O nods

"We won't be seen but we're going to stick around and watch the show" O says and I nod

"No problem I owe you two for this" I say and they nod. I get a call from Mal and I answer.

"Hey where'd you go?"

"I'll be back soon but do me a favor and look at the sky" and as I say that I press the button and fireworks start shooting off and I hear her gasp on the other end of the phone. I make my way back knowing that the fireworks will shoot off automatically for the next 30 minutes or so.

"So are you surprised?" I ask and she turns around and runs up to me and kisses me.

"You are literally the best girlfriend ever"

"So I take it I'm forgiven for leaving?"

"Definitely" we sit down on the blanket and watch the fireworks together, when they finish I clean everything up and we go back to the hotel to see that Clarke was staying with Kel and O was staying with Rose.

"So how was your birthday?" I ask sitting down on the bed

"Great but there's one more thing that would make it perfect"

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" I ask and she presses her lips to mine and soon enough the one kiss leads to a make out session and I'm on top of her and I kiss down her neck and bite down and suck on the spot leaving a hickey and she moans.

"Mal are you sure you want to do this?" I ask and she nods so I continue and take her shirt off and I kiss down her stomach and stop when I get to the waistline of her shorts and I take them off and she takes off my shirt. I make my way back up and kiss her while I place my leg in between hers and I swiftly take her bra off. I kiss her neck and I hear her whine and I know what she wants.

"Y/n please" she whispers and I make my way down to where she needs me the most and I take off her underwear and I look at her one last time silently asking if she was sure and she nods and I stick one finger in to stretch her out and to not cause her too much pain, she arches her back and moans and I add another finger and slowly pump my fingers in and out letting her get used to the feeling, I start to pump faster and she moans.

"Y/n"

I add another finger and I go faster causing her to turn into a moaning mess. I feel her walls start to clench around my fingers and moments later she cums moaning my name and I lay down next to her and kiss her lips and she yawns.

"Go to sleep I know you're tired"

"But don't you want to-"

"No, tonight was all about you, I love you Mal" I say while she puts on my shirt.

"I love you too Y/n thanks for giving me the best birthday ever" she says and cuddles into me and I wrap my arms around her and we drift to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys here's an update for you hope you like it. So what is Kendall planning to do to you? Will you be able to handle whatever it is? On another note you gave Mal her best birthday ever and you gave her a little extra and the end. As always don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 731 21
The uswnt life changes when an unknown soccer player joins the team unexpectedly with no previous professional experience Will this be for the better...
83K 1.5K 32
The story that shows my life at 16 and being the next top soccer player for the U.S. National team. Fanfiction of the USWNT some AU!
195K 5.7K 52
This story is about two twins who both play soccer and come from a rough home life. Soccer is their safe place. What happens when the USWNT visits th...
439K 12.1K 110
Talia has a lot of secrets, but her biggest secret she hopes nobody will ever find out. Her secret could put the people she loves most in danger. How...